Dance turns into Love

Unexpected Love

(NO ONE’S POV)

“ITS ME AND YOU NOW. I’VE BEEN WAITIN, JUST WANNA MAKE A MOVE NOW. JUST TELL MEH HOW YOU LIKE IT. JUST ME AND YOU NOW~”

 

[HERE IS THE LINK OF THE DANCE BTW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHVo8PLmiEU]

 

You were dancing your heart out to this song that was blasting out in the room. It has been about 2 months since the day that DooJoon has first laid eyes on you. Little did you know that he started to become somewhat like a stalker to you. Even though he was a KIngka in the school, he pretended that he didn’t know you whenever he walked pass you or you guys have to partner up. Most of the girls always fell for DooJoon, he was the guy to drool for. One thing that no one ever knows besides his friends, Dongwoon and Hyunseung, he has never fallen in love after the incident with Heo Gayoon. She was DooJoon’s ex-girlfriend of two years. Heo Gayoon moved to the US for her parent’s jobs.

DooJoon has been devastated since then. He would never fall for any girl after. But then, when he saw you, his heart started to beat rapidly like it did when he was in love with Gayoon. His thoughts were all about you. His mind was just going crazy always thinking and dreaming about you. Of course, you didn’t know that you had one of the kingkas stalking you. You too have never fallen in love. Not even a boyfriend. You thought that being single would just be fine with you until you find the right person for you.

“Baby I~ Love you all the way down. Get chu right where you like it~ I promise you’ll like~ (I swear~) Just relax and make me make, mah mooooovvee (there’s no secrets) kept between me and YOU~”

You finished your dance with a powerful ending. You went over to get the towel and wipe your face and laid down on the cool floor. You were breathing heavily and closed your eyes. While you were in your own world, DooJoon finally decided that today would be the day that he would confess his love for you. He has been always wanting to just confront you, but he was afraid what would happen. Rejection or falling in love with someone that isn’t Gayoon. You got up to put on your sweater when you heard the door open in the back room where DooJoon was at.

You jumped in surprise. “Omo! Who is there?!” You were trying to cover up your body, which you were wearing black shorts and black tank top. “M-M-M-Mianhae”, DooJoon said and walked in shyly. You looked at him, “DooJoon? The Yoon DooJoon?” he nodded and still kept his head down. You put your sweater on and walked up to him. He kept looking down feeling really shy. Which was very odd for him. He was NEVER shy or did he ever looked down to a girl. He would usually be full of confidence and was always making girls faint with his handsome looks. “How did you know that I was here?” You asked. He finally looked up at you and you can see his cheeks start to have some rosy color. You raised your eyebrow up giving him a questionable look. “You okay DooJoon?” You asked. You usually don’t care how you talk to Kingkas. You don’t really care if they are popular or what.

“Yah gwenchana?” You asked and went closer to him. “I am okay. Uhh well, the reason why I was here was because I just uhhh….uhhmmm…wanted to uhhh……” He kept stuttering. Yah! Yoon DooJoon! You are stuttering?! You never stutter!” He said in his mind. “Look”, he took a deep sigh, “_______, I really like you. I’ve been uhhh well watching you from afar”, “You like me?” You asked again feeling like this was all a joke. “Yah please don’t joke around with me Yoon DooJoon. I am not some toy that you can just throw away like all of those fangirls okay”, You said with firmness. To be honest, you really did like him. He was every girl’s dream guy.

You also like him aswell. But you were afraid and shy. You never knew what love felt like, and he was a Kingka! "Is he really serious?! He has to be joking! Him?! A Kingka falling for someone who is a nobody" You said in your mind. The reason you weren't throwing yourself to him like those fangirl is because You just didn’t like showing your fangirlness to people and getting way too much attention unless you performed. “Look I am honest here _____! I really do like you….alot”. You stared at him in shock. “How could you like someone like me DooJoon? I am just some random girl that likes dancing. I am not like those fangirls of yours. And plus, i am not beautiful like anyone of the girls here. I dont dress to impress and im not rich”, You said and looked down. “I don’t give a crack! I like you a lot. The first time I saw you, I couldn’t help just get to know you more. Creepy as that sounds but please, I am being honest here, i dont care about how you look on the outside. I like you for who you are. The y dancer who doesn't try too hard to impress herself or throws herself to guys”.

He walked closer to you and took your face in his hands and looked straight into your eyes. “I like you ______”. You stared at him in his eyes and you can see the sincerity and honesty in his eyes. “Look DooJoon, I don’t know. I am just scared what will happen”, “wait, so that means you DO LIKE ME?!” He asked with a smile. You smirked and turned around walking back to your bag grabbing your things. “YAH!” He ran up to you and wrap his arms around you and hugged you close to his body. “Would you say yes if I asked you to be my girlfriend?” He asked and laid his head on your shoulder smiling. You glanced over at him and smiled. “Well, I have no clue if I should even say YES to a stalker!” You said and smirked at his facial expression and took his arms off of you and  you headed to the door. “HEY! It is not stalking! I just watched you from afar!” He shouted and ran after you.

“I guess I could say yes to my handsome stalker”, you said and started to giggle. He pouted when he heard you say stalker. He giggled at his cute facial expression, “yah, Oppa, that look doesn’t look well for you! It only works well with Dongwoon Oppa” and you pinched his cheeks softly. “yah! My poor cheeks” he rubbed his cheeks. “Aigoo Oppa~” You said and giggled. “So I am guessing it is a yes to my offer to be my lovely girlfriend?” He asked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Be the lovely girlfriend of a handsome, drop dead hot, and soccer-holic stalker of yours?" You sighed. “I guess” You pretended to be sad. You looked up and you saw a smiling DooJoon. He wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up. ‘YES! I HAVE MY DREAM GIRLFRIEND!!” He yelled and twirled you around. You were laughing trying to get out from his grip. “Aigoo Oppa! Put me down! Hahaha!” He put you down and held you small face in his hands and kissed you. You instantly wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your small waist and pulled you closer in a passionate kiss.

“Ahem”, you both jumped in surprise and saw Hyunseung and Dongwoon standing there laughing so hard. “YAH! Get a room Hyung!” Dongwoon shouted and kept laughing. “Good Job!” Hyunseung said and patted DooJoon’s shoulder and grabbed Dongwoon and they left. “Hyung is turning red!!!!” Dongwoon shouted while he was dragged away. "YAH! HYUNG BE GOOD TO HER! YAH! _____! DOOJOON LOVES YOU SOOOO MUCH! HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!" -whack-. Dongwoon recieved a whack from Hyunseung. You looked at them and giggled, but then realized what he has said and your eyes widen. “Aish! That punk!” DooJoon said and turned red. "Geez you ARE a stalker! What am i getting myself into?!”, she said and laughed and tried to run awawy from DooJoon. "YAH! I AM NOT A STALKER! And you got yourself into a fantastic loving boyfriend", he said and caught up to you and hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek.

“Shall we?” He asked and held his hand out for You. “Oppa”. He looked at you worriedly, “Your fangirls”, “Hey Hey. Don’t worry about them okay. No one will ever hurt you trust me. I will always be there by your side”, he said with so much sincerity and kissed you passionately and took your hand in his and you two walked to your classes.

THE END

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO~!!! Thank you so much for reading and i hope that you have enjoyed it :) It did take me a while but i am still getting used to writing one shots. This was my first one and i know it was a major fail >.< But stl, please do send me some comments on how to improve! THANK YOU once again! -bows- ^___^ Till next time! PEACE!