Shopping

Yong Guk got a new pet

Yongguk and I walked side by side through the mall. We went to three different stores but I never found anything I liked. Yongguk follwed me while helping me look. We went to Hot Topic and I found a lot of things that I liked. No I didn't have him buy skirts and corsets. I had him get me band shirts, a jacket and jeans. I walked to the shoes and saw that they had boots in my size.

"Yongguk," I said.

"Yes (y/n)?" he replied.

"Can I get these shoes?" I asked.

He looked at them then nodded, "Sure, you want socks too?"

I looked at the socks then grabbed six of them then placed them on the counter with the rest of the clothing that I wanted. He paid for them and we went to another shoe store. I sat on the bench in there while watching him look at skate shoes that looked pretty cool my favorite were the red osiris shoes. I looked behind me and saw nice black heels. I grabbed them then tried them on.

"Oppa," I said to him.

He turned around and looked at me, "Huh?"

He looked at my feet and smiled, "You like those shoes?"

I smiled then nodded, "Ye, I do."

"Okay, I'll go buy them...can you help me pick something?" he asked.

I looked in front of him then smiled, "I like the red osiris shoes. Those will look cool on you."

He looked back in front of him then grabbed the shoes and showed me, "These?"

I nodded, "Ye."

"Okay, hand me the heels," he said.

I took the heels off then handed them to him. He walked to the cashier then asked for the shoes in our sizes. I picked up the bags as he paid for the shoes. He held onto the shoe bags and saw that I was uncomfortable carrying the bags.

"You want me to grab the bags (y/n)?" he asked.

I looked at him and nodded, "Ye, please."

He held his hands out to me and I handed the bags to him. He took them from me and we went home. He helped me put away my clothes and I sat there remembering that I forgot to get bras and underwears.

"Uh, oppa?" I said.

Yongguk looked at me in shock since I called him oppa again, "Ye?"

"I forgot to get bras and underwear," I said.

"Oh, kay lets go," he said.

"Um...I'll go myself. I'm going to feel uncomfortable with you with me," I said.

"Okay, is $60 enough?" he asked.

I nodded, "Ye, it is."

He handed me $60.

"Please come back home," he said.

"I will...since I have no idea where I came from before I lived here with B.A.P," I said taking the money from him.

He nodded and I left to buy the bras and underwear. Thirty minutes after leaving the apartment I came back in with the bags in hand.

"Oh, noona," said Zelo.

I looked at him, "Huh?"

"Where'd you go?" he asked.

"To the store to buy bras and underwear," I replied.

"Oh, you need help putting them away?" he asked.

I nodded and went into the room with him and we put the clothes into and empty drawer.



Comment/Subscribe