Chapter 1

Hello To You Too

 

Hello to you too

“Why are you wearing that monstrosity? “ Kyuhyun questioned with a lifted eyebrow, decidedly not what he thought he would be the first words he uttered to a person he missed more than he should, his older boy-…nope—still can’t say it. Would he ever be able to utter those words? He didn’t know unfortunately, but thankfully he could recognize that the head gear his beloved was wearing was so bad that it could quite possibly scare school children and girls with weak constitutions.

 It wasn’t the worst he had ever seen, which was something that gave him great concern. Should he be concerned that he was forced to endure worse or just be grateful that it was not that bad? He honestly thinking he needs new band mates, or a new significant other with better taste in clothes. He didn’t care what the magazines said or his own lack of fashion etiquette, that hat was not attractive.

“I missed you too Kyu” Yesung chuckled, glancing up at his new favourite hat, then looking at the younger man standing before him with a disgusted expression directed at his poor hat. He didn’t know what the hat did wrong to deserve such a stare, but he was just glad that it was not directed at him.

He was also rather shocked at the term of greeting. It had been days since he had seen his little brat and he was hoping for a different sort of greeting, but he was happy enough with just the sight of him that he was not that concerned about the apparent lack of warmth in the greeting he received, his own happiness making him cheerful, a hand reaching up to touch Kyuhyun’s chest, easy and inconspicuous, head shifting to the side, to wave at Ryeowook with his free hand, his dongsaeng standing just behind Kyuhyun, smiling at him warmly, Kyuhyun still glaring at the hat.

“Of course you missed me…..so much that you lost your mind and thought that hat was acceptable to be seen in public with” Kyuhyun continued his grumbles, sounding far more serious than he should.

Really? It was just a hat.

 He saw it in a magazine and thought it looked cool. He could be like one of those characters in the movies that he was so fond of. He did know it was not common, but he was always a risk taker when it came to fashion anyway. He liked the hat and saw nothing wrong with wearing it. He thought it made him look cool. Kyuhyun apparently disagreed, which was weird considering that he could care less about fashion. He didn’t know if he should be offended to be honest, considering that Kyuhyun was insulting his taste and was being a cocky bastard.

 The choice however was taken from him when he glanced up at Kyuhyun, who had not thought about moving so that he could actually properly enter the hotel room, still standing in the foyer, but thankfully he was not left out on the hallway like Kyuhyun had done that one time that nearly got them caught by Minho. He still remembered the pounding in his heart after that, always ensuring to enter the room and shut the door now.

He had only arrived in Japan and hour or so ago and came straight from the airport, the manager letting him sleep in the back of the van as he took him to the hotel to meet up with his missing band mates, the ones he had not seen in days and  he was quite excited to see them both …...and maybe was a little more excited to see one in particular.

He was so excited that he left the manager at the counter to check him in as he rushed to the room as identified by the manager’s as Kyuhyun, knocking in a rush, ready to hug Kyuhyun when he opened the door, only to be asked about his fashion choices. Kyuhyun was a man that had to sort out his priorities he decided. He was cute atleast. Kyuhyun still looking at his hat in disgust, his face contouring in a displeased expression, Yesung thinking he was cute enough to be squished and was ready to hug him, but restrained since Ryeowook was still in the room and he did not want to make things more awkward. He could just giggle at Kyuhyun’s complaints.

“It isn’t that bad Kyu ah” Yesung defended with no real strength, just amusement, a chuckle escaping his lips as he looked at Kyuhyun with warm eyes, smiling at the younger man that looked affronted by his words, as if he had cursed him, Yesung giggling at his cuteness, shaking his head as Kyuhyun gapped at him, wondering what he would do with the brat, not taking him seriously in the least.

Yesung instead realized that Kyuhyun was much too caught in his horror to actually move and he was tried standing in the foyer, using the hand against Kyuhyun’s chest to push him to the side, Kyuhyun not stopping him, taking a step to the side after the impact, opening enough space for Yesung to push past him, sidestepping the younger man, to walk past him, finally pulling his bag form his shoulder, throwing it on the couch nearby, shifting his shoulder to get the kinks out of it. Trying to sleep on a plane is never a good idea or it’s never a good idea for him, having definitely strained his neck.

