Chapter 8: My Heart goes " DUGEUN DUGEUN"..

Falling in love with you was the easiest part [ HIATUS ]

 

‘ What are you doing here?! How did you know I was here?! ‘ I said with eyes wide open, waiting for his reply.

He just smiled and walked pass by me. ‘ You ‘re stalking me aren’t  you?! Hah! Your busted mister! ‘ I laughed at my victory, knowing he was stalking me, then my jaw dropped, when I saw him shaking Jonghyun ‘s hand and kissing Sica unnie ‘s cheeks.

 

‘ Congratulations Sica and.. uhmm, what was your name again? ‘ he pointed to Jonghyun, while I couldn ‘t say a word knowing I was wrong.

‘ YAH! Get out, You don ‘t even know your best friends name, and to think I was planning to make you my baby ‘s god father.. ‘ he pushed Minho out of the door. The others were giggling.

 

‘ I was just joking with you, so what are you planning to name this handsome little fellow ? ‘ He asked, while touching Minho ‘s face.

‘ Minho, We decide to call him Minho, Minho’ He smiled and played with the baby ‘s hand, Then he looked at Sica and Jonghyun.

‘ Nice name, sounds oddly familiar though’ They all laughed, while I just stared at his face,god, They were beautiful, long lashes, big eyes, perfect jawline, nice lips, He was like a god.. Then Taeyeon Unnie patted my back and she said out loud, But still I was spacing out.

 

‘ NICE CHOICE, YURI, your boyfriend has a good sense of humor and he ‘s pretty handsome too.’

‘and smart too’ Seo said.

‘ YAH! He ‘s not my boyfriend! ‘ I SHOUTED ‘ well, I wish he was’ I thought to myself ‘ GET a hold of your self KWON YURI !!! HE DOESN’ T LIKE YOU !!! YOUR JUST HIS FLING !!! GOT IT !!! stop acting like a fool around him !!! ‘

 

‘ Thank you for the compliment girls, but, Miss Kwon and I, have some important DATE to go to’ he grabbed me in the waist, and walked to the door, the girls were all giggling. Then I squirmed out of his control and said.

 

‘ WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?!’ I raised an eyebrow on him.. He grabbed me by my waist again and was attempting to kiss me when 3 guys came in. The other one who was Diva-ish, the other one is sooooo cute, and the other one was holding a bucket of chicken on his left arm, and all eating it by himself, then he tripped.. Minho whispered ‘ Onew condition ‘ then he released me and greeted the other guys.

 

‘ YAH! You! ‘ sooyoung pointed to the guy who looks like a diva.

‘ WHO me?!’ he replied.

‘ YEAH YOU! You stole my chocolate whip cake! ‘ She glared at him, I know Sooyoung can be a monster when You eat/ stole and secretly took a bite on her food.

‘ WHAT?! I did not STOLE YOUR cake, It was mine first ! ‘ he hissed.

‘ WHAT?! I saw it first! ‘ sooyoung shouted. ‘ You owe me a chocolate whip cake, okay, or you will suffer this ‘ shows her fist ‘ SHIKSHIN STYLE, got it?! ‘ she exclaimed.

‘ NANANANANANANAH! CAN ‘t hear you! ‘ he put his hand on his ears.

 

‘WHY YOU LITTLE! Arrrgggghhhh!’ sooyoung tried to attack him, when Jonghyun came between the two of them. While the others laugh.

‘ Stop it you two! ‘ JOnghyun shouted, trying to break the two up.

‘Sooyoung, this is Kibum’ ‘ Kibum this is Sooyoung, got it’ the two shaked hands.

‘ That ‘s Key to you Sooyoung, ALMIGHTY KEY ! ‘ he laughed evily.

‘ you owe me my chocolate whip cake, got it?!’

‘yeah, whatever! ‘

 

‘ GUYS, this is key.. ‘ JOnghyun introduced his friends one by one.

‘YOW, what ‘s up guys! ‘ key said.

‘ This is Our maknae Taemin’

‘ Anyong haseyo, TAemin- imnida’ He smiled cutely to every one, when Hyoyeon unnie pinched her cheeks. ‘ awwww, can I keep him’ she said,

‘ NOPE, He ‘s ours ‘ Sica unnie said. We laughed, Sica unnie has a good sense of humor, well, sometimes.

‘ And this chicken dude is.. ‘

‘ Onew, Right? ‘ Taeyeon Unnie said. The guy quickly drop his chicken Bucket and shaked hands with taeyeon Unnie, I think he likes her. the girlsall looked at her, maybe wondering how the hell did she met this guy.

' I met him at the chicken restaurant the other day, and when we were waiting for the chicken to be cooked, he taught me this magic trick and it 's called - - ' SHe was stopped by Sooyoung and Key 's voice.

' BORING!'  they said together.

' JINX ! you owe me a soda, and.. a chocolate whip cake' sooyoung added.

' NOOOOO~ WHAT DID I DO WRONG IN MY PAST LIFE TIME?! ' Key shouted.

they argued again, when seo said something..

