Marked

Soul-Marked

 

       It was well known that when a person became 21, they would receive a tattoo on the inside of their wrists with the initials of their soul mate. Luhan has had his soul mate’s initials on his wrist for a few years and couldn’t wait to meet his destined one. The tattoo was inked a deep violet with a wispy swirling pattern. The initials SH was inked in an electric blue, right in the middle of the tattoo. Luhan had spent hours just staring at the tattoo when it first appeared on his skin. All his friends had about the mark, they were good-humored about it, since he got his pretty early. Luhan covered his wrist with a silver bandage, resolving to take it off when he found his soul mate.

       During the Exo trainee days, Luhan kept a closer eye on everyone’s wrists, wanting to know if any of them was his soul mate. He was disappointed to find out that no one had their marks yet, but he persevered, certain that he would find his soul-mate. Even though his search came to no result, he made a good friend. His name was Sehun and they instantly clicked. He thought about how he had the same initials as his soul mate, but brushed it off as a mere coincidence.

       When Exo first debuted, the whole band went out to celebrate and that was when Sehun got his soul mark. It was inked a dark green, with a circle pattern. Right in the middle of the center circle was inked the initials LH. It was late at night and no one noticed. Not even Sehun; he was high on the success of the band, and didn’t feel the prick when the soul mark appeared. The next morning, Sehun woke up to find the mark on his wrist. He immediately covered it with a gold bandage, not wanting the others to find out. He wanted some time to look at his tattoo in peace.

       The next morning, Luhan made breakfast for everyone, seeing as he woke up the earliest. Sehun came into the kitchen a while later and scratched his head. Luhan did not miss the gold bandage that suddenly made an appearance. He laid down the food and went to question Sehun about it.

       “Are you hurt?” Luhan asked.

       “No, why?” Sehun replied.

       “It’s just, you have a bandage on your hand, and ooooohhhhhhhhhh” Luhan smirked. “When did it happen?”

       “I don’t know,” Sehun replied, blushing.

       “Come on, you can tell me,” Luhan said.

       “None of your business,” Sehun retorted.

       “Awwwwww, tell me what it says,” Luhan said.

       “No,” Sehun said. “Besides, you never showed me yours.”

       “That’s true. Hm, how about this. On the count of three, we both take off the bandage and see?” Luhan said.

       “Sure,” Sehun replied.

       “1,” Luhan said.

       “2,” Sehun said.

       “3!” said Luhan and Sehun, ripping the othis’s ribbon off. When the ribbon came off, they both experienced some minor pain. Their wrists were glowing and they both felt warm in the wrist area. Luhan and Sehun’s eyes widened. It looked like they were each other’s soul mates. At that moment, the rest of exo all came down and bustled into the kitchen. Someone (cough xiumin cough kai cough) pushed the two and they landed in an awkward kiss. After a few seconds, they both jumped back like they were burned. They both blushed and looked at the floor. While the members were eating, they were also teasing Luhan and Sehun about their newfound relationship. Needless to say, on this day, Luhan and Sehun were even more inseparable than before, if that was even possible.

 

 

A/N: How was it? I think I did pretty well. Thanks for reading <3