Two lovely kids

Wishing For A Sleeping Beauty Sort of Ending

One day in a summer...

"Jun! Jun! Jun!" someone was ringing the doorbell, disturbing the wonderful morning.

Junhyung got out of his bed relunctantly and tidied his winkled singlet. He rubbed his sleepy eyes a few times while dragging his feet to open the door for the little kid outside. 

Outside his door was a little boy whose height only reached his chest, dressed in a white t-shirt and half length pants, showing part of his white, flawless legs and his dark hair was chopped short. What did not match his tiny body was the huge green watermelon he was hugging. He gave Junhyung a toothy grin and proudly presented what he got on his hands and said "Jun! My mum is treating you watermelun!" (this is not a spelling mistake~~)

"Oh! Yoseob is here? Faster come in!" Yong Mama adored the kid from the next door (you have no idea how much she hope for a kid like Yoseobie white and short because her son is black and tall~) "Junhyung! Faster help your dongsaeng and take the vanilla ice cream for him!"  

Junhyung stood at the doorway, pretty speechless about his mother's attitude towards Yoseob and himself. Who is her son here? 

Yong Mama had Yoseob sat on the sofa and said "Seobie ah! Have fun with your hyung, i'll go to work now. Stay for dinner tonight~" 

"Thank you aunt! Buh-bye!" Yoseob waved his hands obediently. 

Yong Mama had her eyes sticked to Yoseob. Why is this kid so adorable and cute!  Even though he can't speak probably, he is still so cute! 

"Mum, you are gonna be late for work." Junhyung reminded her kindly, secretly rolling his eyes in his heart. 

"Jun!" Yoseob struggled to get off from the sofa, dragging Junhyung's arm, "Let's go out and  play fighting games!"

Junhyung looked at the small white Yoseob, a smile slowly formed on his face. Yoseob is so cute! If he is not a trouble maker, he will be even cuter! 

"It is too hot outside. Let's go there after dinner." Junhyung looked at the 5 years old Yoseob, great responsibilty took over his heart. He had to take good care of this kid. Although he is only 2 years older than him, but he is a lot taller.

"Junnnn.." Yoseob was disappointed at his words, he laid down flat on the floor whining, "so bored! I want listen to stories! Jun! Tell me stories!"

"If you call me hyung, i'll tell you." Junhyung said evilly. (how old are you junhyung..?)

"Junhyung hyang hyang!" Yoseob is an obedient kid. ^-^

"It is hyung!"

"Hyang!"

"Hyung hyung!"

"Hyang!"

"Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung!"

"Yes yes yes yes yes?" Yoseob answered him.

"... YAH! YANG YOSEOB!" Junhyung finally realized that he was tricked and went to tickle Yoseob to get revenge.

Yoseob quickly ran away but Junhyung was much faster than him and dragged his ankle to get him back. 

"AHHHHh!" Yoseob screamed in pain.

"It won't help no matter how loud you shout." Junhyung folded his sleeves.

"TT_TT go away!" Yoseob sat up and stared at him. "Go away! I won't play with you anymore! TT_TT "

"This is my house!" Junhyung flared up, why the hell is this kid crying. He took at look at Yoseob's knees,  both were bleedy due to the friction just now. "I'm sorry! Let me treat your wound!" 

"TT_TT" 

Junhyung carefully washed the wounds and pasted plasters on them gently. 

"Is it very pain? I'm sorry.."

"TT_TT"

"You want vanilla ice cream?" 

"TT_TT"

"... ..." 

"TT_TT" 

"Seobie ahh, don't cry anymore! Your favourite ice cream is melting already."

Yoseob took the ice cream, and continued crying. Junhyung gave up and sat down in front of him, helping his to clean his face occasionally.

"TT_TT i still, want."

"..."

So Yoseob finished two ice creams, quickly stood up and rubbed his wet nose  while walking out of Junhyung's house. 

"Where are you going? You said you will eat dinner here." Junhyung stopped him. 

Yoseob glared at him and went home. 

Junhyung sat down on the sofa thinking "oh no, yoseob is really angry.. ):" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 mintues later~~ Someone rang the doorbell again~~

Junhyung's sad face immediately lit up and rush to open the door for his tiny kid. 

"I know you are not really angry at me." junhyung stretched his lips to the corner of his eyes, looking at Yoseob like a idiot happily.

Yoseob rolled his pretty eyes and made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"I want stories!"

Junhyung bolted to the bookshelf and took out a stack of books and questioned, "what story you want? Peter Pan? Robbinhood? Ninja Turtle? Snow White?" 

"Snow White?" Yoseob raged, "that is for girls!" 

"What story do you want to listen?" 

"Sleeping Beauty!" 

"....."

"Once upon a time...." Yoseob fell asleep before he could finish it.

Looking yoseob's innocent face and the funny position, Junhyung rubbed Yoseob's white belly, a tiny smile formed at the corner of his lips.  

Yoseob is the best,  he changed to a pair of long pants to cover his knees so that he will not get scolded by Yong Mama.

Junhyung gave Yoseob a kiss on his forehead.