The Fallen and The Saviour

Saving those Broken Wings

 

Jae: On broken wings I'm falling and it won't be long. The skin on me is burning by the fires of the sun. Down I fell in this cold abyss, hunted by the darkness that imprisoned me in its core.

 

Dara: In this cold abyss I saw you. Broken, fragile wings come rest to thee… I yearned to touch your wings that seemed bounded by the chains of darkness, the darkness that wants to consume you…

 

Jae: In this cold abyss I saw you. Shining and bright your wings give me light… I longed for your touch but the shadows shackled me into the overwhelming darkness… Angel from heaven come! Come and salvage me! It longs for courage from thee! Please do not flee from me…

 

 

Dara: Fear not, I’ll save thee for I’ve heard thy plea… We’ll search new grounds for thee to rest those fragile wings… Shadows of the night, be frightened with my might, with this light I’ll set you free and salvage thee from the overwhelming darkness…

 

Jae: Free at last from the shackles of the dark, you’re the light that gave me spark… I’ve longed to be alive again, and if will be with you then this cold heart will start beating again…

 

----

I know the rhyme thing is kinda something, this just popped in my head... ^^