 He really should have just slept on the manager’s shoulder but when he tried it felt weird. He had gotten too accustomed to Kyuhyun’s height and built that it always felt weird when he tried to sleep on someone else’s shoulder, but he shouldn’t have been exceptionally shocked. Everything was weird without Kyuhyun now and those few days had been a little difficult to endure. He did and he was happy for that but he was much happier to finally see the brat, who was now behind him, though he would have preferred a better welcome. That was Kyuhyun for you though, smiling to himself as he caught Ryeowook’s eyes.

“Ryeowookie……..Hyung missed you. How are you?” Yesung sang nearly, taking the few steps forwards to wrap his arms around his dongsaeng, Ryeowook smile blinding, wrapping his arms around the older and unfortunately for him, taller man, feeling quite happy to see his hyung. He had been patiently awaiting his arrival, a lot more than he could say for the other occupant in the room, who had been staring at the door intermittently as he played on his game console, waiting for the leader of their little trio to finally grace them with his much needed presence.

He was positive Kyuhyun needed to see him to settle. Not that the younger man was unhappy or uncomfortable, just that the brightness of his eyes were always a little more dull and after their conversation the day before, he knew that Kyuhyun wanted to see him badly. Ryeowook, couldn’t pull himself away either, also missing his hyung, each moment now even more precious with the enlistment in the near future. He refused to make the same mistake twice. He had not spent enough time with Leeteuk before he left and whilst he adored their leader, he was certain he would miss his favourite hyung a lot more, since they were naturally closer. Kyuhyun would suffer indeed. He would feel sorry for him, but the idiot had no sense. Why complain about a hat when he could be smothering their precious hyung in hugs and hopefully not kisses since he didn’t think he could stomach such a sight to be perfectly honest. He was intent on doing much better of course. Kyuhyun was an idiot he decided.

“I am much better now that you are here” Ryeowook rejoined with a pleased smile, genuinely feeling much better that his hyung was there with him. He enjoyed Kyuhyun’s company of course, but it was always better when it was the three of them. It was a KRY thing, though he was starting to suspect that Kyuhyun would actually prefer if it were just him and Yesung.

He was not offended in the least, instead pleased that he could be a thorn in the younger’s side, especially after he made Ryeowook look like an idiot when he was trying to talk to the pretty girl at the front desk. He kept interrupting him and making eyes at the girl, Ryeowook wondering if Yesung condoned such conduct, tempted to inform the older man, except  he did not want to chance it being an issue, casually wondering what would have happened if Yesung was even a quarter as possessive as Kyuhyun, deciding that he had more pressing matters to consider.

He was thrilled when he got his revenge though, wonderfully gifted to him when the girl squealed and nearly choked on her gushing when she realized that  Yesung would be joining them, Kyuhyun glaring at her covertly, Ryeowook forced to drag him away to spare the poor girl, Kyuhyun thereafter only saying that if Ryeowook valued his life he would stay quiet. Kyuhyun was really amusing he realized but he was still glad Yesung was there to deal with him, continuing to smile warmly at his kind hyung.

Yesung chuckled at Ryeowook’s sweet words, as Ryeowook released him with gentle care, a hand remaining attached to his back, smiling at him brightly, Yesung feeling affection for his dongsaeng, his words going straight to his heart, wondering why Kyuhyun couldn’t be less of a brat and be more useful, slightly annoyed that he didn’t get to hold him, but that was Kyuhyun for you. He smiled at Ryeowook as he ruffled his hair, Ryeowook, making a cute face for him, Yesung continuing to smile affectionately at the younger man, who was indeed much too adorable. A different sort of cuteness from Kyuhyun but appreciated all the same.

The moment however is ruined by a scoff from behind him, not really requiring to guess which brat had decided to interrupt their little moment and neither could claim that it was unexpected, both painfully aware that their dongsaeng had limited patience and could be rather petulant and petty when he deemed it fit, Yesung decidedly not turning in his direction, Ryeowook simply ignoring him, nearly positive that a glare would soon follow if he was not glaring at him already. 

He really should stop messing with Kyuhyun….but it was so much fun!

