Episode 1

Running Man Season 2: Running EXO

Episode 1

Location: Ritz Carlton Seoul Hotel
Time: 8:00 PM

A long black car drove into the big luxurious, 5-stars hotel, Ritz Carlton Seoul Hotel known for the biggest, luxurious-est and modern hotel in Seoul. The door of the car opened, revealed a long leg.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Who is it? (•_•)

The camera moved to get the perfect angle of Running Man Season 2's new regular guests. SM Entertainment's Newest Boy Group, EXO came out handsomely, all dressed in tuxedos, walking outside onto the red carpet and waved at the camera like a big award ceremony show.

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo. EXO imnida!" The great, energetic shout from the boys echo earning cheers from the tourists and fans.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Waah! It's EXO! ^^ Dazzling!

"Should we introduce ourselves one by one now?" Kris asked, peeking his head over while the others nod.

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M's Leader, Kris imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M's Lay imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-K's Sehun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-K's DO imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M's Chen imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-K's Baekhyun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-K's Kai imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-K's Chanyeol imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M's Luhan imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M's Xiumin imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M's Tao imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-K's Leader, Suho imnida."

POP-UP-BALLOON: So handsome..! XD

"Ne. We heard that Running EXO will be the second season of Running Man which have been very popular worldwide before. We hope that we won't disappoint all Running Man fans. We'll try our best in Running EXO!" Suho opens the speech followed by EXO's claps after he finished.

"Ne. We watched Running Man before and we couldn't make an appearance and Running Man had already end because our schedules were very hectic. Chanyeol hyung was so upset about that. But, now, after being chose for Running EXO regular members, we feel very excited about that. We hope we won't disappoint all Running Man fans and our sunbaes in Running Man." Kai said while the rest nod their heads along.

"This is your first mission! Please listen carefully." PD Hwang said.

"Ne." The boys answered. 

"Today's mission! The War of EXOPLANET!"

Upon hearing the missions, the boys almost had their jaws dropped. They already have to betray each other in the very first episode. After changing their outfits, EXO were divided into 4 teams with a team of 3.

Read Team

[ Kai, Tao, Lay ]

White Team

[ Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun ]

Black Team

[ Kris, DO, Xiumin ]

Blue Team

[ Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan ]

The 4 teams make their way into the hotel, and each seperate their ways to find the mission card.

"Teleportation. Teleportation. Teleportation." Kai sings to himself, while walking everywhere with his VJ to find the room with teleportation on it.

"Wind? Isn't that Sehun's power?" Kai points to the room. "There isn't any specific rules, right, PD-nim?" Kai asked, smirking with something in mind. Cluelessly, the PD just nodded his head.

Kai took a dark paper and glued it on the surface of the cardboard logo. He then wrote something on it.

Meeting Room.
Do not disturb.

He hands the marker back to the scriptwriter, and made his way to find his room while stiffing his laugh.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Poor maknae Sehunnie >.< Evil hyung, Kai.

"Oh my gosh. It's the light room." Baekhyun squeals and jumps in front of the room.

He opens the door to the room, seeing a colorful room with every light colors. The siren suddenly made sound, startled Baekhyun and all the EXO members.


"Oh, what's going on? I didn't do anything." Baekhyun said, looking around.

"Baekhyun has found his superpower. Baekhyun has found his superpower." A voice from somewhere announced throughout the hotel.

Two men dressed in suits with shades, came out. Baekhyun who knows what is going on starts to run for his life.

"YAH! GO AWAY!" Baekhyun shouts, running along the hotel hallway.

After a short while, he finally escaped from the guards and found himself in a confusing room. Without hesistating, he starts wandering around the room and found a mission card laid on the table calmly. He stepped forward and grabbed the card.

Wear this eyeliner, and wink at the guard to pass through the guard
and get your weapon.

"Aha!" Baekhyun grins, grabbing the eyeliner. "But, wait, I do not know how to apply one." He said, blinking at the camera.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Oh... Baekhyun -.-

"What is this? I can't find my room." Sehun complaint after walking for 2 laps.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Kekekeke. Sorry, Sehun-ah XD

"Oh, Sehun-ah!" Kai waved as he walked toward Sehun.

"Oh, hyung! Did you found your room yet?" Sehun asked.

"No. You?" Kai asked.

