Final

Jiyong's treat to applers. :)

 

 

 

 

"Darong, what are you doing?” Jiyong asked as he hugs dara from behind.

“Nothing Ji, I’m just signing on my twitter account” Dara said as she can’t keep the giddy feeling she’s having because of the guy hugging her from behind. It’s still a wonder for her why she’s still having this tingly feeling every time he was touching her even though they are dating for almost 4 years now.

“Do you think we owe applers something? You know after that photo shopped pic of you and kiko surfaced in the internet. Don’t you think?” she asks jiyong while the guy is still hugging her.

“You think? Well, I know even they have a lot of faith on us, they are still hurt for all the insults that our haters telling to them. I think we really owe them this one” Jiyong replied after long time thinking. “What do you think we can do this time to make them happy? Though I think our sbs performance together plus the twitter convo is already a good giveaway to them” Jiyong said.

“I can’t think of anything that will not be too obvious. HUL~” Dara said in a defeated tone.

“We’ll come up for a good plan but for now, our bed is waiting for us getting ready for some action!” Jiyong said as he wiggled his eyes suggestively.

______________________________________________________________________

 

                         GD is on instagram again this day. He doesn’t know why he is so addictive to this insta thing. He always like picture whether it’s random or not. And yes, he also like posting pictures of a certain fish (I mean KIKO: P). He really loves doing it because of Applers reactions. The faithful ones will just laugh it off and make fun of the situation but what’s really entertaining him are the Wapplers (wavering applers). They are like a child crying in a corner after you stole their candy. They will waver just because of one insta like. They will not believe anymore and then be back again after something spazzy happen. Just like a ping pong ball.

 

As he was lurking in insta, he decided to see the pics that had been tag to him. One pic caught his attention and click to it. There he saw a pic of his beloved girlfriend but he doesn’t like it. (A/n: I don’t do instagram, so I don’t know how it works there. Tell me if I’m wrongJ)

“She’s so pretty in that picture but I had prettier pics of her that I’m the only one who had the privilege to see them.” He thought giddily.

He decided to lurk in that insta account and saw a lot of dara’s picture.

 “This insta owner is a loyal fan of my baby girl. Sooo cute” Jiyong said as he scrolled down for more. And then he spotted one picture that makes his smile so bright.

                         A photo shopped “I ♥ GD” pic that Dara is holding. Without thinking, he immediately clicks for the like button. It’s already too late already when he realizes what he had done. He’s starting to regret what he had done because it’s such a bold act until he remembered what Dara said to him last night.

“Do you think we owe applers something?”

“I know applers will love me for this. This is my apology for that kiko rumour thingy again.” He said being so happy for this little treat to their fans. Fans that were there all this years. They became stronger because of them; he knows that they are supporting them through their ups and downs. They still stand strong after all the hate that they are getting from their haters. And what really make him and Dara proud, is the fact that they are treating each other as a family.

“Soon, applers, soon. All your efforts will be worth it. Just hold on a little longer. I promise it will be sooner than later.” Jiyong said with a smile plastered on his face as he stares on that pic he liked a while ago. He talks as if he can hear by those people believing them until the end.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

KWON JIYONG!!! WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT WE OWE THEM SOMETHING, IT’S NOT LIKE THIS BEING TOO OBVIOUS! YOU FOOL!! PABO~YAH.” As Dara’s screams echoed all throughout the room.

 

 

Authors note:

    This is just purely my delusional mind working. Im so scared posting this fic because of my grammar. Yeah it . Hul~ I think it will be my first and last fic that ill be posting, so I hope someone will read it.

Thank you and HENGSHO everyone :) 

  and please tell me what you think :)

 

   folowmeontwitter: @appleraneesh