Tonight

No Regrets

Heechul wasn’t in the mood to go out that night, frankly speaking. He didn’t want to step out of the comfortable spot right in front of his laptop with Heebum lying right beside him. It was just that one text from Hankyung that got him to his feet and into the shower. It annoyed him that he couldn’t resist when Hankyung asks him out, to a club, most especially. 

And he thought he would be alone with him.

Heechul stepped in through the glass doors of the dim lit venue, the bass of the speakers made it hard for him to hear himself thinking. 

“I knew it. I shouldn’t have gone out tonight.” He muttered grumpily to himself almost turning away to walk out the door when he spotted the most familiar face in the crowd. 

And the man looked back at him with the most inviting expression, 
“Yah! Heechul-ah!” Hankyung called out, waving at him from across the room.

The corner of Heechul’s lip tugged upward to a smirk as he made his way through the throng of people, finally pulling out to the bar counter that Hankyung was leaning on. 

“Hey, what’s up? How’s…” Heechul’s sentence ran unfinished when he spotted a taller, well-built male approaching Hankyung from behind.

“Hey, babe.” Siwon turned his head to greet Hankyung.

Babe?’ Heechul thought to himself before he quietly started to assume things.

“Mm, baby. Hey.” Hankyung responded, yet he didn’t lean off the counter.

“Oh, hyung! I didn’t notice you were there. I’m glad you came.” Siwon said quickly reaching an arm out, patting his hyung on the shoulder.

Heechul could only manage the fakest smile. “Ah, yeah. Hankyung invited me.” He said, scratching the back of his neck. He turned to Hankyung who pushed him a cocktail. “Ah, thanks.” Heechul said nodding with a weak smile.

“Yeah.” Siwon said turning to Hankyung, staring at the side of his face. Heechul rolled his eyes discreetly at the sight of it before taking the glass in his hands as he started to drink.

“So we’ve been coming here often now that we’re going out, right, Hannie?” Siwon chuckled, playing with the other’s short hair. Hankyung blushed a little, only nodding.

Heechul almost choked on his drink hearing that. The alcohol burned at the pit of his stomach along with the heartache that coursed throughout his body. “G-Going out?”

Hankyung wanted to stay silent, but he wanted to explain himself as well. “Y-Yeah. Chul-ah, Siwon and I…we’re—“

“Yah. Hold on, you haven’t told hyung?” Siwon turned to face Hankyung. The Chinaman shook his head, “It doesn’t matter now. He knows and that’s that.” Siwon sighed, “Ah, alright.” He said with a shake of his head.

‘Unbelievable.’ Heechul wiped his lips, coughing a little, trying to take the burning feeling in his throat away.

“Ah…Hannie, could you get me another one of those?” Hankyung gazed at the other for a while and knowing that look in Heechul’s eyes, he could tell he wasn’t only going to take care of Siwon tonight. He obeyed the elder male and called the waiter to serve Heechul the same drink.

Time ticked by with the three talking at that same spot where Heechul had approached Hankyung. By this time, both Heechul and Siwon had one too many drinks and Hankyung started to worry now. How could he possibly bring them both home? 

“Aish.” Hankyung said rolling his eyes when Siwon burst out laughing loudly.

Heechul chuckled at Hankyung’s irritated expression. “Y-Yah, you slow Christian.” He said punching Siwon lightly on the chest. “Look at your little boyfriend here, he’s in need of some love.”

Siwon blushed, and even with the many drinks he’s had he was still too shy to make a move other than hold onto Hankyung’s hand or waist. 

“YAH.” Heechul said right at Siwon’s face, “Didn’t you hear me? I said you’re too slow! Give Hannie here what he deserves. Hasn’t he been a good boyfriend to you?” 

Siwon’s grip around Hankyung’s waist tightened and Hankyung smirked in response. 

“Thaaat’s it.” Heechul said noticing the reaction. He knew it would make Hankyung happy. He was the only person who knew what made the Chinaman happy. Hankyung actually appreciated it that Heechul was helping him out with getting Siwon to move on him. It had always been him who has been making the first move ever since they got together, it wasn’t funny anymore. He wanted some effort from Siwon, and he was extremely grateful that Heechul noticed this.

