Final

My lovely Min, Shim Changmin.

 

It was a cold night in Seoul, it kept snowing all day long and there was snow everywhere causing traffic jams here and there. It was far below 0 degrees. Like the weather forecast had predicted, it was snowing and freezing. It was too cold to go outside, and you were glad you could stay home at such days. Staying near the heater which kept you warm, wearing long hoodies with a legging underneath. You were sitting in de window frame, which was made for a person to sit there. You loved to look out on the city, so you made it your spot. You had comfortable pillows all over the place, even blankets. You liked the warmth, and really disliked cold. Slowly  nipping your wine while you were staring outside, you were thinking what time he would come home tonight. You were living together for almost two years now, and you knew everything about each other. Every, tiny bit. Every habit. 
 
You fell in love when you bumped into him while walking around the christmas market, looking for presents for your family you were going to visit that holiday. It was almost like a fairytale every girl could dream of. Your eyes met, following with a smile. Mumbling sorry every now and then. You felt attracted to him, and he felt the same way. He was taller than you, but your length were perfect for eachother. Making him not too tall, making you not too small. Just perfect. Just when you were about to move away so he could walk past you, he grabbed your arm. Not too hard so he couldn't hurt you, soft so you could feel he didn't want you to leave. Your eyes met, following with a smile. It was awkward, you really wanted to die because you were blushing like crazy. Your feelings were all over the place, and your heart was about to burst because it was beating too fast. Before you knew you had a christmas hat on your head which fitted you perfectly. It also fitted with the outfit you were wearing, almost like he bought it for you. ''Come with me?'' he asked you quietly. Without any thinking you nodded. You knew you would become friends sooner or later, and he didn't look like a dangerous man who would harm girls. Or boys. A smile crept on his face again. His hand slipped into yours and he started to walk further into the market with you. It was like you were meant to be, like he knew he would bump into you and take you somewhere else with him. Before all this happend, you knew you wouldn't just go along with a stranger you never saw or spoke to before. But now, you just broke te rule and went along with a goodlooking stranger. Your mom would've slapped you if she knew about this, because she was an overprotecting mother who loved her daughter more than anyone else. You held his hand tight. Slightly afraid to let go of his hand and lose him. You guys just met, but all of this felt so good to you. It was really crowded around this part of the market, so he started to walk a bit slower for you to keep up. Just when you thought you were really tired of the people who kept pushing you aside, saying "Watch out, girl.", there was no more pushing. You were standing on the other side of the market. There was so much more peace here to stand and look at things you were interested in. You could take your time here and just look at every detail of the product you were holding. You shivered when you felt a snowflake in your neck, and pulled the hat down you had on your head. You looked up at the sky. It was about to snow again. You pouted and you heard someone giggle. The man who took him with you was giggling. Laughing to himself because of your pouting. "What?" You asked him, becoming slightly red again. He shook his head and looked around. It was like he was searching for something. Becoming curious, you started to look at the direction he was looking at. It was a stand with all kinds of pretty scarfs and hats. And ofcourse yours was there too. "Hey!" You pointed at the hat you saw hanging there and started to become excited about it. You both started to walk towards the stand. You saw so many scafs you thought you could live here and wear another scarf everyday. You were happy you didn't wear a scarf when you went out, because those at home weren't as pretty as these. His hand let go of yours, making you look at him curiously. He just smiled while picking up some scarfs, looking if one of them matched with your outfit. He picked one, thinking it would fit perfectly with you and it did. He paid for it, put the scarf around you and looked proudly at the result, probably thinking "That's how she looked in my dreams.". It was kind of weird, a stranger buying things for you and you not repaying him. But you didn't feel like repaying him. Giving him a good time during christmas was probably all he wanted. You to join him while having dinner, sitting in front of the tv eating snacks, walking around on the market holding hands. It started to snow harder. Both of you looked up at the sky and immediatly looking down again, preventing the snow coming into your eyes. He pulled you away from the stand, standing before one of the giant chrismas trees they had put up all over Seoul and just looked at you. He grinned. You were just smiling awkwardly back at him, not knowing what to do. "Hi, my name is Shim Changmin. Merry Christmas." He said, almost whispering at the end of his sentence. He lowered his head a little bit, just enough to kiss your forehead. "Now let's go eat!" You both started to run like crazy towards a restaurant, laughing. 
 
Still sitting in the window frame, drinking wine on your own and thinking back at how you met, you smiled. It was eight pm, and he wasn't home yet. Like always. You set down the empty glass you were holding and leaned your head back, making it rest on a pillow. You yawned, being slightly tired. The alarm woke you up at 6, so you could make him breakfast and make his lunch. You already made him dinner for when he came home, but it always ended up cold. You just closed your eyes and started to dream about that wonderman of yours. He was a busy businessman, everytime he came home he told you he was sorry for being late, for letting your delicious food waiting to be eaten by him. He was someone who woke up early for his job, came home late from his job, went sleeping around 12 pm because he still had something to do and always woke up early during weekends to make you food and clean the house if he needed to. He brought you to bed every Friday night, because you drank wine and fell asleep in the window frame, making you not able to wash the glass you used and put the bottle of wine back. Every Friday night you slept like a baby. And like every other Friday night, you had fallen asleep. Not knowing he already came home. He saw you sitting there, asleep. You had this angelic face every time you slept after a glass of wine. He just smiled and slipped on his frog slippers and started walking towards you. The warmth in his apartment was way better than the cold outside. Without much effort he lifted you up from the window frame and walked to the bedroom you both shared. He had put you down on your side and tucked you in so you wouldn't feel cold during your sleep. You naturally turned around on your side, facing his side of the bed. He saw the pj's you had left him there for him to come home after he ate your food. Within seconds he changed himself and crawled underneath the blanket, besides you. He just looked at the sleeping you, pulling you closer to him and then closing his eyes. Ready to meet you in his beautiful dream.