CHAPTER 20

Two different tears

MINHOs POV

 

"Didnt I say I have a surprise? I know that you will like it!" said Yoona who has a big bright smile on her face.

 

"Whats that?" I asked. Excited. Who knows? Hihihi :D

 

"Its all about our club activities. They chose me to be the representative to go and stay at Paris. Isnt it good? I'll reach for my dreams. Finally." then she held my hand.

 

"And I will leave this country next week." she added.

 

"What?"  I shouted because I got schocked. I stood up.

 

Is she crazy?

 

"Minho, dont you like it?"

 

"Liked? This? Do I like the fact that youre leaving? I thought you wil never leave me again?Remember at the hospital? You said we'll reach our dreams..together?" I shouted.

 

Yoona please :'(

 

" Minho, this is the career that Ive always dreamed of." she said.

 

"I dont know!!" I left her. While walking I noticed Taemin at the waiting area. Quiet,thinking of something deep,sad,grieving. I went close to him.

 

"You lost at video games?" I chuckled. He didnt respond.

 

"Psst, whats the problem?"

 

"Girlfriend."

 

Whoa O__________O

 

"Taemin, dont tell me youre serious? You cant be serious." I shouted as I smacked his shoulder.

 

"Hyung!!" Crap. He's serious.I know Taemin whenever he's serious or not.

 

"I have a problem with my girlfriend too." I said and he got shocked. Obviously.

 

"You have a GF? Who is she?" expect the unexpected.

 

"Yoona. Im Yoona."

 

"Since when?"

 

"The day when she woke up.Wait a sec.Whats your problem?"

 

"Minho, This is a secret. Promise me you wont tell anyone." Taemin said with his palms on his face.

 

"yeah" I said as he sighed before he speak.

 

"My girlfriend, she's pregnant."

 

What the eff? He's joking right? 

 

"Taemin, stop joking. Its not funny you know."

 

"Hyung!! Im not joking! Im serious. I dont know what to do with her!" he shouted, serious.

 

"Taemin what did you do?Are you stupid? Why did you do 'it' ?"

 

"No!! I didnt ! we didnt! I cant do that Hyung! Yes, we kissed and slept on the same bed but I dont remember doing it! Hyung help me!" he kneel down to the ground.

 

"Stand up! You sure you didnt do that?" I asked. Im worried about his situation.

 

". I dont know what to do." he cried.

 

"Hyung, dont do that with your girlfriend okay?!" he added.

 

"Of course I wont! But wait. Maybe you just forgot about 'it' but you actually  did it." I asked.

 

"No. I promise. No. No." he said as he punched the wall.

 

He kept on punching it and now he's bleeding.

 

"Taemin! Your hand!" I shouted as I pushed him away from the wall and that caused him to fall to the ground.

 

"Are you crazy!!" I shouted.

 

"Maybe.."

 

"Taemin, you should face your problem together with your girlfriend." I said.

 

He didnt answer.

 

"Who is she?" I asked, Yes, I dont know who she is.

 

"She is Suzy. Bae Suzy."

 

"Dafuq Taemin?" I shouted.

 

"You still have to take care of the baby!" I added.

 

"Because they know that youre her boyfriend and he's your son inside the womb.. he's your son...of a !" I shouted as I ran to Taecyeon and punched him. He's with Yoona.

 

"Minho! Whats wrong with you? MINHO!!" Yoona shouted.

 

"Yah ! Go back to your classroom! NOW!" I shouted and she followed my command. Also, Taemin disappeared.

 

"What are you doing with Yoona? Dont tell me youre taking yourplans too seriously? !!" I shouted as I grab his collar.

 

"How pathetic you are MInho!" He smirked. Totally evil.

 

"What do you mean?" I glared.

 

"Stupid. Everything is so so fine. My plan is working. Yuri and You, Yoona and you. Not just that , everyone YOU and she knows are involved. Im such a genius." he said.

 

"You better let go of me or else... Youll starve to death because you have no money to spend. HAHAHAHAHHA!!!" he laughed.

 

"Go straight to the point you .Whats your plan? Arent you satisfied ? In making me your slave?"

 

"Its my masterpiece." he smirked and he brought out an electric cigarette and blew the smoke in front of my face.

 

"Bastard." I whisperred as I clenched my fist. Stopping myself from punching him. Killing him rather?

 

"Poor Yuri, poor Yoona." he whisperred.

 

"Poor Taemin,Poor Kai,Poor Suzy, Poor Ji Eun , poor wooyoung my bestfriend and poor YOU ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" then he walked away.

 

'Taemin and Suzy are involved? And Kai? Who is Ji Eun and who is Wooyoung? Whats his plan?' I thought as I stared to my coffee. Here in the canteen. I leaned on my chair and the flashback starts.

---

I was talking to Taecyeon. The next or future owner of Ok Company. One of the richest company here in Korea. My dad is working as a secretary in the said company.

 

"Make Yuri fall in love with you." he said. I cant. I dont even know that girl.

 

"I'll bully her, youll help her and voila! SHes inlove with you. So easy right? Women are weak/ They fall so easily."

 

"I wont do your evil plans!!" I shouted in anger. I could feel my burning eyes. He's evil.

 

"Then.. I'll starve you to death?! I'll fire your dad and make your mother have the worst delivery?"

 

"Are you blockmailing me?"

 

"What do you think? It depends." He grinned.

 

Yes, my mother is pregnant. If my father lost his job, we'll starve to death and make my mom and baby sister suffer. So I ended up followingg his commands.

 

"Not so easy moron! See that girl?" he asked pointing at Yoona. I dont know who she was that time.

 

"I heard she's going to be your classmate. Of course! Automatic! She'll be a part of my masterpiece. She's one of my chess pieces. HAHA"

 

"What?" I asked. Confused.

 

"Once Yuri fell for you, make that girl fall in love with you. Isnt that nice? So exciting. Its not yet the end, theres more.. Just do as I say. MO-RON." he said sarcastically and he left.

 

---

 

Thats the reason why I made a move on the very first day of school. I planned it all. When Taemin threw the ruler,when I cleaned her wound,when I brought her to the hospital because of bullying.. But I didnt plan to fall for her too. She made a big impact to my heart and I cant help but to fall inlove with her several times. Because Im selfish, I broke Yuri's heart. I broke Yoonas heart, Yoona forgot the past and she forgot about me too. Im terrible. ANd now Taecyeonsaid that Kai is involved,Suzy and Taemin too. Who is Ji Eun and Wooyoung?

 

Whats with them? Yoona is leaving.. Is it a part of that stupid's plan or a part of his 'masterpiece'? Whats the truth? IM SO SELFISH. Its just that its for my family's sake. I cant think of the right things! fck you Taecyeon. fck you.

 

--------------------------------

A/N : Wahahahha ! Im out of my mind~~ HAHAHAHAH! Happy Birthday Jonghyun! Get well soon :'( And happy 1st Anniversary EXOOOOO !!! <3 Kyaaaaaa~

 

#365dayswithEXO .

 

A small tribute to our dino! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrawu605tGY Please do watch :))) ^^ Thanks.