OPPAS~

HERE WE COME!!! (Apply CLOSED)

SM's POV

We were all practicing for our debut which no one has told us what the day is and SHINee comes walking in with the director and our manager. 

YG's POV 

All of us were in our vocal lessons when BIG BANG and our manager walked in. A few minutes later the director came in clapping at our vocal lessons.

WM's POV

We all got a text from our manager and told us to meet in the director's office. When we got there B1A4 was there and our manager too, of course the director was sitting at his desk. 

All 3 POVs (happening at the same time) 

"Hello (Groups name) this will be a fun week of excitement for you all" the Director starts, "your debut will be in a week but during this week span you will be practicing a duet with (boys group with you). Your debut will also be with (other two groups)" 

"You will all be staying in an apartment with the other two groups till the end of the debut and also the trainees will be with you" our Manager stated "here is your apartment"

"Wow" all the girls said in aw of the building

"(boy group) you will be staying close by so it would be easier to practice so you are here" the director shows them a picture

"The girls will be in one building and the guys will be in the other" the Director continues "now go get your things the girl trainees should already be there" 

We all walked over and ran into each other and decided to open all the doors together but when we opened the door we were surprised  on just where the entrance lead to 

We were all greeted by all 11 trainees sitting on the couch. All of the bedroom they were for two people so the maknae roomed with the leader and everyone else decided who to be with. 

(just in different colors) After looking at all the rooms all the guys came over to practice. We looked around some more and found a recording studio/ dance room. 

A/N: Sorry for putting in a lot of pictures but I think it will help visualize it ^^

Everyone had to take turns practicing so the other two that weren't just hang out and got to know each other. Later the guys brought the girls to a party where they meet members from FT Island, U-Kiss, Infinite, MBLAQ, F(x), 2ne1, and lots more. Everyone had a blast and some crushes started to form between some of the members. 


See a fast update <3....yah so hope you all like it! lets see how long some of us will take to get our guys!! <3

 

Comments are appreciated <3