Annyeong..

We Belong Together

 [Intro] Yeay! finally i was gonna Debut! after many years as a trainee i was finally gonna make it on stage. I was finally gonna get noticed and finally had the chance to show my skills. After all the pain and sweat me and my Unnies we're fianlly gonna hit the stage as AOA~ Ace Of Angels....

 

wow look at that audience..I gulped and got set in in my spot then the light hit the stage and i knew right then in there that there was no turning back now. The music played and we started dancing and after a few minutes my nerves dissappeared and i became hyper in a way.

 Then after our performance our sunbaenims had Congradulated us on our debut and we went straight back to the dorm. When we got back i was still hyper and not at all tired so i decided to go to the practice room.

As i was walking the clouds had started to turn black and it started raining. I would have ran back to the dorm but it was too far so i just ran the rest of the way to the Practice room.

When i got inside i found a towel and tried myself off then soon after i walked over to the radio and the music *Elvis Playing*..After the song came to an end i was so hyped up that i put on a different song and started dancing.

As i was dancing i got lost in the beat but then i heard a sound come from the hallway..it sounded like someone dropped something. I panicked and tried to hide. "Ah..finally i'm alone" a voice echo against the walls as he put down his guitar...

*Music starts playing* [wow he's really good and he's playing bass?..is that JaeJin oppa?] I looked at the guy sitting there and to my surprise it was Jungshin Oppa...i never really talked to him outside of a simple greeting..this might be awkward if he knew i was hiding, actually i wonder why he's here?

..Should i ask him and explain or should i just keep hiding?..uhh i'll just hide..

So i hid for more than an hour..ugh when will he go home? I started to get sleepy and slowly drifted into sleep....

*An hour later* I fell asleep but when i woke up i didn't notice where i was....

 

"Good Morning ChanChan" I low but soft voice whispered as i tried to open my eyes.."You must have been really tired right?" He said as he gave me some coffee

"U-Uh..n-nae.." I said as i finally opened my eyes to see that i was in Cnblue's Dorm.."Don't be scared to be here, It's fine just don't tell anyone okay? it's our secret" He said as he was fixing my hair "Oh i won't oppa and i can do it" I said as i lightly pushed  his hands away "Ah anniya let me do it" He smiled and fixed my hair "Gomawo oppa"I bowed and he chuckled "aigoo don't bow okay?"He said as he poke my nose "n-nae oppa"

After an hour passed he helped me get my stuff and walked me back to my dorm...

"Gomawo oppa" I smiled as we reached the dorm "anniya it's the least i can do since i ruined your practice time" he chuckled "oh a-anniya it's fine oppa" [Crap i just remembered i fell asleep in the practice room and also i forgot to say hi to him..ugh my brains not working today]

He smiled and ruffled my hair "Okay chanchan, well go sleep some more okay? i'll see you later nae?" "Oh nae oppa, i'll see you later, annyeong!"

As i started to walk in the dorm someone grabbed me "Ya i don't get a goodbye hug?" He smiled and chuckled then he gave me a big hug "Annyeong ChanChan" "N-Nae annyeong oppa" His embrace made me stutter and made my legs feel jelly.....and also at that moment... Can i say i fell for him?.....

Author's note: Annyeong just wanted to say that I hope you liked it. Sorry it wasn't that good since i woke it off of memory>< The next chapter will be better I promise. Please subscribe and comment below^^ love ya! *blows kisses*