Korean Jabdam Issue 1 [2/11-2/15]

Korean Jabdam (Under Construction)

Teen Top realeses MV teaser for "I Wanna Love"

                                     

 

Teen Top will be back with a new album on February 25th KST, but the group will be pre-realeasing the song "I Wanna Love" on the 15th.

For now the boys have realesed a  24 second teaser for their MV, and we will have to wait and see what Teen Top has in store for the angels. 

">http://

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Source

 

Teen Top’s concert in Paris sets new decibel record.

 

teentop.jpg Teen Top’s February 9th concert at the Le Trianon theatre in Parisconcert has broken a record for reaching the highest decibel levels at this concert venue.

            The concert agency revealed, “During TEEN TOP’s concert, the vibration caused by the audience jumping along was up to the level that the staff had to hold onto their equipment.” T.O.P. Media stated, “It was a standing concert, but after the audience started to crowd together towards the front, one person was injured in the beginning and had to be hospitalized. It was an exclusive tour as a team and many fans enthusiastically came out, surprising representatives.”

            A representative of TEEN TOP’s concert in Spain on the 10th also shared, “The sounds of the audience were louder than a heavy metal concert”, revealing the enthusiastic support of TEEN TOP’s Angels.

 

Source

 

 

SHINee releases new group teaser photo for “Dream Girl”

 

20130212_SHINEE_group.jpgSHINee has released a new teaser photo for the band! Their 3rd  album will be revealed through iTunes as well as domestic music sites on the 19th and the title track will be called, “Dream Girl“.

 

source

 

 

Winners from the 2nd Gaon Chart KPOP Awards

20130213_gaonawards.jpgThis year, the show was hosted by Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga In and Joo Young Hoon.

Check out the winners from 2013′s ‘Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards’ below!
—–

▲ New Artists of the Year
Male Group - B.A.P
Female Group – Hello Venus
Male Solo – John Park
Female Solo – Ailee

▲ Songs of the Year (Digital Awards)
January – T-ara Lovey Dovey
February – Big BangBlue
March – Big BangFantastic Baby
April – Busker Busker Cherry Blossom Ending
May – TaeTiSeoTwinkle
June – Wonder GirlsLike This
July – 2NE1I Love You
August – Psy Gangnam Style
September – Seo In Guk & A Pink‘s Eunji All For You
October – Ga InBloom
November – Lee Hi1,2,3,4
December – Lee Seung GiReturn

▲ Albums of the Year
1st Quarter – Big BangAlive
2nd Quarter – TaeTiSeoTwinkle
3rd Quarter – Super Juniory, Free & Single
4th Quarter – TVXQCatch Me

▲ Hot Trend Award
A Pink

▲ Hip Hop Award
Double K

▲ Hallyu Special Award
CNBLUE

▲ Best Producer Award
Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment

▲ Composer Award
Teddy Park

▲ Lyricist Award
Kim Min Ah
-
▲ Style of the Year
Choreography – Lee Ju Seon
Stylist – Sung Jung Ok

▲ International Song of the Year
Maroon 5Payphone

 

So congratulations to all the winners and to their fans.

 

Source

 

 

 

Donghae reveals Kangin has been doing a lot of community service.

20130213_kangin_communityservice.jpgAt the ’2nd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards’, Super Junior won an album of the year award with ‘y, Free & Single‘. While they were sitting in the audience, MC Chu Young Hoon went around interviewing the artists. Donghae accepted the mic from the MC and revealed, “Kangin has been doing a lot of community service, and he’s adapting well (to life after the military)“.

Kangin also revealed, “Even though Super Junior isn’t actively promoting an album at the moment, I think there’s a good opportunity I can see everyone again personally,” hinting that he may participate in solo activities in the near future.

What type of solo activity would you like to see Kangin participate in?

Source

 

INFINITE's Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Hoyaand Dongwoo graduate from Daekyung Univeristy

 

20130214_infinite_graduating.jpgThe five were accepted into the university’s music department through a special screened admittance back in 2011. All the members studied Practical Music, and they’ve received a lot of attention because they were attending the same university with the same major. Even though they were busy with schedules, the members always attended their classes and also took their midterms and finals diligently. They also taught vocals, dance, and performance skills to their fellow students while they were at school.

Professor Kim Gun Pyo from the university said, “They will be receiving the ‘Proud Daekyung University Student’ award in hopes that INFINITE will grow into a group that increases the prestige of the university. They are a popular idol group that chose Daekyung University as a group, and have graduated.

Congrats to the boys I'm sure all INSPIRIT's are proud of them.

 

Unfortunately Hoya and Dongwoo could not attend to the ceremony due to the fact taht they had schedule for INFINITE-H.

20130216_infinite2.jpg

 

 

source

 

 

       Reccomended Shop  

 Halo Graphics & Reviews

 

Halo Graphics & Reviews Open l Hiring l hiring layout, background and video makers - graphics korean request hiring postershop ericnam - main story image

 

          This is a great shop. They (the designer was YHyunah) made the poster and background for this story. They also make videos and layouts. They definetly deserve more views.

The staff consists of Zoe, Satangunnie, YHyunah, Shineecrazed, Kpopistheb2st, theeveranonymousone, Shawalrus, MystikSarang. 

        So if you are need of a poster, review, layouts, backgroundor trailers make sure to visit this shop.

 

Unfinished Reccomended Story

 

Valentine's Day Proposal. . 웃  유

by InfiniteTeenFriend

 

Valentine's Day Proposal.              .       웃  유 - infinite korean myungsoo romance infinitelove - main story imageThis love story starts INFINITE's Kim Myungsoo and Lee Suji. So far it has 1 chapter and it looks like it will be a great story with many romanctic things.

 

 

 

Completed Reccomended Story

Déjà Vu: True Love?

By Angel28

 

CHAPTER 24: O-O-Oppa? - minwoo sistar you youngmin kwangmin boyfriendband boyfriend - main story imageThis is a very nice love story staring Park Ha Yoo (you), Boyfriend, Sistar, and ulzzang Park Hyeong Seok. This story has 51 chapters. It's full wiht romantic things, and also many funny moments.

 

Recommended Movie

Blind

 

993e55f65393ca40e790de3339dc94f9.jpgDirected by Ahn Sang-Hoon

Cast: Kim Ha-neul

Yoo Seung-Ho

Release date: August 11, 2011

Awards:

  •  2011 - 48th Grand Bell Awards: Best Actress (Movie - Blind) - Kim Haneul
  • 2011 - 48th Grand Bell Awards: Screenplay (Movie - Blind) - Choi Min Seok
  • 2011 - Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best Actress (Movie - Blind) - Kim Haneul
  • The script for "Blind" won the "Hit By Pitch" project fair held by the Korean Movie producers Guild in 2009 

This is a great thriller movie. It will keep you at the edge of your seat.And you will feel everything from the minute it starts to the minute it ends

 

 

 

 

Note(S):

Thank You for reading the first issue of Korean Jabdam. (Please notice I do NOT own anything)

I am looking for a co-author. This person will have to write Korean news and look for recommended stories, shops and dramas. I will give you more details when I add you as co-author. If you are willing to do this please be responsible. If you want to be co-author please PM me or comment. First come first serve.