Old man

Off to the Races

 

"My little scarlet," Came a low whisper out of nowhere as Willow exited the stage. Her body paused, her thin brows collecting together as a smirk rose on her plump red lips.
 
One hand slid across her and around to her waist, the presence of another close to her ear making her nerves stand on edge. Slowly, her head turned to look over her shoulder with eyes still in that sensual break down of grazing over every man she saw. It didn't change as she ran her eyes over the Old Man.
 
Turning around once she saw those equally thick lips, she wrapped her arms around the speakers neck saying, "I was looking for you in the crowd Daddy..." With a pout to her lips.
 
Jongin took no pause to wrap his arms around Miss Harlet, pull her sensuous body to his own and feel the press of her assets against his body. Though he pulled away after he gave a long kiss to the side of her neck saying, "I know you were. I wanted to watch your disappointment..." He winked one of those perfect angled eyes at her and dropped his arms from her body.
 
It was natural. Willow blushed underneath the layer she already applied, bowed her head and looked up at him from beneath her lashes, caught in the moment - even though those words were amiss. She just wanted to be seen in any light by her Daddy. If disappointment was how he wanted to see her, then fine. It was better than not seeing her at all - and it mean she got his attention.
 
Jongin turned his head towards his apparent companion next to him though that has been standing awkwardly next to him as Jongin wooed over his girl.
 
"This is Luhan. I'll be escorting him back to the house," Luhan was short - only an inch or two taller than Willow herself - he looked innocent, fragile, his eyes wide and holding that chaste within its whites. He reminded her of another that the Old Man has brought home countless times before.
 
Under the stare of Jongin, Willow quickly held out her delicate gloved hand towards Luhan and spoke softly, "Pleasure as charmed Mr. Luhan." Running her eyes over him once more in disapproval, Luhan Leant forward, took her hand and kissed her fingers collectively with his thin lips and bowed his head, "Pleasure is all mine Miss. Harlet. A real life Jessica Rabbit." He then winked.
 
~
Willow wanted to drown herself.
~
 
Instead, she just smiled and took back her hand, flicking her eyes towards Jongin as Jongin removed his wallet. Pushing up one cigaret with his finger, he held out the entire wallet with the raised rolled stick towards Luhan's lips, that of which Luhan leaned forward and wrapped around the tip immediately with his eyes connected to Jongin's.
 
~
Willow wanted to drown him.
~
 
Pulling back the casing, he flipped out a lighter with the opposite hand - leaned in close, and flicked the switch, igniting the lighter and singeing the tip of the cigaret.
 
~
Burning him alive would probably be easier...
~
 
Inhaling deeply, Luhan started the cancerous roll, turned his head to the side as he pinched the stick between his fingers and let off the cloud of sweet smoke into the open air. Meanwhile, Jongin held up a roll of cash in front of Willows face as she contemplated the most efficient way of eliminating this Chinese man from the face of the earth.
 
"Willow." Jongin said sternly, making Willow snap out of it, focus in on the bills before at his face. Her jaw cocked and she took the money with a tiny smile of thanks. But he didn't smile. All he did was push out a cigarette for himself, withdraw it with his lips, light it up, inhale, exhale, and tuck his wallet back into the confines of his coat.
 
"Go buy yourself suitable to wear before you come home. You'll have to tend to company and I dont want you looking like a harlot." And with that, he took one more draw from his cigaret, turned around, slung his arm over his Beau's shoulders, and walked away.