Heechul frowned a little, “Yah. Is that the best you can do? Are you serious?”

Siwon exhaled a sigh which smelled evidently of hard alcohol. His eyes held nothing but emptiness when he turned to look into Hankyung’s. 

“Go on.” Heechul teased, “Kiss him!” He chuckled drunkly.

Siwon leaned in and pressed his lips against the other’s. Hankyung’s arms just itched to wrap his arms around Siwon. But no. He wouldn’t be the one to exert the effort again. At least, not tonight.

Siwon pulled away, “There, hyung!” He smirked, “Happy?”

Heechul burst out laughing, “You have GOT to be kidding me! From all the fan service you do on stage THAT’S all Hankyung’s gonna get?” Siwon thought Heechul was drunk and kidding so he thought nothing of it. On the contrary, Heechul was serious.

“Aigoo, Hannie. I feel bad for you.” Heechul’s head was falling heavy and he was swaying a little now. 

“Chul-ah, maybe you should—“ 

“I’m fine, Hannie! Just…fine.” Heechul nodded before his forehead connected to the counter, and he just let himself lay there for a while. 

Siwon chuckled mindlessly, “Aiyaa. Hyuuung, wake up—eung?” Siwon could feel his phone vibrating in his jeans. “A-Ah, wait up.” He pulled it out to answer it. “Yoboseyo. Hyung? Oh. R-Right now? But I’m out with—“ Siwon turned to Hankyung, capturing the view of his curious expression. “Aish. F-Fine.” Siwon hung up.
“What is it, babe?” Hankyung glanced from the drunk Heechul to Siwon. 

“Manager hyung says…I have to meet him tonight… He found a movie offer and the only time the staff is available…is…” He said between hiccups. “Right now.” 

Hankyung shook his head, “You can’t go to a meeting like this.” He said tugging onto Siwon’s shirt. “Y-Yah, I can. I have to go now…or I’ll be late!” He wobbled out of Hankyung’s grip and made his way out the door. “Yah! Siwon get back here!” Hankyung’s voice was drowned out by the music playing loudly in the background.

“T-Too slow…” He could hear Heechul mutter and chuckle even as he was half asleep on the counter top. 
Hankyung let out a sigh and got to his feet, taking the drunken Heechul in his arms and supported him out the door and into the parking lot. 

“H-Hannie, let’s…go to your place for …a while.” Surprisingly, Heechul still knew what was going on around him even if in Hankyung’s vision, everything seemed to already be a blur. 

“Whatever you want, Chul.” 

Hankyung helped Heechul into the passenger’s seat before walking over to the other side and getting in himself. He started the engine and drove into the street. It was an awkward silence for a little while before Heechul started to laugh at something.

“I can’t believe how SLOW that motherer is.” He said, his gaze turning to meet Hankyung.

Hankyung chuckled along, “I know. Even you can tell.” He said shrugging with his hands still on the wheel. “Thanks, though. You’re the first one who’s ever witnessed us kiss up close.”

“What an achievement it is, too.” Heechul said sarcastically. 

Hankyung smirked, keeping his eyes on the road no matter how strong the urge to look at Heechul’s milky white face was. “I could feel your desire to just crush Siwon and I’s heads together in a kiss, ne?” He said laughing, “It really seemed that way.”

“I really, really wanted to! He’s some pathetic boyfriend. Can’t even give you what you want. I could see it in your eyes, Hannie. You wanted it bad.” Heechul turned to face Hankyung who didn’t look back.

“Well, you’re right about that. And, we’re here by the way.” Hankyung said, parking the car in front of his house. He was about to help Heechul out of the car when the elder male climbed out himself. Hankyung laughed as he watched Heechul stumble into the house , searching for somewhere to lay down.

“Come on, you.” Hankyung tugged the drunk into a dim room, pointing to a bed. “Sit.” He commanded before briefly turning away. Heechul disobeyed and lay down anyway.

Hankyung was feeling drowsy as well, he pushed the elder male a little to the side and helped himself with a share of the bed. Heechul started mumbling things again,
“I’m sure you want someone who’s unlike Siwon sometimes, eh…?” Heechul’s head turned to the side to face Hankyung. The Chinaman would’ve wanted to face Heechul as well, but it would be an awkward two inches away from the other’s face so he thought against it. He might even be caught blushing.

