Miss BubblyBubbleBop.

Project Valentine 0.2
chapter one 
Miss BubblyBubbleBop
 
 

It is the unchanged rule of the nature that one does not exist without the other. It is the obvious fact of life that you always need someone to complete you, love you, and need you back.

No matter how much you try to run away from the truth, it WILL bang on your door one day.

"Sulli, give me your Algebra book!" Suzy said as she stopped in front of my desk.

I looked up at her through my spectacles.

"Um, no." I said as I stood up.

"Okay? Then how about YOU complete my homework?" Suzy threw a mean smile and kept a pink glittered notebook on my desk.

I stood up in confidence.

"No!" I said as I took the book, and threw it back at her.

Suzy looked as the book fell to the marble floor of the classroom.

All the other students gathered around us to see what was going on!

"What? Now you got an attitude?" Suzy laughed at the top of her voice.

"Yes, I certainly did. You got a problem with that?" I asked.

From a corner of my eye, I saw that my two best friends, Taemin and Krystal were looking worriedly at me.

I put my hands on my hips.

"This doesn't smell good to me." Krystal whispered in Taemin's ear.

"Listen you piece of garbage! If you wanna live in peace for the rest of the semester, you've gotta do what I say!" Suzy shouted at me.

"Oh yeah? What if I don't?" I asked back.

Out of nowhere, the mean and scary girlfriends of Suzy showed up from the back. They not only had an angry face, but baseball bats and tomatoes as well.

I stepped back. I got scared.

"STOP IT SUZY!" A very deep and familiar voice called from the door.

The crowd divided into two parts and left the tall, handsome and charismatic Choi Minho on the doorway.

"Oppa!" I said happily and ran to him.

"Don't you worry now. I'm here for you." He said as he hugged me tight.

Everything in the world was vanished as soon as I was touched by him. His fragrance, his charm, everything made me crazy. And I just wanted to die in his arms.

If this fantasy could last only in my dreams, then I don't mind not to wake up every morning where in the real world, he doesn't even know that I exist! This was amazing, and I would never want this moment to end. Ever.

But the reality just had to strike!

"Sulli ma'am... Ma'am... Wake up!" My maid In Ha slowly said.

"Oppa... Oppaa." I uttered in my sleep.

In Ha's eyes got big and wide.

"Uh, Ma'am, it's 7:15. It's time for you to go to school." She said.

The world 'school' echoed in my ears and woke me up!

"SCHOOL? Oh my god!" I jumped up.

I immediately looked at the alarm clock which was kept on the table right next to my bed.

"It's 7:15! IN HA, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLY?" I freaked at my maid and ran to my washroom.

I washed my face in a flash. I brushed my teeth so carelessly that it hurt my gums!

I didn't even bother to jump into my Jacuzzi for a fresh bath of the day; I was too busy trying to get ready to get to school on time!

I slipped into my white shirt and started to button it. Then I took a random clip from my collection and put it on my hair.

In Ha helped me wear my navy blue jacket which completes my uniform. After that, she took my backpack in her arms.

"Master is waiting for you downstairs." In Ha said.

"Urgh! Another family breakfast!" I said as I got out of my room.

I slowly walked downstairs as In Ha followed me from behind.

"There you are!" My aunt-in-law, Tiffany said smiling from the dining area.

On the other end of the dining table was my uncle Siwon, as usual, reading the headlines of the newspaper.

"Good morning sweetie." Aunt Tiffany smiled.

"Morning everyone!" I said smiling.

"We have toasts here!" She said smiling. "In Ha, serve it for ma'am." Aunt Fany said.

"No it's fine. I am running late for school." I said.

Just as I said that, Uncle Siwon put the newspaper down, unveiling his stony face.

"In Ha, serve her food." He ordered.

Well, I guess that I HAD to eat now.

I slowly sat down near my aunt Fany.

"What's up with him?" I asked her in a very low voice.

"Typical crash in the market." She whispered back.

In Ha placed butter and jam sandwich on my plate and poured me orange juice.

Uncle Siwon was chewing onto his toast bread like as if it was killing him from the inside.

Aunt Fany was sitting straight, observing uncle Siwon and his only niece, Choi Sulli eat.

"Soo uuh, new school year huh?" Ant Fany said smiling, trying to start a conversation.

I nodded without even looking at her face, because my concentration was on the ticking clock.

"Any new targets?" She asked me.

"Nothing special. I just want to have fun this time." I said as I took a sip from my Orange juice.

"Sounds ambitious." Aunt Fany giggled.

"You should concentrate on your studies more often, Sulli." Uncle Siwon said.

"Siwon, she already is the top in the class." Aunt Fany reminded him.

