Wising you were here

My Tragic Love Story

(listen while reading this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX2LDuWF4XU it helps a bit with the feeling)

Flash Back:

"Hyung!" the older male turned around and smiled showing his dimples. "Kwonnie whats up?" he asked and let their fingers lace together. "Want to see if you want to come do dance practice with us." he said looking at him. Nodding his head agreeing they both head out to the pratice room to work on a dance routine they have been praticing for hours. "Hyung." Turning his head and frowned a bit to see his lover not showing his bright smile that he always has. "Do you promise to stay by my side till the end?" he asked looking at him. With out hesitation the older male nod his head. "I will never leave you no matter what I would do anything to see your smile." he said and claimed the younger's lips. "Good come on we don't want to be late!" he called out and ran ahead of him.

Looking at an old photo just of him and his lover, tears started to well up in his eyes. "You promised." he muttered and started to grip onto the photograph close to his heart not wanting to be seperated from it. Out from the door his group of friends watch him slowly and painfuly how he is taking. "Should we talk to him?" one spoke up not taking his eyes off of him. "What can we do? It's already been 2 years since his death and he can't face the fact that he is gone." their leader said with a sigh. "We can't just stay on the side lines and watch him suffer. We need to take his mind off of him." the oldest in. Releasing a sigh the leader nodded "Alright tomorrow we will make him forget him but don't do anything that will make him remember him we want him to forget him." the leader said. They nodded their heads and watch their own friend crying in his sleep. "Hang in there U-Kwon hang in there for our sake." Jaehyo said and closed the door behind him.

Flash Back:

"B-Bomb! Have you seen my lotion?" Jaehyo cried out while B-Bomb is on his bed looking at the younger with a confused face. "No check the bathroom it should be there." he said while Jaehyo left to go check. Going back to his book he suddenly felt an extra weight on his stomach. Removing the book he see his boyfriend laying on him. Smiling softly he set the book aside and caressed the younger's hair. Looking up the younger smiled brightly to him. "Hi there." B-Bomb said and chuckled softly. Pulling his kitty boyfriend close to him, resting his chin on his shoulder. "What are you reading?" U-Kwon asked taking the book off the desk. "I'm reading If I Stay." he said as his boyfriend is reading the summary. "Do you want something kitty?" he asked as his boyfriend turned his head and faced him. "Nope I just want to be with you." he said B-Bomb chuckled and kissed his boyfriend. "Then I am glad your with me." he said with a smile.

Every now and then U-Kwon's friends will do anything to make him forget B-Bomb they try taking him out to different places they have never been, eat different foods and even change their dance practice routine. But every time they try he keeps remember B-Bomb, his lover of how the things they do will link to what he does. Take him to different places, eat different food even change the dance routine. "U-Kwon come on you got to eat you know you love sushi." Kyung said placing the food on U-Kwon's plate. "Thanks but no thanks." he muttered and pushed the small plate away from him. "U-Kwon eat it isn't healthy to starve yourself just look at you, your a twig." Zico said scolding him. Hesitating U-Kwon gave in and start to eat the sushi. Hearing relieved sighs that he is eating that they improved one thing but what U-Kwon wants is his lover his painful scar gone.

Waiting in line with his boyfriend while waiting for their food U-Kwon stared at the fish with a lot of interest. B-Bomb thanked the cashier and started to look for his boyfriend. "Where did he go?" he muttered and found him near the fishes. "What are you doing here kitty?" he asked which made U-Kwon jumped in surprised. Letting out a chuckle he went over to his boyfriend and see him watching the fishes. "I was just watching the fishes. Done getting our order?" He asked while his boyfriend nodded in response. "Would you like a pet fish kitty?" he asked and looked at his boyfriend. Taken back U-Kwon dazed for a bit thinking about it. Letting out a small laugh B-Bomb started to tease his boyfriend. "Well I don't know knowing you, you probably might eat the fish before we even buy it." he said while his boyfriend blushed and started to chase him. "Yah! Lee Minhyuk get back here!" He said while B-Bomb laughed and ran back to their dorm

