RANDOMM~

The Angel-Like Boy

Jessica Jung is currently the smartest/kindest girl in the school (it can happen)

until One Day. "JESSICA JUNGGGG !" "Yes, Daddy ?"

"WHY ARE YOUR GRADES AT SCHOOL SOO L--." Her dad clutches the part of his cloth were his heart was located.

"Daddy ? are you okay ? Daddy ? Daddy ?" "Call.... Your.... M--" "MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!"

Her mom rushed down. "What happened ?" Little Jessica pointed at her dad.

"he... he... HE HAD A HEART ATTACKK ! CALL THE AMBULANCE. NOWWW !"

Little Jessica had no choice but to follow her mom's orders. After 10 minutes the ambulance came.

Her dad was rushed into the emergency room.

"Ms. Jung" "Y-yes ?" "Im sorry. He couldnt make it." Jessica heard it all.
Her dad was scary but she loved him sooo much. Her dad was scary, but when she was bullied, he was always there (her mom is busy :P)

Worst of all.. She was the one that killed him or the grades or the heartattack :P.

 

Then after days...

 

Jessica doesnt listen to the teacher anymore. But, still, she was kind.

Jessica rarely eats with people, now she's always alone at the rooftop crying

 

After years...

 

Jessica was now at highschool. Jessica skipped class. Yeah again, she was still kind.

Jessica doesnt show her kindness anymore, She just never speaks, except to her mother. and friends

 

After another few more years...

 

Jessica's mother had passed away because of loneliness and sadness.

Jessica couldnt take it any more. She skipped college. and went to Korea.

She bought a house at Korea. It wasnt big. It wasnt small.

She also bought a car. A car for 4. She took driving lessons. and achieved 

her drivers license. She drove to a beach. It was abandoned. But yet, She wasnt alone.

It was sunset. The view was beautiful.

She Cried "Umma *sniff* Appa. I-im sorry for all my mistakes. Please be happy up there. I-i love you. I-i miss you. Dont cry up there too. Okay ? Because it will make me more sad. T-take.. C-care" Then, she cried her heart out (Not literally.)

She heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

She looked up and saw a Angel-Like Boy. He was offering a hand. "Cheer Up~ !" He said with a little but cute voice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that guy is a e ._. Who do you think it is ? Zelo, Lulu, or Myungsoo ?