“Stop being such a up Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun instructed with another scoff, making it quite clear what he thought about the display of cheesiness, having decidedly no pleasure in watching HIS hyung fawn over someone else. He knew that Yesung probably missed Ryeowook, but he could see no legitimate reason for them to be clinging to each other in such a manner, making a step in their direction, wondering how on earth they both could think that was acceptable, rather annoyed that Ryeowook was the one that got to hug HIS hyung before him, casually dismissing his mind’s assertion that it was entirely his fault for that happening, only arguing that the hat was actually scaring him and sometimes a man had to take care of their sensibilities.

Even now he thinks it would blind him from the ugly and is seriously tempted to close his eyes, expect for the fact that he did not trust Ryeowook with those roaming hands. To be fair he didn’t trust anyone that was not him and the fact that Ryeowook’s hand was still on Yesung's back was something that he could not ignore.

It didn’t take long before he was tugging Yesung away from Ryeowook’s very loose grasp, sneakily or atleast he thought it was sneakily, but to everyone else it was plainly obvious, actually tugging on Yesung’s hands until he was forced to stand behind him, looking at Ryeowook with thinly veiled disgust, clearly having his own agenda, a glare soon to follow, Ryeowook just knew. He couldn’t claim he was not afraid of Kyuhyun but he was confident about his wellbeing with Yesung’s presence, the older man just rolling his eyes, looking at Kyuhyun with mild frustration but significant affection, Ryeowook feeling slightly jealous.

He didn’t begrudge the relationship, but he could admit that he sometimes wanted someone to look at him like that. Kyuhyun was being a pain and was petulant like hell, and in that moment even when he is sure Yesung's hands hurt from where Kyuhyun gripped him, the older man was looking at him as if he were an angel sent from the heavens and Ryeowook thinks he would have had to be a saint or a sage to not wish for something like that. He can admit however that Kyuhyun deserved the older man’s affection, very much aware that it was shared and multiplied by the younger man, who was now glaring at their ‘leader’ as Yesung continued to poke his side playfully with an adorable giggle, Ryeowook’s heart warming at the sight of Kyuhyun’s exasperation and Yesung's happiness.

“Stop that!” Kyuhyun instructed, as he turned away from Ryeowook, softening his expression as he looked at the man now standing beside him, unwilling to admit that it was necessary since he was glaring at Ryeowook.

He rarely ever is prevailed upon to admit to his sometimes irrational behaviour when it came to the annoying man beside him, whose hat was still burning his eyes yet adorable expression making it for Kyuhyun to look away, his giggling tugging at Kyuhyun’s heart as his small fingers dug into his side, refusing to react with Ryeowook in the room. After all he still had some manly pride to protect, even if Yesung had destroyed most of it already. The things he did for the badly dressed idiot…..sigh. On the good side though, Yesung's hand was warm and whilst initially uncomfortable it gave him a legitimate reason to reach for the small hand.

With a mock glare…….it was supposed to be a real one but Yesung's giggles turned his brain to mush and everything just refused to accept his commands, wondering why his body was always so intent on betraying him, seeing no reason other than Yesung and well it was not as if he could stop that, now could he? He could however reach for the offending hand, Yesung's eyes focused on his small finger bending against Kyuhyun’s firm rib and side, finding it oddly amusing, missing it when Kyuhyun easily reached down and captured his hand, first wrapping his hands around the wrist, Yesung titling his head to look at him before Kyuhyun slide his hands along the path to the small fingers, wrapping around them and constricting them.

Yesung made no move to resist him or to struggle against the hold, looking at Kyuhyun with a warm expression that nearly matched the warmth of his hands against Yesung's small palm, even after so long still in awe at how their hands fit together, extraordinary, freaky as hell baby fingers wrapping around his rather large digit and Kyuhyun is positive that its perfect, smiling down at the slightly shorter man, trying to ignore the monstrosity still on his head, Yesung's expression sullen as his game was interrupted, but the affection was strong in his eyes, both pulled from the stupor that was settling over them with a cough from nearby, Yesung blushing as he pulled his hand away.

