What Had Happen Before?

TOP SECRET

`TOP SECRET

 

Chapter 1 by ButterflyShida - What Had Happen Before?

 

“Where am I?” I look around and I just see white wall, white blanket, white fluffy pillow and everything white in colour. My head is still hurt too much and I can’t move easily like usually. “What happen to me?” I ask myself in dizziness. I am on a bed but I still can’t recognize where I am actually. “Hi, has awakened Ahn Da Soo! Relieve my nervous,” My senior says and he pats his chest. He also in white dressed and now I know where I am, I am in a health room or all of us call it ‘Sick Bay’. The one who greets me just now is the Sick Bay leader guardian named Son Dong Woon. He is very dedicated and kind. He is the lead of all prefects in my high school.

 “Dong Woon oppa! How can I get here?” I ask abruptly. “You ask me? I don’t know. I’m in charging here today and I saw you lay on the bed but no one accompany you. Don’t make me scared Da Soo,” He says. “How this can happen to me? I’m so weak now and I can’t walk properly. “Krekkk!!!” someone opens the door. It is Lee Hong Ki and I think he is in charge here too. Lee Hong Ki is a boy or perfectly is a ‘Prince Charming’ in our high school. Many girls love him but not me and my best friend forever, Khan Hyeon Da. For her, Hyun Seung oppa is the perfect one.

“Da Soo! Are you okay? What happen to you? Please tell me now, how you can get all of these in our boarding school?” Hyeon Da comes in with Jae Jin, Seung Hyun and Min Hwan. All of them are our oppa. “Hyeon Da, calm down and don’t ask many questions to me in the same time,” I say calm. “What do you say? Calm? You know your leg is badly injured,” Jae Jin says. We never want to call of them ‘OPPA’ but our school’s rules asks the entire junior girls to call the senior boys like that. This boarding school is sometime makes me happy and sometime just make me suffer a lot. “What? Injured?” I shock. “Your own leg but you don’t know what happen to it. You are too bad but seriously you can’t remember what happen to you and who bought you here?” Hong Ki asks and removes the blanket that wrapped my legs, he has good-look but he is very rarely to talk especially to the girls. “Oh my goodness! My leg is bleeding,” I close both my eyes and try to remember back the incident that happens before but I fail. What I find is my head is in bad ache.

Hong Ki is usually talks a lot with FT Island members, Jong Hoon, Jae Jin, Seung Hyun and Min Hwan. FT Island is a band that formed in our school beside CN Blue. Sometime I can’t believe Hong Ki is the lead vocalist, has angelic voice and his vocal is too high compared with the others. A part from the two bands, our school also formed some dance groups like Beast and the members are Du Jun, Yo Seop, Gi Kwang, Jun Hyung, Dong Woon and of course Hyeon Da prince forever, Hyun Seung. There are some awesome groups like BigBang, Nu’est, BAP and MBlaq too. They are all older than me and Hyeon Da since we are the junior batch for this year.

“How can I get here?” I ask myself. “Tok! Tok!” Dong Woon leads to the door and opens it. “Can I meet Jae Jin, Seung Hyun, Jong Hoon, Min Hwan, Hyeon Da and you too Dong Woon?” Someone asks. I’m not sure who calls them up. “Okay.” They leave me and Hong Ki alone in the health room. I don’t know what to say about and I just lay on the bed looking on my leg. It is hurt. Hong Ki is just looking at me to show his concern.  Abruptly, I scream loudly, “Ahhhh!!!!” “Hey! What are you doing? Shut up please!” Hong Ki covers my mouth using his cold right hand.

“Da Soo, what’s going on?” Hyeon Da enters the sick bay back and looks at me weirdly. “Aha! What are you doing to her, Hong Ki?” Jae Jin blinks his eyes. “Ehhh.. Nothing, nothing,” Hong Ki claims. “Opps! Sorry, my mistakes. I just want to remember back what happen to me.” “So you get it Da Soo?” Hyeon Da sits next to me. “Get it!” “What is it?” They all look very curious to know including Hong Ki. “It begins with my bag. My bag drops by the other side of the big drain behind the academic building while I was walked by another side of the drain. I want to get back my bag and then I saw Jong Hoon oppa takes the bag along with him. He tries to give me the bag but I fall and I don’t know what happen after that.”

Hong Ki stands and leading to the door and leaving us. We got confused by his action. Where will he goes?

 


Author Note - ButterflyShida :

 

At last I can update a simple chapter for this story. At first I just  want to make about 2 or 3 chapters but now I think it will be more than that.

BunnyH please PM me after you read this. `ASAP