I... I shouldn't...

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

NARRATIVE

After a few days of staying at Jyung-soo's house, you start to miss your own home. The home that you shared with Tae Yang. You just want to go home and see how it is now without you. Not only that you miss your house. You miss him as well. Not a day goes by without you thinking about how he is, is he eating well, does he misses her, how is his work. You even caught yourself dialing his number and realize that you are calling him so you quickly hung up. Thanking him for not answering the phone.

 

You know that you miss him a lot. You know that you want to hear his voice again. You know you want to see him. You know that but you are just too stubborn to admit it. You know that you cry every night because you don’t have the warm arms around your waist. You know that you silently cry in your heart when you hear nothing from him. You know all that, but you just don’t want to fall back into the reason why it all started.

 

You and him are already together for 2 years ever since graduation. You both decided not to interfere with your studies so you didn’t start your relationship while you both are in college. You keep denying the reason why you don’t want to talk to him anymore. You keep denying the fact that you both are in this situation now is because you both have a misunderstanding. You know that. You do. You just don’t want to hear the explanation. Because you don’t know what to do when you hear his explanation. You don’t know if you can just forgive him and get it over with.

 

You don’t get any advice from people who have experience because they aren’t close to you and you don’t trust them at all. You don’t have a reason to trust them. You are on your own. Even Bomi, your very close friend at work doesn’t know what to do with your sulking and serious face everyday.

 

You used to be cheery and happy when you are at work. Yes, because that is when you are with him. Now you aren’t. So there seems to be no reason to be very sunny about everything. Yeah, you do everything with a reason. You always have and always will. That is you. Everything has to have a reason behind it or you won’t support it.

 

You never tell her anything about your anniversary except that it was very eye opening and surprising, which was the fact. Because Tae Yang respected your opinion about staying ‘clean’ until the day  you both get married with each other. So other than kissing and hugging you, he never went any further. Bu

Please log in to read the full chapter