The Slumber Party (Part 1)

Baozi, Baozi, and more Baozi

 

It's a late afternoon at the EXO M dormitory and 6 young men were busy preparing and tidying things up for the slumber party. Their counterpart EXO K decided that they wanted to spend time with them and catch up and, of course, they agreed. Xiumin and Yixing are busy preparing the foods while other members were busy cleaning the living room and bathroom.

“Hyung, what time will they arrive?” a tall boy with raven hair and piercing eyes asked while hugging a chubby and squishy boy from behind.

“7pm. And that would be 30 mins from now so let’s hurry up and finish our work together, Tao.” Minseok said while patting the younger boy’s arm that was wrapped around him.

Meanwhile 4 pairs of eyes are trying to burn a hole on Tao’s back.

‘I’ll send this panda to hell.’ – Yixing

‘How dare you! That’s MY BAOZI!’- Luhan

‘I’m not buying you Gucci next time, Tao.’ – Kris

‘I’m gonna roll you like a buffalo, Zitao!’- Chen

 

The maknae turned back to his work after sending his jealous hyungs a smug smirk that says: ‘Beat that!’

“Ahmm, is there something wrong guys?” Xiumin, who was oblivious to the tension that’s happening, asked s when he noticed a fuming dragon, unicorn, deer and the troll.

Luhan gave him a very sweet smile before answering the older man’s question, “Nothing, Baozi. We’re just…uh.. ahm… practicing our expressions… yeah.. that’s it. We’re practicing our expressions.”

 

"O-okay." Xiumin said, unsure about what to say.

 

and right at that moment the door burst open revealing the two youngest of EXO K, smiling happily and running towards Xiumin with arms wide open and squished the latter for a bone breaking hug.

 

"Hyunnggggg~" they chorused.

"Se-Sehunie... Jonginie... hyung... can't...breathe.' The older boy struggled to talk.

"Yah! get away from baozi, you brats. He can't breathe." Luhan yanked the two away.

"Mianhe Hyung, We just missed you so much." the pale skin boy pleaded with teary eyes.

"Hyung, did you missed us too?" the tan skin boy asked with hopeful eyes.

Xiumin chuckled and pinch the two boys' cheeks, "Aigoo~ Of course. you're my baby brothers along with Tao."

Sehun and Kai hugged their hyung gently this time while throwing a smirk - same as Tao's smirk earlier- and grinned devilishly afterwards with a matching look that says, "Minseok hyung is ours. Maknae Line rules.'

 

The rest of the member of EXO M jaw dropped and thought the same thing, "My God! Did Kyuhyun hyung trained this brats to be this evil?''