“ I sometimes think you aren’t very bright” Kyuhyun commented a little meanly, eyeing the man ahead of him who looked rather sheepish, Kyuhyun breaking into a smile when he saw the soft blush on Ryeowook’s face, annoyed that he had interrupted and cost him a perfectly good opportunity to hold on to Yesung and maybe get a kiss, the older man pulling his hand away before Ryeowook even coughed a second time, the action rather extensive as he even took two steps away from Kyuhyun, and was currently a mild pink and was looking at the floor, Kyuhyun thinking he was adorable, the affection and Ryeowook’s own sheepish expression making his annoyance fade away, though he would have still have preferred if Ryeowook not interrupt.

 To be fair to the older man however, it must be sort of awkward to see your best friend and your favourite hyung in such a light. Kyuhyun thinks it would be weird if he saw Ryeowook like that with Sungmin or anyone else for that matter, so maybe he really should not be so harsh on Ryeowook. It would have helped also if he had tailored his words a little, especially when his ear began to sting.

“What did I tell you about talking to hyungdeul like that?” Yesung scolded, his face still red from the moment that just nearly occurred in Ryeowook’s presence, wanting to kick himself for forgetting that his dongsaeng was standing right there, wanting to drown in his own embarrassment, too shy to even look at Ryeowook.

It really was not fair to the younger man to be caught in the middle of him and Kyuhyun and especially not after Ryeowook had made it quite clear that he did not appreciate feeling like he was intruding. Yesung was very conscious not to hurt his friend and had a responsibility to take care of him and make him comfortable. He refused to make him feel left out and Kyuhyun had better learn to behave himself. Like he always did with things like that, he simply blamed it entirely on Kyuhyun even if he were aware he had a part to play. He missed Kyuhyun quite a lot and since they weren’t big on phone calls, had only spoken to him briefly a day or so ago. He was willing to admit that he missed his brat a lot and the affection and longing for the younger man made his brain much less functional, letting the emotions guide him.

As such they had put Ryeowook in a difficult position and he was regretful. He was therefore rather displeased when Kyuhyun spoke to Ryeowook in that manner, even if he could tell that it had no real animosity. Kyuhyun really had to learn that he could not speak to people like that, especially when they were the ones that should be apologizing, the younger man just so much of a brat that he didn’t even know what to do with him half the time, just tugging on his ear as a form of punishment, even if he knew it would not be very effective.

“Hyungggg” Kyuhyun whined, keeping his voice low, really not wanting to Ryeowook to witness his sad pitiful existence, the fingers on his earlobe rather strong and actually painful, even if Yesung was not especially mad at him, the man looking at him with disapproving eyes, Kyuhyun very much aware that the best way to deal with the situation was to use his ace; patented aeygo.

Yesung was helpless when he did things like that and it did not take very much to achieve, not even having to go all out, just indentation on the right syllables and a cute face, wanting to grin devilishly when Yesung softened before his eyes, the older man honestly unable to resist him. It was very good arsenal to have and thankfully he did not have to go too far, especially with Ryeowook there to witness his capitulation in such a manner.

“Kyuhyunnie…that is creepy” Ryeowook commented with a laugh, rather amused at the little display of cuteness the younger man had deemed fit to put on for their Hyung. He can’t claim he is surprised, Kyuhyun always being scheming enough to use whatever was at his disposal and it was most obvious to anyone with eyes that Yesung was particularly susceptible to that little cute routine. What was hilarious however was to actually see Kyuhyun do it. Kyuhyun was not so mature as to have never acted cute for any of the other hyungdeul to get his way, but it was made special by how rare it was. To see it done so blatantly was rather amusing, especially now that he could tease Kyuhyun about it. He supposed he should be careful, Kyuhyun already turning his sharp eyes on him in a manner ready to glare, Yesung laughing quite happily beside him, eyes disappearing into half moons.

“It is, isn’t?” Yesung agreed as he laughed as he joined in on the teasing, feeling quite happy, not even bothering to look chastised when Kyuhyun turned to glare at him instead, the younger man in his anger, reaching a hand out for him, sticking his finger in his side, Yesung yelping but the laughter refused to stop, Kyuhyun’s expression much too funny for him to even consider ceasing his laughter and supposed the only way would be for the younger to stop looking and stop freaking poking him! His chest was constricting from all the laughing and yelping but atleast his suffering seemed to bring Kyuhyun some happiness, the younger man cracking a smile, as Ryeowook laughed at the both a few feet far.