"U-Kwon can I come in?" Taeil knocked on the door. Hearing the door unlock from the other side he opened the door and stopped only to see darkness in the room. "U-Kwon I am gonna turn on the light I can't see a thing." He gave a warning and the light only to see U-Kwon on the bed with a picture of B-Bomb and him together smiling. Taeil sighed and walked over to him. "Hey U-Kwon do you want to come and Vocal train with me?" he asked hoping that this would help him forget. U-Kwon shooked his head and turned his back face towards his hyung. Taeil watching U-Kwon is torn by this. He love s being the oldest he felt really bad for U-Kwon the most of B-Bomb's death. "U-Kwon if you need anything P.O is here ok? The rest are gone for other stuff take care ok?" Taeil said and left U-Kwon's room not forgetting to turn off the lights for U-Kwon's sake.

Out in the rain U-Kwon went to run on some errands for the other members. He promised to be back but he left in a rush that he forgot to pack an umbrella. "I will go give it to him." B-Bomb said and took the umbrella and rushed outside to catch his boyfriend. While walking around he found his boyfriend. Smiling he jogged to catch up to him but when he saw a fast moving vehicile and see it going straight to his boyfriend. Picking up his speed he made it but only enough time to push him and take the impact. Dropping the umbrella on the streets letting darkness consume him. U-Kwon getting up from the ground and see his lover on the ground laying in his blood. Tears well up in his eyes and ran towards to his boyfriend. "B-Bomb! B-Bomb wake up! Please wake up." He screamed at him as the rain start to come in hard. He started to cry only to feel his boyfriend's hand on his head. "U-U-Kwon don't cry." he said weakly which made U-Kwon look up and shook his head holding his boyfriend's hand. "Don't talk please.. Some one call for an ambulance!" he yelled looking around then looked back at his boyfriend. "U-Kwon p-promise me.. You will always smile no tears please promise me." he said U-Kwon hesitated and nodded his head. "I promise." he said and tears started to fall that is mixed in with the rain. "I love you.. Kim Yokwon." B-Bomb said till he became limb. "M-Minhyuk? Minhyuk!!" U-Kwon screamed and started to cry hard while the ambulance took his boyfriend away.

Taken to the hospital U-Kwon sat there in the waiting room frozen, having a blanket around him and his cloths along with his hair sticking to his body. "U-Kwon!" hearing his name being called out he turned his head slowly seeing s panting from running. "W-Where is B-Bomb?" Kyung asked looking around which made U-Kwon looked at the room where B-Bomb's parents were in. Letting out sobs Taeil went over to U-Kwon and hugged him not caring if he is getting wet. All what matters is him still alive. "Were here for you U-Kwon." he said while U-Kwon cried in Taeil's chest crying in pain, sadness and other mixed emotions.

"Your expressions and beautiful smile makes me smile at times." U-Kwon said while looking at his lover's grave. Placing flowers on his tombstone he bowed to pay his respects then got up and let out a small smile remembering the memories they have been through together. "I'm sorry I broke your promise." he said and let tears fall from his eyes. "It's so hard when your gone leaving me this painful scar." He said letting out small whimpers of pain. Watching from afar is Zico and P.O, P.O wanting to go to U-Kwon but Zico stopped him. "Hyung?" "Let him be.. He needs to let it out." he said and watch U-Kwon.

"It's just painful when your not here. I miss your touch, smile, expressions, voice but most of all your pressance." he said and let out a sigh and looked up at the sky and smiled softly then looked back at his grave. "I vow to never think of you again and to keep your promise to always smile and never shed a single tear." U-Kwon said as the sun started to shine down on B-Bomb's grave as if he was there smiling at his boyfriend being proud of him. "I will keep our precious memories in here... I love you B-Bomb please wait for me in the after life." he said and faced Zico and P.O giving them a smile.

 

I hoped you like it I really did cry while making this it just came all of a sudden if I made you cry *hands you all boxes of tissues* This is my first Block B one shot so I made this a U-Bomb one shot. Comment and subscribe but no silent readers please ;;