I.

The story behind the jacket

"So 6 macbooks, 60 birthday cakes, then a lot of CHELSEA merchandises. Hmm." Luhan said emphasizing the word with disgust as he sat on the edge of Jongin's bed. Jongin is busy organizing the fans gifts for him (especially the Chelsea merchandises) Jongin chuckled. 'Too bad you're not with us, it'll be more perfect if M was there."

Luhan looked at the younger and smiled. He's 20 now. The Jongin that he adores, is still shy, cute and sweet. Of course, they're not in the fan party event but after that, they skyped, EXO-M and K together. M members greeted Kyungsoo a happy birthday and advance for Jongin.

"Hyung, look. This looks good on me right?" Jongin asked, lifting a blue shirt (which is a chelsea shirt that Luhan recognized by just the color of it) "I'll definitely going to wear this in the airport someday." Luhan muttered a 'disgusting' when he suddenly saw something and smirked. "Oh yeah? I'd love to see it. I want how fans will react when you wear a shirt with an autographed on it." Luhan said as Jongin widened his eyes and look for the autograph (which is in the left arm of the shirt) and cursed. ('T-There's nothing wrong with that! Fans would wear any shirt that has their idol's signature anyway so that's fine!"Jongin said pouting as Luhan laughed at him)

"I cant wait for my birthday!" Luhan suddenly said as Jongin looked at him and sat beside him. "So I can piss you with my Manchester stuffs." Jongin laughed. "I am already pissed off in the fact that you're a manchester fan, hyung." Luhan glared at him "Hope fans will not buy you Manchester U merchandises." He joked as Luhan punched him in the arm.

Jongin stood up. "By the way hyung, here." Jongin said as he get a red and black checkered jacket.

"W-what..."

"It was given by a lukai fan. I find it special.................... and I guess it totally suits you."Luhan tried his best not blush but failed.

"B-but..."

"Lukai fans would probably happy especially her. Lukai fans are ninjas you know."

"Uhm, Jongin. Thanks."

And Luhan noted to wash it later in their dorm and promised to himself that he'll wear it in the airport for their Kuala Lumpur trip tomorrow.

 

 

This totally tbh.A total word vomit. I have a better ending in mind tbh but blargh too lazy. //hides ps. will make another version of this asdhsjhfdf