Take Care (Story)

Take Care~

 

 

Title: Take Care

Pairing: Kim Jongin (EXO-K's Kai) & Hong Yookyung (APink's Yookyung)

Note: Sorry for my lack in english, sorry for this weird story. kekekke~

It's my first and i think this story is weird, so i still need some comments from you all. Thank you~

"We love you Kim Jongin. Get Well Soon and Be Strong, Our EXO-K Dancing Machine"

 

~~~~~

 

It's almost midnight and i still can't sleep. After 15 minutes, someone over there finally answer his phone.

"Hello~" I try to make my voice keep calm.

"Ne, hello~" a voice answer and it heard in pain. Oh jebal, don't make me being like this.

"Yaa! Kim Jongin, are you okay? I heard that you get an accident."

I can't hide it anymore, i'm so worry about him. I can imagine Chorong eonni's shocked face because of my voice. I am a quite girl can have a big voice because of him, aigooo. I take a deep breath to make it normal again. i'm afraid if my voice can wake others up.

"Hey little lady, calm down, i'm okay." his voice  heard so calm even i still feel that it's in a pain. "Arrrgh, hyung. Don't massage it too hard please~~"

Ahh bingo, i'm right. you can't hide it from me, kim jongin. But thanks to god because my brain can control my voice to keep it calm.

"Jongin-ah, are you serious that you're okay?"

"Hey~ hey~ i'm okay, don't cry kyungie-ya."

"Ya! I'm not crying."

I know that he’s joking now, but it’s not funny. I’m worrying him and he’s joking around, that’s nonsense.

“Kyungie, don’t you remember that you almost cry when you knew that I was sick?”

Arrrgh, he’s remembering me about that again.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

@Seoul Arts Performing High School

"I don't see jongin~" I said. Oops, then I realize that I said something weird. Ahh, I’m right. They’re staring at me now.

"wae eonni? are you getting worried of him?" Namjoo asked.

"Aniya, i just~"

Before I give my answer to Namjoo, Naeun call Sehun. Then he joins us here.

"Sehun-ah, where's jongin? He doesn’t pick you up? someone miss him here."

"Oo jongin is sick now. He got high fever last night, we ask him to take a rest today. Who's missing him?" He stares us one by one.

"No one~" I said.

"Is that you, miss hong yookyung?" He gives me a smirk.

"How could you? I'm not."

"Jinjjayo?" "Ah do you all wanna see him?" Sehun ask and looking us around.

 

~~~~~~~

 

And here I am. In Jongin’s room. Alone, errr with Jongin of course. Sehun and Kyungsoo oppa let me to come in alone. Namjoo, Naeun and Hayoungie can’t accompany me because they still have some schedules. Naeun with her drama’s schedule. Then Hayoung and Namjoo with their additional class.

I look down to his face. Kim Jongin who always smile to me. Kim Jongin who always give more attention and care to me looks so weak now. It’s just fever I know. But It makes me worry. My Kim Jongin, yeah he’s my boyfriend since in his graduation’s day. Yeah, he said he likes me.

"Kim jongin, how could you get sick like this?" I touch his forehead bravely.

"Eummh~ yookyung-ah?" He open his eyes and blinked them to make his focus clear.

"Ann~annyeong~"

"I~ i heard that you're sick. so i come here to~~"

"To make sure that i'm okay?" After he finish it, he laugh then. Errrgh, Jongin.

"I gotta go. i see that you're okay." I stand up but Jongin reach my hand fastly.

"Hey, don't you see? i have a pale face and fever. is it named 'okay'? don't you feel worry with your weak boyfriend?" I turn my body and I get him stand in front of me.

"If i'm not why i come here and always think about you in the school and feel that~~"

 

CHUU~~

 

Aigoo, eomma. He kisses me. My body freeze. I can’t do anything except blinked my eyes.

"you look like my umma, kekeke~"

 

FLASHBACK END

 

 

"You're going cry to if i don't say that, kekeke~"

 

How could he turned be so annoying like this? -__-

I heard a group of boy laugh so loudly. That boys, aigoooo. I met them all at first when we’re having schedule together in Jeju Island. Of course, I only close to Sehun, Kyungsoo oppa and Jongin of course.

"Don't laugh. Okay, i hang up. Feeling useless to worry you~" I warn him.

"Hajima, i still want to talk to you. i miss you yookyung-ah,"

I miss you too Jongin-ah, it’s almost 3 weeks we don’t meet and talk because of our busy schedule.

"Say something, kyungie."

"There's nothing to say. I think it’s better if you go to sleep now."

"You mad to me, right?"

I glance to Chorong eonni and she gives me a code that it’s time to sleep.

"don't be like this kyungie-ya jebalyo~"

“Kim Jongin. I just wanna say, please don’t make me worried like this. You have to take care yourself. Don’t skip your breakfast, lunch and dinner then your vitamins too. Keep healthy for yourself, family, friends and me. I’m the girl who can't express my feeling easily. I think you know it. So I just can say that to you and you have to know that I care you and~~ I love you~” I stop talking.

I don’t hear anything answer over there. Does he hang up the phone? I look my handphone’s screen. It’s still connecting.

“Kyungie-ya, the day when I first saw you. I’m sure that you’re one and only girl who good for me. And I always thanks to god who send me an angel like you who always take care of me. I love you too baby-ah~”

 

~END~