The laugher was only interrupted by a shrill ring at first, which was later discovered to be Ryeowook’s cell phone, the short man dipping his hands into his jacket pocket to pull out the device, biting his lips to stop the laughter so that he could speak properly, bringing to his ear. He mumbled a soft hello, pushing back a loud laugh when Kyuhyun pushed Yesung and he nearly lost his balance, Kyuhyun having to steady him, with a hand on his bicep, the older man smacking across the chest, Ryeowook trying to listen to the words being spoken to him, realizing that it was their manager, giving instructions, trying to ignore the now fighting couple a few feet away, Yesung glaring at Kyuhyun, who was acting indifferent, smacked once more for his attitude, Ryeowook finding it cute, pulling his eyes away so that he could listen to what was being said, turning serious as he gave his acknowledgement, stating that they would be there soon. With the call his connected, he looked at the couple who were still fighting, sorry to interrupt but it had to be done.

“Manager Hyung says to meet him in the lobby now. We need to get to the venue. I will go get my things and meet you guys there” Ryeowook informed easily, having finally ceased his laughter to relay the message given to him.

The manager was ready to take them to the concert hall for rehearsals and instructed that they get themselves ready to go. He was actually sort of sorry that Yesung would not have much time to rest after his flight but it was the life they lived and that was just the long and short of it. It was part of their careers and at this point, complaining was utterly pointless. He looked at him apologetically, Yesung still shaking his head in dismissal, making it clear that he did not mind, voicing that he would be ready, and smiling at Ryeowook as he left the room, the younger man waving softly, reminding Kyuhyun and Yesung that they had to be downstairs soon, Kyuhyun not giving any acknowledgement, but Yesung affirmed that he would be ready, Ryeowook willing to accept that it was an acknowledgement for Kyuhyun as well, Yesung walking him to the door, Ryeowook easily leaving the two alone as he went in search of his bag and effects that he left a room over.

Yesung wasted no time in trying to get himself organized, making a quick detour to Kyuhyun’s bathroom, where he splashed some water on his face, noting that atleast he did not look tired, not willing to complain, considering that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were working a lot harder than he was, and it was wrong to complain then. He wiped the water with the hand towel and smiled at his reflection, feeling much better instantly, ready to get the job done, drying his hands as he exited, intending to get to his bag and get his things, so that the others would not have to wait on him, hoping that Kyuhyun was doing the same. Kyuhyun was a brat but he was a professional, so he was not worried. He was so lost in plans however that he did not realize someone waiting on him to exit, jumping in fright when a hand wrapped around his waist from the side, pulling him against a firm chest, catching a breathe, his heart pounding.

“What are you doing Kyu ah? You scared me, you brat!” Yesung complained, still trying to get his heart to calm down, feeling foolish for being so jumpy. He really needed to stop watching those Japanese horror movies when he was going to be staying in Japan and spend time with Kyuhyun who would be a brat and scare him, instinctively smacking the younger man across the chest for causing him so much stress  and wait…..why was Kyuhyun holding on to him?

He only then realized that Kyuhyun’s hand was currently wrapped around his waist and he was somehow or the other pressed against the younger man’s chest, Kyuhyun looking down [ God! He hated that height difference…it was a measly two centimetres and he still felt as if he were a child when he was in Kyuhyun’s arms. It annoyed him irrationally of course, but he still rather be in Kyuhyun’s arms than he rather be away from him, so he had just learnt to deal with it] at him with those playful nearly predatory eyes and he had a fair idea automatically what the younger was after.

He wished to claim that he was against it, but at that point and after so many days he would be lying if he said he was opposed to the idea of a few kisses from his young love, but they were going to be late, and Kyuhyun had limited impulse control. Yesung therefore tried his best to look stern but Kyuhyun didn’t seem to care, just grinning at him.

“Getting rid of your horrible hat for one” Kyuhyun informed with a sly smile, releasing one of his hands to let it have the room to reach upwards and grab the hat from Yesung's hair,, cringing at the sight of it and it was even worst to hold it in his hands, Yesung ‘s small hands trying to stop the action, though he was not trying too hard instead he ended laughing at Kyuhyun’s expression, the younger man holding the hat at the tips of his fingers, looking at it with hatred, pulling a face, his expression one of disgust.