“Sometimes, most of the time.” He shrugged, “I don’t really care anymore. I mean, whatever.”

Heechul chuckled, “It’s just so funny how different he is on stage. You’d think he’s so active and , he’s all talk sometimes, you know? No action.” 

Hankyung agreed a hundred percent, “Yeah. I think about that a lot too.” 

Heechul didn’t stop staring, “Were you disappointed tonight?” Hankyung didn’t know what Heechul was talking about, “I mean, by Siwon? Weren’t you disappointed? He seemed shy or…not proud of having someone like you, or something.” 

“Well, when you put it that way… maybe I sort of am.” Hankyung stared at the ceiling, resisting the urge to look back into Heechul’s glinting eyes.

“The night’s not yet over, Hannie.”

That could’ve meant a lot of things for Hankyung. But he agreed inwardly, it really wasn’t over.

“Look at me.” Heechul demanded and Hankyung almost reluctantly obeyed.

“Are you good at keeping secrets?” Heechul asked with the most mischievous look in his eyes.

“Yeah? Why—“

Heechul pressed his lips against Hankyung’s warm cheek. 

The Chinaman found himself smirking, 
“Interesting.” Hankyung muttered, something inside him just urged him to go on.

Heechul chuckled darkly, pulling the other in by the waist and their lips collided once more. He coaxed Hankyung’s lips apart with his tongue, hands were gripping tightly on the other’s waist as Heechul continued to work down to Hankyung’s collarbone. He felt the dancer shiver as he held him. 

“H-Heechul, you're so drunk.”

“Mmh, and you’re warming up, babe.” He purred.

Hankyung chuckled breathlessly, “Are you sure this isn’t just the alcohol talking?”

Heechul pulled away from Hankyung’s chest and looked into his eyes with a smirk, 

“Who cares?”

The look in Heechul’s face made Hankyung snap.

“Just be sure you won’t regret this…” He muttered as he sat up and straddled Heechul.

“Ngh. Are you kidding?” Heechul bit his lip once Hankyung started to plant kisses on his neck. A low growl fell off Heechul’s lips causing his mouth to open slightly. Hankyung took advantage of the moment and caught Heechul’s lips in his, deepening the kiss as he let his hands slip into the other’s shirt.

“Mmh, Chul.” Hankyung purred between the kiss, 

“H-Hannie…” Heechul could feel his pants tightening and Hankyung started to feel the same way. He flipped Hankyung over so that he was on top, the edges of his teeth raked lightly against the skin of Hankyung’s bottom lip earning a quiet moan from the other. Hankyung returned the favor which sent jolts of pleasure down Heechul’s spine. 

The kiss gradually slowed down as Heechul realized what he was doing. He pulled away quickly, hitting his head on the shelf above the bed. 

“Ah !” 

Hankyung sat up and held onto Heechul by the head, “Chul-ah, are you alright?” 

It finally sunk in Heechul ‘s brain that he just kissed someone else’s boyfriend. Siwon's boyfriend, at that.

Heechul panted slightly against Hankyung’s shirt.

“, Siwon. I’m so sorry…” 

Hearing this, it had also registered in Hankyung’s brain that he had Siwon.

“F-.” Hankyung had realized it himself.

Heechul pulled away from Hankyung and scooted over to the corner of the bed. His heart was thumping fast against his chest and what-if’s started to cloud his mind.

“Chul-ah…” Hankyung started, “E-Everything’s going to be okay. He doesn’t have to know about this.”

Heechul looked up at Hankyung as soon as he started speaking, “As long as you won’t tell him.” 

“I’m not an idiot, Chul. Of course I won’t tell him.” Hankyung raised a brow.

“Okay, t-then we’re good. Everything’s going to be fine.” Heechul said, repeating it to himself.

“Yeah, nothing happened. It’ll all be forgotten tomorrow.”

Another smirk graced Heechul’s face, looking up and inching closer to Hankyung once again, holding him by the arms.

“I got it. Forgotten. Tomorrow, right? ” Heechul said, his face coming just a little closer once again.

Hankyung chuckled, blushing slightly.

“Yeah, which means we’ve still got time tonight.”