Final

Dancing To The Sound of Your Heartbeat

 

His fingers gripped the side of your hips, pulling you back abruptly – making you shriek out as your back hit his chest. You looked down at his hands and recognized the flawless skin, but still acted oblivious when he covered your eyes.

‘Guess who..!’ he whispered playfully into your ear and stepped closer – so you could feel his defined chest on your back.

‘Hmmm’ You replied - playing along ‘Is it…Oh I don’t know!’ You stomped your feet in mock anger and crossed your arms as you sighed heavily. He uncovered your eyes and turned you around by twirling your shoulders.

‘R-Really? You didn’t know?’ He pouted and looked down at his feet – his jet black hair being the only thing you could see as it covered his face completely. He whined a little, instinctively making you run forward and throw your arms around his neck holding him tightly.

‘I-I did really oppa – I was j-just kidding. Sorry.’ You whispered into his ear as you held him in your embrace, comfortingly his hair. Suddenly, you heard him chuckle – the vibrations on your shoulder making you shiver – you stepped backwards and looked into his eyes.

‘Ah!’ He said in-between his loud laughter ‘You’re so easy to trick jagiya!’ He burst out laughing once again – holding his stomach as it was Oh so funny. ‘The look on your face!’ The torment continued for another 5 minutes until he finally felt the glare of your eyes – forcing him to silence.

‘Come on jagiya, it was just a joke!’ You crossed your arms and looked at him as he tried to gain your forgiveness. His pouted lips and wide eyes about an inch away your face. Damn, how can I resist that? The corner of your lips twitched a little into a smile you couldn’t help it - he threw his hands in the air in celebration.

‘YES! You can never resist my aegyo!’ He shouted enthusiastically, he knew you couldn’t resist how unbelievably adorable he was; it was and always will be your weakness. You shoved him lightly making him stumble a little and force him to grasp your shoulder, to steady himself.

‘What aegyo? I only forgave you because I’m hungry’ You giggled and slid yourself underneath his coat, wrapping your arms around his waist – escaping from the cold. You looked upwards and admired his amazing features – as always you couldn’t resist feeling so lucky for what you had. He was perfect inside and out. His eyes twinkling, his hair styled perfectly and his lips so soft and precious. He had an aura about him, that made you want to stare all day; yet it would still not be long enough to fully appreciate every inch of his seamless good looks. 

He looked down at you – catching you as you gazed at his flawless structure, still mesmerised. Chansik laughed at how you were so easily entranced by him, and gently pecked your forehead, before pulling you out from inside his coat.

‘But oppa’ You whined loudly ‘It’s cold..!’ You ran back to him, your arms opened as you attempted to clutch onto his waist, trying to bury yourself in his coat again; but it was useless. He chuckled warmly and held you at arm’s length.

‘Aniyo ____ there’s a reason for this!’ He winked at you; his long eyelashes fluttering as his eye slowly closed. His hand grabbed yours and tugged you down the crowded high street – weaving through people as he basically sprinted to his destination.

‘Here we are!’ He stretched out his arms and spun around the empty square. You looked around; captivated by the beauty that surrounded you – it was deserted; there was literally no one in sight. How is there no one here, this place is so perfect. There was a dazzling fountain in the middle of the square, that seemed to change colour each time you looked at it – it was surrounded by millions of small flowers; all of which were multiple bright colours that seemed to stand out under the warm orange glow of the lamp light.

‘Ch-Chansik th-this is…breath-taking!’ His arms wrapped tightly around your petite waist and he leant down to whisper in your ear.

‘I’m glad ­­____-ah, I’ve always wanted to bring you here’ You felt his breath against your skin, the warm comforting sensation making you shiver in pleasure. His nose eskimo kissed your hair; as he inhaled the sweet smell of your cherry shampoo.

‘Then why didn’t you bring me before oppa?’ You turned around to face him; staring deeply into his captivating eyes as his grip on your waist tightened.

‘Because I had to be sure jagiya…’ He whined slightly and pecked your forehead; using his tongue to graze your skin. You giggled and looked down at his neck – noticing his prominent collar bones, clearly defined by his tight, low slung t-shirt.

‘B-Be sure of w-what..?’ You mumbled nervously. What was he talking about? The way he seductively whispered his every word didn’t help the heat that was morealess radiating from his chest.

‘That you...’ He poked your nose then used his large hand to gently your cheek. ‘Are the one...’ He giggled a little; then looked down shyly trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

‘O-Oppa thinks I-I’m the one?’ Your cheeks flushed bright red suddenly and your mind couldn’t think straight. H-He thinks I’m the one! He really likes me! You placed your finger under his chin and lifted his face so he was looking deep into your eyes. ‘I-I really love you Gongchan – with all my heart’.

He smiled widely; so widely that his dimples showed clearly. Gongchan had those kind of dimples that only showed when he was really truly ecstatic. He picked you up swiftly, making you scream out from the shock of suddenly being lifted. He spun around with you held possessively in his strong arms – your legs flying out from the force of his spin. You giggled and buried your head in the crook of his neck, trying to escape from the dizziness you had started to feel. He chuckled at your reaction and slowed down; finally coming to a stop, he gently placed you on the floor in front of him.

‘I love you too _____-ah, I’ve been aching to say that to you for so long! I just didn’t think you felt the same way…’ He smirked shyly and took hold of your hands, entwining your fingers in his.

‘Of course I feel the same way oppa..!’ You stepped closer to him, so your chest was pressing against his. ‘It’s always been you Gongchan…’ He let go of one of your hands and lifted the other above your head. He then spun you - so you twirled around and around; until you finally stumbled and fell into him. He chuckled under his breath and put his hands on your waist; making you naturally wrap your arms around his neck. He stepped side to side and you both slowly turned as you kept eye contact – dancing in the square to no music.

He sang quietly under his breath.

My only hope it is you
Naye soneul jabajwo
I will love you forever
Naye mameul badajwo

You closed your eyes and rested your head on his chest. Feeling his heartbeat as he sang to you softly - while you danced slowly under the moonlight. 

~

 

 

 

So did you enjoy it..? C: Please leave a comment or subscribe if you did^~^! Thank you~