I noticed that Uncle Siwon was trying to be a part of the friendly conversation too.

I immediately stood up.

"Bye guys! See you at dinner!" I smiled and ran to the door.

"Ma'am, your bag!" In Ha ran after me.

"Thank you." I said as I took it from her.

"Bye sweetie!" Aunt Fany called.

"Well, I really missed you!" Kai, one of the hottest guys in our school said as he hugged my best friend Krystal Jung.

"Oh really? Well, you never showed up after new year's eve." Krystal said as she pushed him away.

The two lovers were standing in front of the gate of the S.M high, right near the common fountain where practically all the kids hangs out.

"Football camp. Remember?" Kai said.

Krystal stared at him.

"I am still not convinced." She said slowly.

"Oh come on, baby! It's a new year! Don't ruin it! I just met you after three whole weeks!" Kai smiled and hugged her tight.

Krystal blushed immediately and hugged him back.

My  McLaren MP4-12C Spider stopped right in front of them. I slowly walked out of it and stood in front of them.

"Aww, Princess in the outside world, Pauper inside the school." Kai joked.

"Kai!" Krystal pinched him.

"If having a smarter brain than you makes me a Pauper, I don't mind." I joked back.

"Hey!" Krystal smiled and hugged me tight.

"Welcome back to school, Princess Nerd." Kai said playing with my hair.

"Watch it, kkamjjong!" I called.

He started laughing.

"Where is Taemin?" I asked Krystal.

"He said he might be late today." Krystal replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. Traffic maybe?" She said.

"Babe, I'll catch you later." Kai said as he kissed Krystal on the cheeks.

"Okay." She smiled.

"And I'll see you around, little nerd." Kai teased me and walked away.

I stood there looking at Krystal who was smiling like an idiot, looking at Kai who was walking towards the parking lot.

"Can you tell him to stop putting 'nerd' at the end of every word?" I asked her.

"Admit it, it's cute!" She hugged me and giggled.

"IT'S MINHO OPPA!!" I heard girls scream out loud as a big blue Porsche 911 stopped in front of the fountain.

I immediately looked at that direction.

"Uh, here we go again." Krystal said in a grumpy voice.

I started jumping up and down excitedly.

"It's him! It's Minho Oppa!" I said clapping.

"Please, Sulli!" Krystal scoffed.

"What is your problem? If you can like Kai, can't I like Minho?" I asked her.

"Peace!" She said out loud showing two fingers.

I looked at the car. I saw my prince charming walk out of the car in his amazing style!

"Come on!" I said grabbing Krystal by her arm and running towards the school gate, right exactly where Minho was heading.

The two of us stopped there in the middle.

Most of the other girls were walking behind him, throwing flowers at him.

I stood there in a corner.

He was walking right at me!

Minho, whose hair danced up and down to the speed of his walking, passed by me, spreading his fragrance to the whole surrounding.

"Oh my!" I said falling onto Krystal's arm.

"Get up!" She said.

"He looked at me!" I said excitedly.

Krystal shook her head.

"He doesn't even know that you exist!" Krystal reminded me.

That made the smile disappear on my face.

"Sulli, you're so pretty. Why do you have to like someone like Minho who is such a play boy?" Krystal asked me.

"You're dating his best friend! Can't I like him?" I asked again.

"Listen, Kai may hang out with Minho, but have you ever seen him hanging out with any other girl?" Krystal asked.

"That brown haired girl in the amusement park we saw? The one who was throwing herself at Kai?" I reminded her.

Krystal took a deep breathe.

"That was his cousin Kim!" She said giggling.

I looked down at my shoe.

"God have given you brain for everything! Everything, but not for falling for the right guy!" Krystal said hitting my head a little.

"He isn't that bad." I thought to myself.

"There are better people out there. And just maybe, you have already met the one for you?" Krystal asked.

Just then, someone hugged me from the back.

"LEE TAEMIN!" I said excitedly.

I knew it! I knew that it was my best friend Taemin.

I turned around. Having his usual black dragon backpack, Taemin stood there, smiling at me.

Then he went and hugged Krystal.

"I missed you two!" He said happily.

"I missed you too!" I hugged him again.

"Okay, now that our hugging sessions are over, can we go in? The assembly will be starting in no minute!" Krystal reminded us.

That was when the three of us started walking in.

"My Christmas drawings." Taemin smiled as he handed me his drawing block.

I flipped the pages excitedly as I was mesmerized by his art works.

"You like 'em?" He asked me as we continued our work.

"You're awesome!" I said as I patted him on the back.

Well that's me. Silly Sulli. Sixteen years young, surrounded by people who love me, and eyes on that one person who is nearly impossible to get a chance with.