I'm here too, you know?

Distraction from Him

It was first time in your life that you had went overseas. The fact that your husband, Jung Daehyun, was the one that had gone with you made you more excited than ever. It was also your and his honeymoon after your wedding and Daehyun was kind enough to let you choose the destination for your honeymoon because he wanted his beloved wife to be happy.

It was the first night you are going to spend with him after the hectic wedding ceremony back in Korea. Daehyun had reserved the earliest air ticket to get to New York and the both of you left your hometown to the airport as soon as the ceremony ended.

The two of you headed straight towards your hotel room after arriving your destination. After taking a long rest due to the long flight, you woke up from dreamland and turned around to meet eyes with your candy-looked husband. He smiled and your head.

"Have a nice nap?" he asked. You smiled back and nodded.

"Good then. Let's get ready and fill up our tummy, shall we?" you nodded and got up from bed. 

You met up with Daehyun after taking a warm shower. He was waiting by the door way. Daehyun smiled and held out his hand. You accepted his hand and both of you went for some feasting. 

Around midnight, you two came back again. Daehyun had carried you bridal style and your arms were practically wrapped around his neck while giggling with his little joke. He unlocked the door and went in before closing the door with his leg. 

"So, Youngjae is the only one that going against the bet?" Daehyun asked and you nodded.

"Aish! Youngjae really think that I'm such a loser?" Daehyun said as he settled you down onto the ground without your arms breaking from his neck.

"Himchan oppa is the one that started the bet first. He even dragged Junhong, the innocent maknae to join them." you told him.

"And his bet was..." Daehyun raised his brows. You turned pink and looked away from him.

"He.... agreed with Himchan oppa, that we will lose our ity during this honeymoon trip." You blushed as soon as the words escaped your lips.

Daehyun scoffed and you turned to look at him. 

"Even the maknae knows me well, how can my bestfriend being so dum." Daehyun said. Your eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" you asked. Daehyun looked at you and an evil smirk started to spread across his angelic face.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close so that your chests touched. He tilted his head to the side and leaned in so that your and his lips were 'this' close.

"You think I'm going to go easy with you? Not a chance." you gulped.

"So, let's grant their wishes."

You yelped when Daehyun had you in his arms and playfully threw you onto the bed. He came hovering you and pinned your wrists over your head. 

"Oww!" you winced and shot him daggers. But Daehyun just smiled and leaned down.

"Yah! Stop playing around." you said. Daehyun smirked and got closer to your face.

"You still think that I'm playing around with you? Baby, you're so innocent." he hissed beside your ears, and that is when you realised he was being serious.

"Y.... yah... Get off. I still have to wash up." you told him but Daehyun sealed your lips with his.

"We can wash up together then, after our little 'moment'." you blushed.

Daehyun's eyes softened. He curled the loose strand of your hair behind your ear and leaned down you nibbled your ear. You bit your lip but never stopped him.

Just when he was enjoying it, your phone buzzed from your pocket. The lovely moment was then broken. He pulled back and raised a brow. You gave him an uneasy smile and got up. You checked on the caller and turned to him.

"Sorry. It's my mom and I need to answer that." 

Daehyun smiled and nodded. 

You got up from the bed and headed towards the living room. 

"Hi mom!" you answered. "Oh, it's perfect here. And it's already midnight. Is everything went well back there?" 

While you were conversing with your mother, Daehyun was lying on the bed, staring right ahead at the ceiling. He was holding himself for going after you while you were talking with your mother.

"I'll just wait for her. They'll end their conversation soon." Daehyun mumbled. 

Unfortunately, your mother was way energetic today since she wouldn't stop chatting with you. You thought of Daehyun being alone but do not want to disappoint your mother as well. So, you continued chatting with her.

30 minutes had left and you were still talking over the phone. Daehyun sat up and growned. He walked towards the living room and saw you leaning against the counter in the mini kitchen. He smirked and walked towards your way.

You were too caught up with the conversation that did not notice Daehyun's presence. He sneaked into the kitchen and stood beside you. That is when you noticed him. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"We'll be fine, mom. Don't worry." you continued. You gasped when Daehyun trapped you in between his arms with his wrists placed on either side of you.

"What is it, honey?" your mother asked when she heard you gasped.

"Oh.... nothing. Just.... saw a spider passed by." you excused.

"Oh, okay." your mom answered and continued again but you weren't listening to her anymore. 

Daehyun smirked ily and leaned in. His body pressed closely with yours and his lips brushed all over your face. Your ear, jaw, cheek, nose and lastly, your lips. He captured your lips and gave you the most passionate kiss ever. 

Your knees weakened but he held you back up. You responded while kissing him back. Without knowing, your phone crashed onto the floor and that broke you back to senses. You lightly pushed Daehyun away and picked up your phone.

"Mom!" you put the phone back to your ear. Daehyun smiled but nontheless, continued with his job again. 

"What is wrong with you? What is it that keep distracting you from our conversation?" 

'Jung Daehyun. You will get it after this.' You thought mentally.

"Nothing mom. Where were we?" you continued again. 

Daehyun ignored your conversation with his mother-in-law and kept on distracting you. He tightened his arms around your waist and placed butterfly kissed on your neck. and marking you. You tried not to make any sound since your mother will freak out knowing that you  were conversing with her during your little session with your husband.

Daehyun tilted his head and smiled at you. You bit your lips and averted his eyes. As you continued to chat, he kept on kissing you or hugged you. He sniffed your hair and gave you another breath taking kiss.

"I'll see you around soon. Bye honey. Enjoy your trip!" your mother hung up. 

You heaved a loud sigh. Daehyun smiled and took the phone away from you. You shot him a look and he blinked.

"Why are you being like this? Can't you see I'm talking with my mom?" you asked with crossed arms.

"I can't resist it. You're too y."

"Aigoo~" you shook your head.

"Can we get into our main mission now?" Daehyun smirked. You smiled and he carried you into the bedroom. 

 

A/N:Completed!!! Please leave some feedbacks!!! ^_^