Not the only girl

Candyana High Boarding School - A place full of dogs

My name’s Erza...well I like to call myself that but my real name is Park Yeon Hyo.
Recently I’ve been accepted to Candyana High Boarding School with a scholarship, which is not easy to achieve. Its very rare. To be honest the school’s pretty ugly and a total piece of crap but thats just an illusion. The school is full of idols, luckily all the students were boys. For some weird reason the female idols all attended some other rundown school not faraway from here. Hmmm.
The school’s office called me telling me I got accepted and how lucky I am and yada yada yada. To be honest I really don’t care, I’m only in for the boys. They also sended me some pictures of the school and the dorms. After looking at the real school’s appearance a smile played on my lips. *I knew the ugly rundown school was just a cover for the beautiful school behind it or wherever it was located.* I thought. If you’re wondering how I know all this, the answer’s pretty obvious. Its because I’m a know-it-all.

Present   Erza’s POV

I had finished packing all the stuffs I would need and was wearing my uniform. Another great thing about CHBS(Candyana High Boarding School) besides the boys was the fact that you could wear anything as long as it was a school uniform. So basically I can wear other school’s uniform or wear manga school uniforms as long as it was a uniform of a school.
           
                  ( the uniform Erza’s wearing)Wd0FM48Nscjtk23vQez_7E3KHLRSVQkxwpBsrXqQ



The butler?? helped me take my 5 suitcases to the car. I turned and thanked him. I was wondering why a butler was doing here but then thought that the school sended him to help me.
We arrived at the school and went in the rundown fake school. I was not surprised by the fact that the inside of the fake school looked like garbage. I felt something touch my back and turned to see what it was. “D-D-Do--DOGG OHMAFISNCLSC!!!!!” I hugge it and ran towards the butler.  “Butler-shii, can I keep this dog? Pretty please?” I asked and begged.  The butler laughed and said,”Of course you can miss, why do you think this school was full of dogs.” I was quite happy I could keep the dog but I kept thinking what he meant by ‘school was full of dogs’ before I could a loud buzz was heard. Then before I knew it I was in front of a beautiful school.
The butler led me to the principle’s office and the priciple greeted me and everything. The butler showed me around the school and led me to the girls dorm. It was awesomely awesome. It had its own waterfall thingy. The butler told me I had four more girls living in the dorm with me. I was not happy at all. Tch. *Wow. Just what I needed, more girls.* I thought bitterly as I patted Kaya and went to my bootiful room. Kaya`s the cute dog I found in the rundown building, I named it that. In my room all my suitcases had been unpacked and were neatly put under my bed.
“Sweet, I guess I can just relax and dream on.” I jumped onto my fluffy bed and fell asleep.
“YO, CL IN THE HOUSE, HEY ROOMMATE YOU AND 2NE1 ARE GONNA BE BESTIES. YOU HEAR ME BESTIES.” yelled CL slamming my door open. I immediately stood up wide awake and was met with the curious eyes of someone. “What the-”
The person backed away and stood with three more girls and smiled. I was shocked and my mind had gone blank. They were- “Wassup we 2ne1,” they said and did that hand sign thingy.
“`We’re your dorm mates and your new besfriends,” said Dara with a face full of excitement.
*Oh god. What have I done to deserve 2ne1 as my rival in boys? Why??!!* I thought and screamed into the pillow while 2ne1 was looking at me in amusement.