Bang Yongguk: I Don't Like The Stylist

The Things That You Do

 

The way her stylist touch her makes me sick. He kept his eyes on his girlfriend who was by the set, having her dress checked by her male stylist. The way his fingers linger on the sides of her body, how he whispers to her ear and how she reacted to all the things he said to her. Yongguk's fingers were twitching as he sat by the table on the other side of the back stage set. "Okay, you're done honey!" the stylist had his nose toned voice screamed across the set as he smiled to Hannah leaving her back to her shoot.

 

"Bang Yongguk, you coming?" the director called out to Yongguk who was still glaring at the stylist as he passed him by and he walked up to Hyunmi to continue their duet photoshoot.

 

Without the public's knowledge, the two has been in a relationship for about 3 months ever since day one they started acknowledging their feelings for each other. "I don't like how your gay stylist touched you earlier." Yongguk whispered to Hyunmi as he wrapped an arm around her waist, posing for the camera.

 

Hearing a chuckle from his girlfriend, she turned to him and cupped his jawline, "Getting jealous there honey?"

 

Yongguk scoffed lightly as he continued to strike another pose, "Jealous? Are you kidding me?"

 

"Then?"

 

"I just don't like how he touched your body."

 

"Signs of jealousy," the girlfriend smirked as she turned her back towards Yongguk.

 

Yongguk then placed his head by the crook of her neck, "I'm not jealous with that gay stylist of yours. He doesn't even look manly."

 

"Alright! Great job you two! Let's get ready for the next shoot," the photographer smiled and propped up his camera from the tripod stand. The couple stood straight and bowed, walking straight towards the changing room.

 

"Just admit that you're jealous, Bang."

 

"Quit calling me Bang. I'm your boyfriend damn it."

 

The girlfriend chuckled and placed a kiss on her furiously jealous boyfriend's cheek, "Quit being jealous, oppa." she then walked towards her next set of clothes then paused, "Er... Is it okay for you to find another changing room?"

 

Her boyfriend crooked an eyebrow, "I'm not leaving."

 

She gave him a look and started making her way towards him. With a smirk he grinned and wrapped his arms around her slender waist as she got to him. "You know what's disturbing?"

 

"The fact that you're not kissing me right now?" then earned an ear-piercing slap on the arm.

 

"No." she leaned closer to his ear, "The fact that he's gay AND, he kinda has his eyes on MY boyfriend." chuckling, leaving her clueless dumbfounded boyfriend behind.

 


So... Comments are very much loved. :'D <3

And this plot is entirely mine. If there's any similar plots to this, it is pure coincidental.

 

**and picture not mine.