I was infinitiously dreaming 'bout your lips

Don’t wake me up

 

 

There was too much light flowing in through the window, Jonghyun didn’t want to wake up. But yet like a robot he made his way to the kitchen. Still asleep he made his early coffee in the hope it would wake him up gently. He didn’t even bother with the sugar, secretly hoping that the caffeine wouldn’t have effect on him and he wouldn’t be able to bring himself to face the outside world, just too able crawl back into bed. Sadly he knew that that was not the reality he was living in. He was here to live his dream. A musician in the big city, but when he put all his money in a crappy apartment his dreams changed. He was chasing someone for nights now. Never catching the person he didn’t even know the face of. The only features he knew were the person’s lips that he could sometimes see when he was drifting in the state of sleep and awakeness.

Shaped like a heart, soft and pink, he would just close his eyes again and pressed his own against them. But they melted away when he reopened his eyes again and Jonghyun fought to bring them back. Desperately trying to fall back asleep just so that he could kiss those lips again, that was the only thing he was dreaming of. All night, every night. But his body was fighting it, not resting when his brain ran through his dreams just to catch that floating angel.

Was it love?  Jonghyun could laugh about it if he wasn’t so tired. His head was filled with the creature that kept him awake when he was sleeping. He couldn’t explain it. Only his songs could carry his thoughts to others. Desperate lyrics written by his hand and sung in halve empty pubs kept his money coming and his head just a little bit more sane. He was living like a robot, but it would not be long until he would break. Brought to a mental hospital, or back home to his parents. Maybe then the dreams would stop. Or should he be make it so that he would be allowed to sleep forever?

Jonghyun rubbed his eyes. The last few nights he wasn’t allow too close his eyes from the mystery that tortured him with frustrations. Last time he got a hold of the soft hand of the angel in his head. He made person turn but before he could see the face he was awake again not being allowed to fall back asleep for the past three days. Jonghyun was a zombie, at night he walked just to bump into every person he crossed. It was unhealthy, Jonghyun needed help, but who would believe him? He had already gone mad. All he wanted was to fall asleep never to wake up until he knew what that dream was trying to tell him. But instead of being in bed rolling around to get comfortable, he was making his way through the night clubs of Seoul, maybe if he tired himself out more he would pass-out, giving his brain a rest.

A crash and a scream made Jonghyun’s head snap up. There was a fight or something; the loud noises attacked the tired man. He was telling his feet that it was probably a bad idea to go there but they didn’t listen, nothing listened to him anymore.  Just like he thought, it was a fight, two groups and a lot of onlookers. But Jonghyun didn’t care; his eyes were drawn to a figure that was in the centre of the fight. The body was shaking as the person cried yet he seemed unharmed. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes but just when he told his eyes to focus and when the sense would actually listen to him the body had straighten up and run away.

That moment Jonghyun knew it. He didn’t have to tell this brain anything It had realised it way before he did. He was dreaming, or was he? He found his energy. Passing through the people and city lights, he could see it one more time, one last time. The angel from his dreams was before him, floating passed the same people he was. Just a little bit more.

His hand closed over a cold yet soft one. It was the same, just as he remembered yet now he didn’t wake up ; this was real. To real.

 

He pulled his angel from his dreams towards him, making soft, pink heart shaped lips gasp before he covered them with his own.

 

Destiny…?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Now, when you find yourself tired in Seoul at night time please dont start kissing everybody because you think it is destiny... XD

but yea, Tell me what you think.

Any thoughts? I dont bite (hard)