Sehun let's out a deep sigh, "My room is nowhere to be found. I've been walking for two laps."

Kai suddenly burst into a big laughter that he had to clutched onto his tummy to support himself, making Sehun frowned.

"What's wrong, hyung? Did my lisp occur again?" Sehun asked.

Kai can only shook his head while trying to hold his laughter.

"Sorry Sehun-ah.." He chuckles before walks off.

"Eh? What's wrong with him? Did someone erupt his mind?" Sehun blinks, scratches his head before he shrugs and walks off.

"HYUNG! LEMME KILL YOU!" Sehun shouts, chasing Kai around after they met outside the hotel after finished finding all their very own weapons.

Kai didn't say anything but just laughed and run away from Sehun while the other members stare at them weirdly, clueless on what is going on between them.

"He hides my room with a paper saying, meeting. do not disturb. I thought it was really a meeting room, and, I passed it five times. When, he met me, he suddenly cracked up." Sehun explained, making s cracked up all at one, causing him to pout.

"Not funny." Sehun muttered.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Maknae is upset.. XD

"Baekhyun-ah. Why are your eyeliner thicker than when we just came?" Chanyeol asked, pointing to Baekhyun's eyes.

"I have to wear this and wink at the guards to get through him." Baekhyun pouts, embarrassed just by the thought of it, while s all started cracking up again.

"I've to rapped to get through him." Chanyeol said.

"Good for you." Baekhyun made a face.

"What good? I have to wear a bloodshot red lipstick and rapped in front of him." That strike another laughter that Kai and Chen was sitting on the floor from laughing so hard.

"I have to wear a dress and apron and cook pancake for him." DO said erupt another laughter. Kai and Chen were continuously hitting the floor and cluthching their tummy.

"I have to wear lipstick and eat boazi at the same time then sing each line clearly. Ah, so hard." Xiumin said.

"Hyung, I have to wear high heels and dance for him." Kai said, erupting a huge laughter even than before.

"I've to thanked PD-nim for his thoughtful thought. My skin is dark already and yet he made me wear bloodshot red heel." Kai sighs.

"Aigoo. My tummy. Did our oh-so-charimatic Kai went back to EXOPLANET already?" Lay joked.

"Hyung!" Kai snapped.

"Let's hear the next mission!" Xiumin said, trying to handle his laugh.

"Next mission is individual. You'll have to go back inside the hotel, used your weapon to protect yourself while find another weapon to attack your opponent. Weapons to attack shall be kept as secrets. Or, else, it'll be a huge disatvantage for you." PD announced.

The twelves boy went back inside the hotel one, one by one. When, one got into their own room, another one was allowed to go in. This goes on till the twelves members got in.

"I should find the weapon quickly." Kris said, searching everything inside the room.

"Wait, my weapon awhile ago wasn't found inside my room. It must be somewhere else." He nods, quietly made his way out before the other members saw him.

"AYO! WADDUP KREEEEAASE?" Chanyeol grins, waving his hand at Kris.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Twin Tower Brothers... (-.-)"

"Eh.. hi!" Kris turns around, waved back at him.

"Have you found your weapom yet?" He asked.

"No!" Kris answers, trying to find a way to escape from Chanyeol.

"Then, good luck!" Chanyeol said, walking into somewhat a mysterious room.

"He's weird." Kris shrugged.

"AYA! STOOOOOOOOP! YOU! STOOOOOP!" Kris quickly ran and hide behind a wall, hearing a wall. He peeked over to see Sehun chasing Luhan.

"SHOO! SHOO! GO AWAY!" Luhan shouts, running down the stairs.

"LUHANNIE~" Sehun hugs him, shows him his bbuing bbuing.

"Ew. Go away!" Luhan playfully pushes Sehun off.

"PPai ppai Luhannie." Sehun sent him a flying kiss before went off, smirking.

LUHAN OUT! LUHAN OUT!

"Mwo?" Luhan blinks, standing blankly in the stairs.

The other 10 EXO members stopped what they're doing, all got blank by the sudden announcement.

"But how?" Chen asked.

"Annyeong Chen!" Xiumin waves.

"Oh, annyeong!" Chen grins, waving back cheerfully.

"Psh. Why are you eating a boazi right now?" Chen asked.

"I'm hungry. Want a bite?" Xiumin offers.

"Sure." Chen nods, bite the boazi.

