1

OctoBear

Krystal's P.O.V

It was Friday night. I was sat watching TV when I got a text.

'come to the club'

I sighed. I'd already broken my promise to T.O.P three times, maybe even more. And I'm sure people would worry about me if I went out again and got drunk.

'do i have to? :(' I texted back.

'yes. or ill come get you.'

I sighed. 'fine.'

I went up into my room to get dressed in something more suitable then went out to the bar to find Sulli who was already quite drunk.

"Kryssiebeaaar~ come do shots, show them you're the master." She said, guiding me to a table full of people. She whispered to me "It's a game, to see how many shots you can take before you pass out."

I nodded slowly. I didn't like the idea of passing out but I wanted to win this game anyway...

 

10 minutes later, it was still going. Me against Donghae.

"Just give up!" I hiccuped. "You know you're gonna lose!"

He laughed and shook his head but I knew he was weak. "Never."

We did another shot. Donghae gave up.

"YAY KRYSSIEBEAR!" Sulli squeaked.

We highfived each other. "Victory dance!"

Just then Nu Abo came on. Sulli dragged me to the dancefloor and we started dancing. We were the best there.. Well then again it was our own song.

 

5 minutes later, a few more people came in. Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona. We did another game of shots and I won again. I felt very lightheaded. Kai came and bought us all a few drinks and by then I couldn't see anything or walk straight.

"Kryssiebeaaar.. Come daaance.." Sulli purred in my ear.

I shook my head, then I passed out.

 

I woke up on the side of the street, Sulli sat next to me.

"Ugh.. What time is it.." I moaned.

"..4am." Sulli mumbled.

"Why are we here..?" I asked.

"We passed out or something..  I don't remember.." Sulli sighed.

I slowly stood up. My head was pouding. "Come on.. We need to go back home.."

I looked around and out of the corner of my eye I saw Kai lying on the floor, also passed out.

"Oh for gods sake.." I mumbled and walked over to him.

"..You got close with Kai according to Seohyun.. She just left a few minutes ago.." Sulli mumbled.

"How close is 'close'?" I asked.

Sulli shrugged. "She didn't say."

I poked at Kai's face and said his name a few times. He woke up eventually.

"..Where am I?" He asked, holding his head.

"Outside the club. We all got thrown out.." I mumbled.

I helped him up and slowly we all stumbled back to my house because it was the closest. Sulli and I slept on the sofa whilst Kai slept on the chair in the corner. The problem was, I couldn't sleep.

'How close did I get to Kai?' I texted to Seohyun.

There was quite a delay, I thought she could be sleeping so I waited for a while. She responded a while later.

'You two disappeared together somewhere, someone said that they heard a lot of ' she replied.

I suddenly felt really sick. What did we do... I rolled over and buried my head into Sulli's shoulder and cried silently. Sulli moved slightly.

"Krystal..? What's up?" She asked.

I looked up at her and showed her the message. She sighed and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay.. Nothing probably happened.." She whispered.

"But something might have.." I mumbled. "I don't need this.. Not now.."

"You'll be fine.. Trust me.." She whispered, my hair.

"Okay.." I whispered.

Sulli fell asleep soon after, leaving me with nobody to talk to. Kai hadn't woken up once since he fell asleep in the chair. I couldn't stay lying down anymore so I got up slowly, trying not to wake them up and I went into the kitchen to get some water. When I turned around Sulli was stood behind me.

"Go back to sleep." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I said so. You know I'm not in a good mood.." I said.

She sighed and looked down at her feet. I knew I'd hurt her.

"..I'm sorry.." I mumbled, hugging her.

"It's okay Kryssiebear.." She murmured.

I looked up into her eyes and felt an impulse to kiss her..

'No.. You shouldn't.. She's your best friend..' I thought.

And as if Sulli could read my mind she spoke.

"It's okay.. You can do it.." She whispered.

I leant in closer and kissed her softly. She held me close and kissed back, running her hand through my hair. The kiss seemed to last forever. When we parted Kai awkwardly walked in. We shared a glance then he took a glass of water and left again back to the chair.

"I shouldn't be mad at him.." I sighed. "It's my own fault for getting so drunk.."

"Everything's going to be okay.." Sulli said.

"But is it really?" I asked, leaning against the work top.

"Yes, really. Seriously, you'll get through this fine." She said.

"You'll help me right?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'll always help you."