Yesung can’t help but laugh at the look in his eyes, feeling great affection for the younger man that did not pass, not even after he threw the hat somewhere behind him, Yesung going to protest at the poor treatment his hat was receiving but the glare Kyuhyun shot him killed the words in his mouth, back to giggling, wondering how someone as mature as Kyuhyun could be so childish.

“It really isn’t that bad” Yesung says once again, responding to defend his hat when Kyuhyun shivers, apparently the after effects of touching something he considered foul, Yesung wanting to protest further in defence of his hat but Kyuhyun just shakes his indicating that he was decidedly unwilling to accept anything said on that point and Yesung couldn’t say he was desperate to defend his hat.

It’s not his fault Kyuhyun could not understand the virtues of higher fashion, but atleast the brat was cute. He would save his hat later he decided, Kyuhyun now looking at him fondly, smiling brightly, the same free hand reaching up to touch his hair, brushing a bit of it back over his forehead, fingers tangling in the strands a little bit.

“I wanted it to be blue” Kyuhyun complained a little too seriously for someone in his position, his eyes looking at the dark strands and then down at Yesung with questioning eyes, as if he were asking why it was not the colour that he wanted. Yesung had forgotten that Kyuhyun was in China when he re-dyed it and was actually self centred enough to expect his choice to be the one that was acquiesced to.

Yesung had liked the idea, but after that pink colouring he had tried and swayed by their fan responses, he supposed dark was the better one to go with. If nothing else it would be a lot easier to manage, the constant need to re-dye it often made it a difficult exercise to endure and was rather prevailed upon to go with something much more manageable. He didn’t think Kyuhyun was really upset, just being a brat as per usual, this time his turn to lift his hand upwards to pet Kyuhyun’s cheek, finding his complaints cute but also vaguely aware that they had to get going if they wanted a meet the others and he still had not gotten his things together. It would be in bad taste if he allowed them to wait whilst he stayed in Kyuhyun’s arms.

“Next time maybe. Now let me go. We have to meet the others” Yesung appeased and then instructed, doing so in a gentle voice, genuinely trying to appease Kyuhyun. He probably never had any intention of dyeing his hair blue in the near future but he may think about it. Hyukjae had blue hair and it did not look half bad, so he would really consider doing so in the future.

He was however forced to request Kyuhyun release him as they would be late. He honestly rather stay there with him but as it was , they really had to get going, caressing his cheek as a form of compensation, though he was not that guilty. Kyuhyun was the one that wasted time complaining about his hat, but even so he was persuaded to let his hand fall away, instead coming to wrap around Kyuhyun‘s middle in a brief hug, resting his head against his chest for a little while happy that he finally got his hug, pulling away whilst he still could, but was impeded by Kyuhyun’s arms tightening around him.

“You can’t go till I get a kiss “Kyuhyun informed, though his expression was more of happiness than teasing, the obvious ‘I missed you’ going unsaid, but clearly it was hanging in the air, Kyuhyun’s eyes telling the whole story, even if he failed to do so in words, laced with sincerity and longing, the love and affection barely hidden by the playful eyes.

Yesung did not fight him, instead allowing him to hold on to him, his hands naturally rewrapping themselves around the warm body that he had missed, Kyuhyun leaning down to rub his cheek against his hair in an affectionate gesture, Yesung’s head bending to settle on his chest, allowing himself to just feel the warmth and the affection and the pure love that they shared. Their time of separation was hard, but thankfully not as bad as he thought it would be.

He had been making moves to make it bearable for them both, shifting over to his parents house earlier in the year, Kyuhyun decidedly displeased, ending a big fight that was only settled when he explained to him that he was lonely in the empty dorms and wanted to spend the time with his parents, Kyuhyun still displeased, only softening his displeasure when he promised to come see him whenever he wanted and do all in his power to help Kyuhyun adjust to his absence.

He wondered how long he could tell his brother that he was just hanging out in the dorms for the entire night but thankfully so far no one had made any real inquiry, just chalking it up to him falling asleep at the dorms watching television with the others. So far it was working and with M away he had no reason to be there at all, which has been making the suspicion none existent. Kyuhyun had said he was selfish but he still maintained that he was doing the right thing. They only had months left and it would be too hard to do then if they did not practice now. He was still grateful for Kyuhyun’s warmth but couldn’t resist the urge to tease.