Xiumin smiles, leaving the room, finishing his boazi.

CHEN OUT! CHEN OUT!

"Wha-- Why?" Chen blinks, being dragged by the guards.

"What on Earth is happening?" Tao said after hearing two members got out.

"Hyung!" Kai said as he tapped Lay's shoulder.

Lay immediately faced his back against the wall.

"Don't come near me." He said.

"Psh. I just want to ask, do you want to be my alliance?" Kai asked.

"Alliance?" Lay asked, Kai just nodded.

"No betray." Lay bumps his fist into Kai's.

"I'm not Kwangsoo hyung." Kai said causing the two to break into laughter.

"Let's get rid of Sehun first." Kai whispered, seeing Sehun walked alone in the hallway. Lay nodded.

"Sehunnie!" Lay greeted, raising one of his hand.

"Oh, annyeong hyung." Sehun grins.

"Do you know why Luhan and Xiumin were taken out?" Lay asked.

"I don't know." Sehun shrugged, trying his best to pulled off a poker face.

"Annyeong!" Kai came out, waving at the two.

"Oh, Kai!" Lay acted startle, deep down, he was about to die of laughter.

Kai did a moonwalk circled the two, causing them to stared at him weirdly.

"Good luck!" He grins, waved at the two before walking away. "In the prisons." He smirked when he got away from them.

LAY OUT! SEHUN OUT! LAY OUT! SEHUN OUT!

"I shouldn't have fell into his trap." Lay slapped his own forehead.

"It's a beautiful day~" DO hums to himself while walking when he suddenly bumps into Tao.

"Oh my gosh, Tao, my dear son!" DO said, his eyes went wider than its usual.

"Gege." Tao rubs his chest out of shocked.

TAO OUT! TAO OUT!

"Mw- What happened?" Tao blinks.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. My weapon is to said a sweet, motherly, heart-warming words to take off the opponent and I bumped into you and suddenly blurted it out." DO said.

Tao fakes a cry, as he whines, stomping his feet.

"Gege!" Tao sobs as he was being taken away by the guards.

"THE PANDORA BOX IS NOW OPEN!" The voice announced throughout the hotel making the remain 7 members to run almost immediately to get rid of the Pandora box.

"No. This can't be." Kai mumbles, running to random room.

"Whatever. I'm so thirsty." Baekhyun mumbles, going inside the drinks room.

He calmly sits on the pile of drinks while taking one bottle to drink and looking around comfortable.

SPLASH~! Baekhyun suddenly spit out the whole drink, seeing a black box with a R sticker on it. He immediately lock the door and close the curtain. Baekhyun took the box and opened it to reveal,

Suho's Weapon: Comfort The Opponent With A Warm Smile.

It was announced throughout the whole hotel. Suho facepalmed himself hearing the announcement.

"Oh my dear gracious." Suho sighs, immediately finding a place to hide.

"ASA!" Baekhyun pumps his fist into the air, went out from the room and tried to find another book.

"What if I accidentally opened mine?" Chanyeol asked.

"Then, it'll announced throughout the hotel." The PD answered back causing Chanyeol to facepalmed.

"ASA!" Kai grins, grabbed the Pandora Box then went to lock the door.

He slowly opened the box to revealed yet,

Kai's Power: To Danced In Front Of The Opponent

He facepalmed himself, immediately get rid of it and ran away from the room, finding a place to hide.

"Why am I so unlucky?" He mumbles.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Kekekeke.. Kai XD

Inside the Prison

"Psh. Don't talk to me." Luhan said while Sehun is moving closer toward Luhan.

"Hyungie! I'm sorry!" Sehun said, using his aegyo.

"I'm going to kill Xiumin hyung after this." Chen rolled his face.

"What was his weapon?" Luhan asked.

"He offered me a boazi and I ate it then I was taken out." Chen sighs.

"Kekekekekeke." Luhan laughs along with Sehun.

"Aish, I can't believe I just fell for Jongin's trap." Lay complaint.

"DO gege killed me." Tao pouts.

"How?" The group turned to him.

"He blurted out a motherly words when we accidentally bump into each other." Tao explained.

"Sigh." Another guy came inside and sat next to them causing the group almost to choke onto their own saliva.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, KRIS?" The group shouted.

