Prologue and Epilogue

Why you must go before me,taemin?

I was a 18 year old girl. I was a child who had lost parent's love since a baby. I was adopted by someone. When my parents died in an accident, I was involved too. I could not remember anything about my past. I did not have any relative who knew about me. The one thing that I knew was my name, Aika. I knew my name because it had been written on my locket that was given by parents before they died.

Day after day, I investigated my identity. Even though I worked hard on my searching activity, I always failed. I nearly gave up. One day, I was sitting on a bench near the lake at midnight. I was really disappointed on myself. I thought I would never know about my past forever.

At the lake, I heard a voice calling my name. I looked back, I saw a young man who stood behind me. I was really shocked." Miss Aika, aren't you scared to be alone here at midnight?" asked that man. He smiling to me." Well, I'm not really afraid. By the way, how do you know my name? I don't know who you are." I said. He had a little smiling." I have known you since you were a baby." he said. After that moment, I was really confused. I did not know what message he want to convey to me. After a while, that man disappeared. I was really suprise.

Day after day, I was waiting for him at the same place, same time to meet him. After that, I found him. I became close with him. At that moment, I realized that I had a crush on him and felt that there was a bonding between us.

One day, when I had a walk at the side of the lake, that young man asked me." Are you happy know?" asked him to me." Yes, I am really happy now. Thanks for helping me." replied me. " I bet I've to leave you now. You have to move forward without me now," he said. I was surprised. I had never thought that he would say like that. I confessed to him. Unfortunately, he rejected my confession even though his face said that he don't want to say like that. I was extra shocked. 

After that moment, he was apologise to me because could not accept my love. I was really sad that he could do this to me. I cried hardly. I expressed all my sadness to my friend. For a week, I did not go to the lake anymore.

My friend told me that the man that I always met was a ghost. His name is Taemin. I was really shocked. He knew because you were his fiance when you were a baby. He wanted to meet you because he wanted to make sure that you are happy," explained her to me. I started crying. I never thought that he would be my fiance. My friend told me that he died two years ago before he came to meet me. My friend give a beautiful box that have a beautiful ring.It was included with a letter.

Dear My beloved Aika,

Maybe when you read this letter,
I've been not here anymore,
I'm sorry that I must leave you,
My life is very short,
I have a brain cancer for 3 years..
I cannot last longer...
I feel really guilty to leave you...
I love your smile...
I don't want to lose that...
I want to get your smile forever...
If I could get your smile...My life is perfect
But I know...my sky is always bright...with ur beauty of smile...
I hope that you'll smile for me...forever...
I love you forever and ever...
That ring is the sign of my love to you... I created by myself to prove how strong my love to you..
I love you forever..My dear Aika

Taemin

I felt really guilty that my fiance died because of that. I never thought that somebody would love me like he did. I was really surprised. Every night I searched for him failed. I was really disappointed. I had never seen him after that. I will love him forever. No one can replace his place in my heart. I'll smile for him. Thanks for loving me, Taemin. heart 

~The End~