The Controversy

Marriage life of Jieun and Baekhyun

SM Entertainment

6:30 am

 

BREAKING NEWS!!

 

 

IU and Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, dating?

 

 

 

A photo of Super Junior’s Eunhyuk  shirtless and IU in her pajama’s is currently going around. The photo was posted onto her (IU) Twitter, (most likely accidentally) and then taken down within 2 minutes.

The photo shows Eunhyuk clearly, but only shows a part of IU’s face. The most shocking part is that the two seem to be lying on a bed, and that Eunhyuk has no shirt on.

 

What do you think? Are the two actually dating? Stay tuned for further details!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this?! Lee Soo Man shouted and  throw the photo on the floor. IU looked down on the floor to keep her from crying.

I..di.dn.'t do it Sasang-nnim. IU said while tering

 

Really Jieun?! I thought your going to be a great singer If I accept you here. But this what I got paid after I accept you?! Sooman throw all his stuff on his desk. Still IU was so scared to say something or to look in his face.

 

You should leave now!Don't show your face again or I kick you out from this company! Sooman hissed while gesturing her to leave in his office. She just obey what he said and leaving the office without saying anything.

 

She quickly dialed Suzy's number.

 

Yeoboseyo? IU said trying to hold back her tears

IU-shii. I saw the news. Did you two really? Suzy asked

 

What!? No, And it will never be! IU said half yelling

Okay, Chill. now what are we. I mean you! What are you going to do?

 

I don't Suzy! Maybe wait until I'l be kick out from SM? She said, she stops and look at her big photo with her fellow SM members.

I wish you luck! FIGHTING! then she hang up the call

---------------------------------------------------------------------- END------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In SM's office,Sooman was sitting alone inside his big black chair. HE was in a deep thought.He stared at the photo in the laptop.What to do..." he sighed and lean his back at the rolling chair.He look again at the photo and look at the ceiling. He got up and stared at the beautiful view of seoul outside his big glass window.

 

He thought for a while and said, "You must get married Lee Ji Eun. So no one can disturb you. I know you didn't do that kind of thing. I know all of this thing gonna happen again" He said while browsing his files.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I'm back!!!! How's the first chapter?? Sorry for the IU fans for bringing the, " News Thingagain. I just thought it's a god thing for my story. Sorry If I have grammar errors? LOL! NO?! This is my first IU and Baekhyun story. Hope you all enjoy it! And Sorry for the short update.