“I thought you rather complain about a hat” Yesung teased with a smirk, happy to tug on Kyuhyun’s chains a little bit, Kyuhyun glaring at him as to be expected, laughing warmly as he returned to Kyuhyun’s hold, pressing his body against his chest, feeling the heartbeat there strong and true, trying to ignore the voice telling him that he had to leave Kyuhyun or rather that he had to drag the younger down with him, telling himself just ten more seconds and he would let go.

“It was really that bad” Kyuhyun rejoined, Yesung leaning up to say something, smiling as he pressed his lips to his, soft and ease, just a brush, wanting to deepen it but aware that the hands were already on his chest ready to push him away, so instead just making a few soft motions, enjoying the softness that he had missed, an exaggerated peck more than anything else, before Yesung pushed him away, looking slightly red, but he was smiling and that is always a good sign.

“Alright. Lets’ go” Yesung decided, pushing his hands against Kyuhyun’s chest, but at the sight of the younger’s sullen expression, he felt compelled to reach up and press his lips to his cheek, Kyuhyun’s hand naturally tightening around his waist, pulling away as he shook his head, using hands to pry Kyuhyun’s hands away, smiling at the younger who looked ready to protest, but a stern glance killed that in his throat, Kyuhyun pulling a face but nodding.

Yesung smiled at him, pleased that his instructions were going to be followed, smiling even more brightly at Kyuhyun, a hand reaching down to take his, wrapping around his wrist, Kyuhyun naturally adjusting the position so that his hands could around his small fingers, Yesung turning away from him, dragging Kyuhyun with him as he retrieved his hat, Kyuhyun insisting that he should burn it, Yesung obviously ignoring him, carefully picking his hat up and placing it on Kyuhyun’s bed, Kyuhyun complaining that it would defile his sheets, Yesung glaring at him for his exaggerated conduct, walking over to the bag that he had discarded, finally releasing Kyuhyun’s hand, sending the younger man to locate his own things. Kyuhyun cheekily responded that he was just holding on to it, making Yesung blush and then promptly threaten to kick him in the head if he did not hurry up. 

Kyuhyun chuckling but thankfully he was willing to comply, Yesung rummaging through his things to get his phone and his wallet and a book and his water bottle, Kyuhyun coming up behind him with his bag thrown over his shoulder, a hand sliding at his waist, which he smacked away, Kyuhyun laughing, Yesung ignoring him, only asking if he had everything, the younger man shaking his head to indicate that he did, Yesung nodding an acknowledgement before he walked to the door, telling Kyuhyun to behave when the younger reached for his hand, pouting at Yesung, making his smile at the cuteness .The elevator ride was thankfully peaceful, but not so much their arrival.

The manager looked at them with knowing eyes, or what seemed to be knowing eyes, Yesung hoping that he was seeing things, Kyuhyun shaking his head furiously behind him to indicate to both the manager and Ryeowook that if they made a comment he would murder them both, the manager nodding at him, but still asked Yesung if Kyuhyun was a bad influence on him, the older man laughing at the comment, thankfully being too oblivious to grasp the innuendo. Everyone chuckles but for clearly different reasons, Yesung only catching on when Ryeowook asked him if Kyuhyun tried to molest him, since he was and groaning about missing him, which was partly true, based on Kyuhyun’s grumbles and clipped words the day prior, so Ryeowook does think he is justified in his teasing.

He does however realize that he should have just kept his mouth shut when Kyuhyun glared the fires of hell at him, but he continued to giggle, resting his head on Yesung’s shoulder, the older man still slightly red from the mild teasing from before but Ryeowook still remembered how to be cute, Yesung forgiving him soon thereafter, though Kyuhyun did not seem too pleased, but maybe that was not such a bad thing, winking at the younger man glaring at him from the front seat.

 

Author’s Note:

....God! That hat is ugly...lol

Since there are new KRY concerts, and I am happy with all the Kyusung moments. I have an 80K, 24 Chaptered Kyusung Anniversary fic to post but that will depend on my mood and your enthusiasm.

Anyway Happy New Year…..I did not say it before.