' SooKey'

' OHHHHHHH~ ' said the others.. ' COOL pairing sooyoung' Hyoyeon unnie added, while elbowing Tiffany unnie who was giggling, and was besides Taeyeon unnie, who was not interested at all cause she was busy talking with Onew..

'EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW!' Sooyoung and key shouted in chorus. We laughed out loud.

' YAH! keep it down or else' Sica unnie throws her cold glare at them, who quickly shut their loud mouths up. But, they kept rguing with their eyes, Is that even possible? well, for them, YEAH.. we LOL' d again..

‘ AHHHEEMM, And you guys already know Minho, Right?’ Jonghyun Said.

' NOPE,.. IS that NOT obvious? he 's been here for like 15 minutes or something, urrgghh' Tiffany unnie said, while dragging Yoona near to Sica and the baby.

‘ Yeah, I think we should go now, uhmm, bye guys, see you later, bye’ Minho grabbed my hand, I quickly blushed and the others went ‘oooooohhhhh~’

‘ MINHO AND YURI SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G! ‘ Sooyoung shouted. Then they all laughed together, Then we made our way out of the room, I was blushing the whole time, then I realized we were at his car..

‘ Sooo, Let ‘s go?’ HE said.

‘ Where? But, not with this clothes on’ I said.

‘ Yeah, I figured you would say that’ then he grabbed a paper bag behind his seat and showed me a pretty dress, it was all white, then he gave me a pair of pearl earrings and a silver necklace, I can ‘t stop starring at it.

‘ Like it?’ He asked. I just nodded.

‘ You should wear it, on my friends wedding’ HE said, with a half smile on his face.

‘ WHAT?! I - - I ain’t going on your friends wedding’ I defended. He just drove off.

‘ ARRRGGGHHH! I ‘m supposed to be with Minho, I f it weren ‘t for you!’ I said to him.

‘ You are with him, yah know’ He said, with his eyes on the road.

‘ UHH! Not you Sica Unnie’ s son, I mean the cute and pretty one, not you’ I said, while looking at his face. When he turned around and saw me, then I blushed and turned away.

‘ Like I said before, you are with him’ he smirked.

‘AURRGH! This day couldn’t be any better!’ I shouted.

‘ Yeah, I know, you’ve noticed that too?’ he smiled and put his hand in my hand. I blushed, It ‘s been 3 years since someone hold my hand. My heart wants to love him, but, my mind says no, you might get hurt again.. “ KWON YURI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! SNAP OUT OFF IT! YOU DON ‘T NEED A AMN, TO SATISFY YOU, NO, LET GO OF HIS ING HAND, RIGHT NOW” but, no, I can ‘t, I mean I won ‘t, I- - - I am starting to like him..

He smiled at me and drove to the airport.

‘ Where are we going?’ I asked.

‘ Somewhere’ He replied, smiling.

‘ WHERE?! I demand to know.’ I said.

‘ Just trust me, ok’ He said, while pulling me out in his car, and into his private plane.

   Trust, what do he mean trust, I’ve never trusted anyone, except for my girls and nichkhun, I ‘ve never trusted any man before, until he came and changed my life ‘s point of view.. Then I sighed, and looked at him.

‘kwon yuri, you know your starting to like him, but, why won ‘t you admit’ I whispered to myself..

‘ What?’ he said to me.

‘ Nothing, uhhmm, I - - uhhmm ‘ I took a deep breath and was about to tell him that I like him, but, something came to my mind and said: “ Kwon Yuri, Your just his fling, remember, just a fling.. ‘ ONLY NICHKHUN LOVES YOU, and no one will.. always keep that in mind.. ‘ I nodded to myself..

‘ Yes, just a fling’ I whispered to myself.

‘What? What Did you say?’ he asked.

‘ uhm, nothing.. nothing at all.. ‘ I smiled and looked at the plane ‘s window, now lifting off..

 

___________________________TO BE CONTINUED_______________________________

 

Hello, my precious READERS, here you go, another chapter DONE.. ‘ going to my cousin ‘s special wedding this Saturday, and guess what their wedding theme is a “ KOREAN WEDDING”. The flower girls will wear haenbok ( correct me if my spelling is wrong ).. ‘ well, enough of me..

 

   IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE SOMETHING TELL ME, AND IF YOU HAVE SOME IDEAS TO MAKE THE FIC MORE FUN, PLEASE PLEASE DO TELL ME.. ‘

AND IF YOU HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS, TELL ME, UHM-KAY.. ‘ THANKS !!!

ANd sorry, if my titles are TOO lame, can 't think of anything else, soo lame with titles.. ' :(

  I WAB U ALL !!! :)  

AND ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND.. ‘

 

 

                                  MinYul is REAL.. ‘ :)

 

 

______GOD BLESS YOU ALL_____ESP.  My Readers________I KNOW RIGHT____________

 

Bonus :   

40729_129482817105077_118648058188553_159773_4360390_n.jpg