POP-UP-BALLON: What had just happened..? (O.O)

Flashback

Kai ran out from the room, running straight just to find a place to hide himself. He accidentally bump into Kris on the way.

"I'm doomed." Kai muttered.

"What's up, Jongin?" Kris grins.

"Nothing much, hyung." Kai smiles back.

Without hesistating, before Kris could used his power, Kai immediately did his choreography from his first teaser in front of Kris and ran away. Kris who got surprised by the sudden attack remain bricked at his location.

"You should have attacked earlier." Lay complaint.

"Lay hyung, calm down!" Sehun laughs, seeing Lay's reaction.

"Xiumin hyung. What are you finding?" Chanyeol asked, as he walked to him.

"No, nothing." Xiumin said as he immediately stand up and kicked the Pandora box back inside the big cardbox.

"Oh, what's that?" Chanyeol asked, bending down and pointing to the Pandora Box, totally unaware of the situation.

Xiumin seeing the oppurtunity just right in front of him, without a hesistation, he tears down Chanyeol's name tag and grabbed the Pandora Box then ran off.

CHANYEOL OUT! CHANYEOL OUT!

"Who took Chanyeol hyung out?" Kai asked, lifting his head up from the dark storage room. 

The mosquitos kept on biting Kai, he moved around uncomfortably, when his legs kicked the hard box under his leg. Kai turned around to see the black box with R sticker on it.

"This is my luck!" He grins, grabbing the box and opened it almost immediately.

Baekhyun's Power: Show A Dorky Eyesmile To The Opponent

Kai laughed upon seeing the weapon of Baekhyun.

"What's this? Oh my gosh. Ahaha." Kai laughed, rolling on the floor.

Baekhyun on the other hand facepalmed himself hearing the announcement.

"That is so embarrassing." He facepalmed himself.

POP-UP-BALLOON: I thought you were worried because your weapon was revealed... (OwO)

DO OUT! DO OUT! XIUMIN OUT! XIUMIN OUT!

"MWO?" Both Kai and Baekhyun exclaimed.

5 Minutes Ago

D.O walked out from the kitchen. He met Xiumin who is having a boazi in his hand. D.O was so sure that it is Xiumin's weapon. He walked up to Xiumin.

Both of them awared of each other's weapon. Without a single hesistation, Xiumin stuffs a boazi into D.O's mouth causing D.O to blurt out yet another motherly word.

DO OUT! DO OUT! XIUMIN OUT! XIUMIN OUT!

"How many members are left?" Kai asked his VJ who is currently hiding with him in the storage room.

"3 including you!" His VJ answered.

"Let's face it like a man, then!" Kai answers, get out from his hiding place.

POP-UP-BALLOON: Wow! So cool! TT.TT

"Let's face it like a real man!" Suho, and Baekhyun shout when they saw Kai walking toward them.

"No problem, hyung!" Kai grins.

"Everyone know each other's weapon." Kai said, immediately pulled out a hand choreography on Baekhyun, surprised the two older.

"KAI! GWENCHANA! EVERYHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!" Suho said almost in a lightening speed, with a warm smile.

KAI OUT! BAEKHYUN OUT! KAI OUT! BAEKHYUN OUT!

Kai and Baekhyun facepalmed, groaning at their misfortune.

"Aish!" The two groan while Suho laughed.

"Sorry boys." Suho grins.

"Whoa! The final winner of today first episode goes to EXO-K's Leader, Suho!" Chanyeol said, claps his hand along with the others.

"It was tough for you both." He taps Kai's and Baekhyun's shoulders.

"We'll see you again next week! Good bye!" They waved and bow together in sync.

 


NEXT WEEK PREVIEW

"HOLD HIM DOWN!"

"YAH! GEGE! CHASE AFTER HIM! HE HAS THE REAL DIAMOND!"

"Noona, you're so beautiful."

"Will you be my partner for today race, noona?"

"AHH! DON'T PULL MY PRECIOUS HAIR!"

"GET YOUR HAND OFF MY FACE."

"DON'T TOUCH MY NECK!!"

"ARGGG! IS THIS A LARVA COFFEE?"

THE MOST HILARIOUS BATTLE YOU'VE EVER SEEN IN RUNNING MAN HISTORY.

THE SWEETEST DATE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPEN IN THE DRAMA.

THE MISSING DIAMOND BATTLE!