final

~( THANK YOU)~

                                                                                          taemin's POV

   It another hard day.I have to do the project myself.Minho hyung left me just beacause he promise krystal, that he will go to the movie with her.Which leaves me with suy but suzy have some thing to do today.And i have to do it my self.haha bt that's ok i can do half of it and they can do the rest.Ahh!! shouldn't the bus be here by now.It's getting colder.Ah man! It raining!Please be here. Oh! there it is.As usual the bus is empty.But there's a girl.I got to say she's really pretty.Pale skin, has an eye smile, peach shape face and really pretty.So i don't know what to do, i just sit there.It almost 12 a.m. Key hyung is gonna kill me.I live with key,onew,jong hyung and minho hyung.Oh! i'm here and the girl leave here to. oh i wish to see her again.

    Ahh! so refreshing. After this i'll sleep but what bother me is this house is a mess.WHY! WHY! i geuss i have to do it. Uh a butterfly. a really beautiful butterfly.Thye say if a butterfly came to your house it means there's someone want to come to your house. Who could that be.The rain is getting heavy.

~tuk tuk tuk~

Uh! someone is at the door.

When i look at the door it is that girl.All wet..

"Please can i stay here for the night.I been rob and have no money to go to my aunt's house.Can you help me?" her eyes look teary

"Sure come in"

"So where is your aunt's house?"

"It is in Apgujeon" her voice soung tired

"ok seat here"

"Thanks i will remember you kindness.I'm sulli."

"I'm taemin.That's ok. You're really wet, wait here i'll go get my clothe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here wear mine for tonight. I'll dry your."

"No, please.That's ok."

"Here, you'll go get change and i'll make you something to drink"

ATER A WHILE

                                                                                       taemin's POV

"Uh! already a sleep."oh god you're so cold i hope this will warm you enough.I should sleep here to, to keep her company. Sleep well..

In the morning..

"Ya ya ya!! wake up! it already 8a.m!" oh god key's hyung is so annoying

"What!Oh!Wait! where's the girl?"

"What girl? OMG taeminie you bought a girl here.What did you did to her." he and his mother mode

"No it not like that!I just let her sleep here"

"Are you sure,taemin. Cuz i don't see a girl here. I think your dreaming taem."

"No! really! I did let her sleep here.She said she been rob and have no money to go to her aunt house, so i let her stay" please belive me hyung..

"Ya! maybe she is a crook.Ya! I batter check my stuf"

After a while taemin is still wondering where could she be.

"Thank god nothing has been stolen.. Taemin i think you are dreaming and even though it real the door is lock and all the keys are here, there's no way she can lock the door from the inside."

"But i did let her sleep here!" gosh hyung!!

"Breaking news!!

A 19 years uld girl is missing.Choi Sulli is report missing two days ago................"

"That's her"

"who??"

"The girl!"

"If you find this girl please call this number xxxx-xxx"

At campus....

"Oppa! Are you sure?It's not that i didn't belive you, it just that, nothing happen to your house.Nothing been stolen, someone didn't crash your house.I think your are dreaming." suzy said...

"Why do you guys don't belive me!!!! "I really saw her and even touch her face

"Clam down taem, every one is looking at us"'i did felt a little embarasment.

"aahh! Just get away from me!!"I really need too find her........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, i need your help?"

"What is it taem?'

"I need to borrow your car?"please say yes

"hell no taem"oh

"Can you at least drive me there?" please say yes

"Sure.Where?"

"Apgujeon.The girl said her aunt's house is there."

"If this is about the girl i'm not gonna help"

"Please hyung! This is really important to me!" it weird that why i have the felling that this is really important to me.

At Apgujeon...

"Taem is this really what the girl said"

"Unfortunatly yes" i do get the feeling that you are here"

"Taem it a freaking cemeteries!! you on your own Taem"

"Find!!" coward.Where are you.. Come on..Where are you!

"Taemin!Taemin! You  said yo are going to help me.Please!Please!" her face is pale..

why are you leading me deeper in the cemeteries..why??

"wait where are you going" as soon as i follow her i saw a white pale and girl.. could it be...

"Oh...MY LORD!!!!!! hey you! wake up!! i couldn't feel her puls.She's gone..

"Hello..911.Please help me.. someone is dead!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. please come with us to help with the questioning."

"Ok" she's dead and it all my fault..

Days later i here she was before she was killed.I went to her house to pay my last respect to her...

"I'm sorry for your lost"

"Thank you for finding her" tears in her mother's eyes

"Thank you Taemin!" i saw her again.......

~~~fin~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for those who are Malaysian you must know this story right?? hehe the first part from 'maut' i change it to taelli...

and thanks to
 

minrinheartfx,trblmkr,Shiningtaelli23,frozenyogurt101,

minie95s   for subcribe my story <3

                                                                xoxo

                                                                    sullifan1..