Be My Girlfriend?

Would You Be My Girlfriend?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Would You Be My Girlfriend?

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: Henry + You

Genre: Romance, Fluff

 

I just can't get you off my mind.

 

I don't know why. Whenever I see you, I go utterly crazy. My heart beats crazily and I cannot think straight. Even when I don't see you, I am thinking about you.

 

I really want to make you mine. I want to know how you feel about me. But I don't know how. Maybe you think about me too. Maybe, just maybe, you like me the way I like you...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I walk into the school grounds and take a deep breath. Today is the day I was going to confess to her. I check that I have everything. Roses...chocolates...violin... Yes it is cliched but I know she is a romantic and would love these things. I hope it would be enough.

 

Firstly, chocolates. I quickly walk into the empty classroom and place them on her desk. Along with a note to meet me at lunch in the flower garden. Just as I sit in my seat, other students come into the room. Then she walks in. Immediately her and her friends see the chocolates and squeal.

 

"OMO! Jae Ki!! There is a box of chocolates on your desk. I wonder who it is from!!"

 

"Me too!!"

 

"Yah you guys sound more excited than me." Jae Ki tells her friends before blushing and sitting in her chair. She sees the note and reads it.

 

I cross my fingers, hoping she will say that she is going.

 

"Omo... The note says to meet him at the flower garden. But there is no name..." Jae Ki tell her friends.

 

"Ooooh secret admirer. Well are you going?" Her friends reply.

 

"Mhmm... Why not? Maybe it's Izumii?" Jae Ki replies. "But you guys better not follow me!"

 

So she is going to be there! Yes!!! But who is this Izumii person? It looks like Jae Ki has a crush on him... Does that mean she'll reject me...? *sigh*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I wait nervously in the flower garden for Jae Ki to arrive. I put a note telling her to sit still and not move no matter happens, since I'm planning on playing my violin first.

 

I watch from my hiding place as Jae Ki arrives. She sees the note and sits down. I can see her confusion but she still listened to the note. I smile before starting to play 'Off My Mind' on my violin.

 

As soon as Jae Ki hears it, she stands and faces my direction. But she can't see me. She begins to walk towards the music but sits down again, obviously remembering my note. I continue to play the song while watching her reaction. She has smile on her face and I can tell she is really enjoying it.

 

Once I finish playing, I walk to Jae Ki. I put my violin down and pick up the roses on my way. She turns just as I reach her. She gasps as she sees me and I offer her the roses. She looks as me before looking at the roses and bl

Please log in to read the full chapter