- The hourglass has no more sand left for us -

Fallen Image

---

Soyeon fell back onto the ragged one person couch. Feathers drifting downwards from a ripped teared pillow. Her room a complete mess. Holes on the wall plasters, broken lights, overturned chairs and tables, and a broken window. Soyeon breathed out.

Her tired back resting on the couch. Slamming a palm to her face. Soyeon could feel the warm blood dripping from her knuckles to her face. The river of liquid smudging her face and neck. She just didn't care about the shards sticking out from her hands. The mirror remnants scattering the scrapped floor anyways.

Grabbing her head, she cried out.

Once, twice. Three.

"Get out of my head. Get out ! Get the hell out ! . .

get out. . "

Her eyes started welling up. Even before, her eyes still were blurred and unfocused.

Biting a lip and blinking both eyes, the tears slid down and rushed downwards on her face. The drops hanging onto her jaw and finally splattering her jeans. The circle of water imprinted on her fabric. Her lowly sobs filled the room, as she bit her lip more to make the sound lower. Her back hunched over the couch and her wails making it twitch at each breath.

Gasping for air, she moved her arm and felt around the lamp table next to the piece of furniture she was sitting upon. Her arm trembled and shook as if she was a nervous wreck, as she grabbed the single decorated picture frame. Bringing it towards her and dropping it on her tear drenched thighs, she looked down.

It was a picture of where she is seen putting one arm around her partner's neck. Only her face could be seen and the person standing so close to her on the picture was blocked by the rays of the setting sun. The happy Soyeon smiling on the picture was no more existing now. Beads of tears spilled onto the glass frame of the picture. She gritted her teeth tightly. and lashed her tongue.

"THIS IS ALL YOU FAULT ! 

. . . "

Grasping the picture frame from her bloodied hand, she forcibly tossed it straight at the wall. The glass shattered and flew in all directions onto the floor, the frame falling with a crash and the picture falling it's way slowly to the ground.

Covering both her eyes with her hands, she just waited for it to be all gone.

But it's hasn't yet.

The photograph fell to the brightened corner of the floor. The light showing both faces. A once-happy Park Soyeon . . 

and a forgotten Lee Qri.

---