7 years later

His Lips

 

Its been 7 years since the incident which made me lost my childhood memories happened. Even though i couldnt remember anything, I tried starting anew. Somehow, I knew something's missing. The only thing I can remember now is these lips. Lips who belonged to someone I don't remember. I don't believe in love anymore, not after that incident. I don't know why.
Splash!!! 
"Kya!!!" I shrieked. Without noticing, I have spilt half of my strawberry milkshake onto my pants. I pulled out napkin after napkin and wiped off the pink which was staining my white pants. I pouted in the process and grumbled a little. 
"Here you go," someone said while handing me more napkins.
"Kamsahamnida," I thanked that person gratefully and continued wiping my pants without looking up.
"Quite a splash, right?"
"Ne. Can you hand me more napkins, jebal?"
"Sure." Another handful of napkins were passed to me. This time I looked up. 
"Uh... Thanks. What's your name?" I asked politely while looking down again to wipe my wet pants.
"Name is Himchan. What about you?"
"~~~."
"What happened?"
"I splashed my milkshake. Argh~ And it's staining my white pants!!" I groaned and dumped the currently pink napkins onto the table while calling for the bill.
"4.50, miss," the waiter told me and I quickly paid. I gulped the remaining milkshake down and got up. Himchan or the one who helped me, followed me.
"~~~~, that's a nice name you have there." I raised my eyebrow.
"I just met you, Himchan-sshi. Don't try to flirt with me," I said while walking faster so that I could go home and change my pants.
"I'm not flirting. I just want to be friends with you. Is that possible?"
"Well, I don't get you. We just met and you say you want to be my friend."
"I say I don't get you." I stopped and gave him the 'what-are-you-saying' look. He smiled.
"~~~-ah, you don't remember me, do you?" He said teasingly.
"Am I supposed to?"
"Kim Himchan!!! How can you not remember me?!" He whined.
"..... Jjinja. I do not remember you. Unless... Kim Himchan... OH!!! The playboy in my college?!!" He grinned.
"Now you remember me but not exactly what I wanted you to remember."
"Hmm?" 
"7 years ago? The group of boys you played with together?" I thought about his words and realized.
"I.. I forgot about it. All I remember from 7 years ago is just someone's lips. I don't remember you. I can't."
"You for...got us?" He said, voice turning low. I nodded.
"I got into an accident and lost my memories. Mianhae."
"That's ok. Hmm. What about we go meet the rest? Maybe that'll jog your memory about those lips a little."
"The rest?"
"Yeah. Don't tell me you don't remember any single one of us," he whined.
"I can't." Himchan sighed and grabbed my hand. I felt a little jolt. Deja Vu hit me but something still clogged my memory.
"To my house!" He gave a happy shout and dragged me along before I could protest. I seemed to want to remember but was scared with the outcome too.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Here we are. I'll call the rest. You go in first. Here's my key." He tossed me a key with a remote and a bunny with it. I observed him for a moment before turning around to enter his double-storey house. I remembered seeing this house before. It's just there, in my memory. I went into the living room. 
"~~~-ah!!!" A childish voice called out to me. I walked deeper. A young boy was holding a young girl's hand. The boy smiled to the girl. They didn't seem to notice me.
"Himchan-ah, I want to go find Daehyun-ah!" The little girl whined with a voice similar to mine. My eyes widened when she turned around. I KNOW her. *Thud*
*Thud*
*Thud*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"~~~-ah, are you alright?!!"
"Himchan, we're here! Why'd you call us for?"
"Yongguk!! Help me carry her to my room!"
"Who? Omo!!! Isn't that ~~~-ah?!"
"Yeah. Palli!!" 
~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes to find.... Ah.... Deja Vu... Those lips.... The only thing I remember about my past. 
"You're awake finally?" The lips moved and a melodious voice escaped it. My eyes only concentrated on the lips. Nothing else.
"Hey, are you going to reply me or not?" I felt a warm hand touched my forehead. My eyes lingered long on the lips before tracing a familiar but foreign  face.
"Have you forgotten me already?" He asked. I blinked. 
"It's me, Daehyun." I studied his features. A near perfect guy... Why do I feel so contented next to him?
"Sheesh... You're really knocked out badly,~~~-ah. You're not answering me." He knows my name.
"Mianhae," I said and I watched as he smiled and patted my head.
"Finally you said something."
"Daehyun... You....sound familiar. Do I know you?" I mumbled unwillingly. I DO know him, don't I? His eyes turned to sadness very obviously but his smile stayed.
"I guess....you forgot me as well." He stood up and opened the door. I sat up and looked as a tall boy came in.
"~~~-ah!!!!! Finally I meet you again!!!"
"What?" Something seemed to struck me and I said," Zelo?" His eyes widened and he hugged me with an eye smile.
"Oh my god,~~~-ah!!!! You remember me!!! You remember!!!! This is great!!!" He squealed. "Hyung!!! Hyung!!!! ~~~-ah remembers me!!!"
"Jjinja?!" I heard someone else asked. Another 4 guys entered the room with excited faces. I recognized one as Himchan.
"You remember Zelo?!! What about me?" The one with thick lips but perfect gums asked while grinning. I tried to think...
"Um... I'm not sure. His name just popped out. I don't exactly remember him either. Just a name."
"That's okay. At least you know his name," another said. "Oh. I'm Youngjae, then. Since you don't remember me."
"Yongguk imnida."
"Jongup."
"Where is...." I stopped. Who was I about to say, anyways?
"Daehyun?" The one called Youngjae asked. I nodded hesitantly.
"That guy is pretty beaten up. He still can't believe you forgot him," Youngjae said with a sad smile. I blinked, unsure of what he had just said.
"Don't you know? You and hyung kissed on the day you disappear!!" Zelo said while flailing his arms. I... I kissed someone? 7 years ago? Then... All that I lived up to now is a lie? I got off the bed at once and went searching around the house. The others followed me and I found him sitting at the dining table, chewing on grapes. He looked at us as though we were some crazy humans.
"What's wrong?" He asked. My heart pounded against my chest. 7 years ago. 7 years ago this guy... He was my boyfriend. I started to remember. Tears left my eyes. How could I forget?!
"~~~-ah? Why are you crying?" He asked in a worried tone while approaching me. 
"I.. I remember you... All of you." I rubbed away my tears. Suddenly, I felt a hug. A warm embrace. Daehyun....
"I'm glad you remember me, ~~~-ah."
"Pabo. You... You're my boyfriend, aren't you?" I asked him. I heard him smirk and he tucked my hair behind my ear.
"You remember that too? That's good." I looked up into his eyes. My heart seemed to melt when he smiled. He edged closer to me and his soft warm lips made contact with mine.
The very same lips 7 years ago.