Chapter 1

Mr. Troublemaker And Miss. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the noisy café, a beautiful girl was sitting by herself; waiting for her order. Her face was cold and expressionless. She was staring blankly at the door. It seemed like she was patiently waiting for someone.

 

Opposite from the silent table, there was a group of bachelors. The table was full of laughter. They were all laughing together not caring about the other customers.

 

“Table 09, please come and take your order.” The cashier called through the microphone. It was loud enough for the cold girl to hear it. The girl sat up and walked to the cashier place where they would give the order.

 

She took her order and walked to the table. Her order wasn’t much. It was only a caramel coffee. She took a glance at the coffee but unfortunately, she bumped into a man causing her coffee to spill into his shirt.

 

The man was surprised but the hotness of the café surprised him more. The man whined in pain but the lady just stood like: frozen.

 

“Yah.” The man shouted at the lady, feeling angry. The lady realized the situation, she quickly put the tray on the empty table and gave him tissues.

 

Meanwhile, the friends of the man who were the bachelors didn’t do anything but laughed at the poor man. The man was too busy rubbing his shirt. He suddenly felt angry. The lady seemed calm. She didn’t help him while he was whining in pain.

 

“Yah.” He shouted at the lady causing every eyes in the café looked at him. But he didn’t care. His friends stopped laughing and looked at him.

 

“Even though, the man shouted at her, she was not scared. She shot an icy glare at the man. He gulped in fear. His friends couldn’t help but to chuckle at their frighten friend.

 

“Y-You spill-spilled th-the cof-coffee on m-me!” He tried to shout back but failed but the icy glare was still on him.

 

“And what do you want me to do?” Her voice was calm but scary. Everyone was so quiet.

 

“Apologize now.” Not feeling afraid anymore, the man stuck his tongue out playfully. The lady shook at head at the childish man.

 

“Idiot!” She mumbled but he heard it clearly. He glared at her and pouted cutely. He had a big muscle but acted cute….

 

“I don’t want too.” Once again, she spoke in that tone again.

 

“You spilled the coffee on my expensive shirt!!!” The man said in a louder tone which made people thought that he yelled at the lady.

 

“Then?”

 

“Apologize!”

 

“Sorry!” She said quickly showing that she was not feeling sorry at all. The man stared at her unbelievably. He nodded his head many times.

 

“Arasseo, being a gentleman, I forgive you. Sorry for interrupting your meal, people.” He smiled at her, showing his adorable eyesmiles. She swore she could vomit with his words. Being a gentleman? But it was clear that he yelled at her.

 

“Being a gentleman? You yelled at me!” One of the man’s friend quickly got off from his seat and walked toward her.

 

“Sorry miss, he didn’t yell at you. He was born naturally loud. Please excuse him.” The man smiled at her nicely. She nodded and smiled back. ‘His friend is better than him.’ She thought. She turned back to the so called loud man who was smirking. She shook her head.

 

“YUL!!!” There was a doe-eyes girl who just entered the café. She quickly ran to hug her boyfriend without caring about the surroundings.

 

After they pulled out the hug, the doe-eyes girl looked around and spotted her friend who was looking at her: shocked!

 

“Sica unnie!!!” She quickly ran to hug Jessica. Jessica hugged back and smiled at her adorable friend.

 

“Yoona ah.” Jessica called the doe-eyes girl. Yoona pulled out the hug and smiled sweetly at her older friend.

 

“Ah, unnie! This is Yul, my boyfriend.” Jessica was shocked. Yul? He was the friend of the man that she spilled the coffee on? Well, but as least Yul was nice.

 

“Hi, I am Jessica, Yoona’s ‘overprotective’ friend.” Jessica emphasized the word ‘overprotective’. She offered handshake with Yul.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jessica ssi.”

 

“Babe, what are you doing here?” Yoona hooked her hand with her boyfriend’s. Yul pointed to the guys including the man who was spilled coffee on his shirt.

 

“Hanging with them.”

 

“Oh my god, I didn’t notice you. Stephen oppa, annye- wait, what happened to your shirt?!” Stephen pointed to Jessica who spilled the coffee on his shirt.

 

“Ask her?”

 

“Unnie?”

 

“I spilled the coffee on him, okay?” Jessica spoke out, not being interesting.

 

“I am sorry about that, Stephen oppa. And hi, Taeyeon and Soomin oppa!” The two guys who were sitting on the seats. The guys waved back.

 

“What happened to Taeyeon oppa?” Yoona whispered to her boyfriend.

 

“I don’t know. Probably missing his first love.” Answered Yul.

 

“Yoona, where are Sunny and Hyoyeon?” asked Jessica out of sudden when she just noticed that there was no presence of her two other friends.

 

“We are here.” Said the two short blonde girls who were standing behind Jessica. The two girls surprised Jessica and Yoona because of their sudden presences.

 

“Let’s go back home.” Jessica was about to walk to the door but her waist was grabbed by Yoona.

 

“Unnie, we’re just here. Let’s eat first.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter