Hyerin

Kyuhyun Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N/A:

this was a not a long time ago. I watched Radio Star and Kyuhyun said that  he found one of the Female trainee is cute....so I made a scenario from that ENJOY!!!

 

You are so furios about what you heard from the mouth of your boyfriend that he found one of the trainee of his company cute, he even give a video message to her.

Even you too are in relationship for 2 years now, you never heard him saying that you are cute or either beautiful. You understand if he said he have a crush to Song Hye Gyu or some random actress he watched in drama, but to a Trainee?

You throw the remote control on the table and go the the bathroom to take a bath. You are not that mad but instead you are sad and scared.

You know who is the trainee he is talking about, he always brag about her to you. How good dancing she is and how good she is in playing StarCraft with him.

The water rushing to your body makes you calmed down but the tears scaped.

"I think he found his "the one" you said to your felection in the foggy mirror.

It's been a months but Kyuhyun didn't bother to call you or even text if you are still alive or not...

You are in the company for you are one of the coordinator of Exo and you expecting that Kyuhyun is there but in your surprised he is with that cute trainee again talking and having a good time..

"tsk, he even didn't notice that I'm here" you talk to yourself.

"noona, can you fix my collar?" asked D.O

"come here" you said with mad face.

"be carefull, you are struggling me" he said as you don't realize that you putting your anger to the innocent kid.

"oh you are here Hyerin" said Eunhyuk.

"yeah, i'm here" raising your hand.

"you looked so mad right now" DongHae said.

"Hyung...oh jagi you are here" said Kyuhyun finally sees you.

But you didn't reply as if you didn' heared him.

"Oh Chanyeol-ah" you said and go away from him.

"are you two fighting?" asked the Monkey.

"no why will we besides we didn't see each other in a month" he said

"what?!! but are you cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter