Special fan III

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that concert they never saw you again for months.

 

You were shopping in Myeongdong when someone approached you asking if you know to dance and If you like to see EXO in person by dancing in genie, that dancing device where holograms dance with the player.

 

You were bored and it was EXO we're talking about here so you listed your name up and went to the crowd with the recruiter.

 

He turned to you and said "See that screen? You just have to copy EXO's dance there and done. Of course you’re given a chance to watch it 1st."

"Okay then." you excitedly chimed. You actually watched how that thing work and it was quite amazing.

 

 

"PARTICIPANTS PLEASE COME HERE!" one of the staffs beside the TV instructed and you, together with 30 participants went to gather. "Here's the 1st challenge. Not all of you can go out of the stage so those who can get to pass this challenge will be the ones who can dance out there." she said. "Now, I'll let you all watch the dance video 1st and you'll all try to follow the steps on the 2nd repeat." she continued.

"With that I wish you all luck and the challenge starts, NOW!" she ended her speech by pressing play at the video making the participants, including you, busily watch Kris and Tao dance history.

 

You already know the choreography since you watched the practice version. For the 3rd time, you memorized each of member's position, instrumental, lyrics and beat of the song. So you just stood there bored as you reached for the new book you just bought and started reading it’s prologue.

 

Then, the video ended as the participant nervously recalled every step they could.

 

"Thank you for watching and now, the dancing part will begin. Please try to make a 5 line for the position so we can start." the staff instructed.

 

You lazily put the book back to the bag and grabbed a space to dance. "Now we'll start in 3, 2, 1...music!" the staff played the music and all of you started dancing.

 

You and a few, less than the half of the participants did the choreography smoothly. Although it's your 1st time dancing it, you flawlessly did every single step as you follow the beat, rhythm and the voices in the song which surprised you.

You never thought you can dance until today. Well, waltz is another thing.

 

In the end, you together with 3 other participants, were chosen to play the game where EXO themselves are watching.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter