chapter 1

Zo Hee and the 7 Oppas (HIATUS TILL SEPT.2013 ;C)

 

 

CHAPTER ONE; "UNTALENTEDNESS"

 

 page-divider-105.gif 

 

      The sun rose and I was already up, cooking breakfast for me and Seohyun. The hot omelette and pancakes made my mouth water. "Mmmm...my favorite!" :D I tiptoed into Seohyun's dark room. I whispered to myself "Seohyun, I'm really sorry and I hope this doesnt cost me my life." I quickly ran to the other side of the room and opened the heavily draped curtains that trapped sunlight. " Rise and shine superstar! you've got practice todaaayyy!! New song coming up remember!?" I said with a booming voice. She ignored me so I tugged on her blankets. Something hit me, it was soft but it came at me hard making me loose my balance, and I met the carpeted floor. I sat up and rubbed my head. "hey! what was that for! you're the one who told me to wake you up no matter what!" i said annoyed. "Oh GREAT! you woke me up not because of the sunlight, not because you pulled my blankets, but because I sensed "UGLINESS" entered my room. Now, get out! I need to freshen up!' she said with rage. Her nose flared and her eyes pierced right through my soul. I put my hands up surrendering as I quickly sprinted out of the room while I still had the chance.

     A few minutes after our "shout-out session" Seohyun came out of her room dressed up while I was at the table eating breakfast. Hey sis! Do you want me to do your make-up? I said with a wide grin. "EW, first of all I have a hired make up artist. and secondly, I dont want those germy little hands of yours to touch me. Otherwise I would catch your "Untalentedness". she said with a disgusted expression. "YAH! there is no such thing, infact that isnt even a word! I said sticking my tongue out. "WHATEVER!" she replied taking a pitcher of water and pouring it into her glass and waterjog. She drank the water and placed her waterjog into her sportsbag. She turned around and she was about to open the door. "hey! arent you gonna eat breakfast? I said with curiousity. "As I said I will--" I cut her off knowing what she was going to blurt out " yeah, yeah, my hands of "untalentedness". She nodded her head and left.

    2 months have passes by since we moved out of our aunt's house and moved into Seoul. Ever since my parents died me and my sister have been living with my aunt. But after a few paychecks from Seohyun and some of my savings we were able to get an apartment in Seoul .where I could continue my studies with a scholarship and Seohyun could continue being an idol. I love my sister, well technically my stepsister, but anyways I always look up to her and I dont know why she hated me ever since we were young. 

     I cleaned up and got dressed. I needed to go to school because we would be given out our overall results for this semester. I ran down the stairs, since the elevator had been destroyed for a few days now. I took my vespa and yes I do own a vespa, it was gift from my dad. I loved the wind and I didnt give a damn about my hair being messed up. I mean thats why combs were invented right? Haha. As I was about to park a guy jumped infront of me which made me loose almost all control. "WHOA! easy tiger" " yaa!! Oppa get out of my way before I crush you! :P" It was just NIchkhun-oppa who was as usual, bored. He moved out of the way and I was finally able to park. "ya! oppa dont ever do that again because, I swear i aint afraid to crush you." Suddenly, a  tall, beautiful, young and well dressed lady appeared, Nichkhun started sulking. "hey noona. . .did you hear dongsaeng? she said she would crush me TT_TT." he said while hanging onto her arm. The young girl, lifted her hand and smacked khunnie right on the head. " heeey!! that hurts!." he said with a loud tone. She death glared him and this time he ran and hid behind me. "Hai  Victoria-unni! :) how was your concert yesterday?" "he cho chee! I missed you!" she said giving me a tight hug. "I missed you too! I replied "well, the concert was a blast! our fans never let us down." she smiled. Nichkhun was busy typing on his phone and we wondered what he was so concentrated on. " Hey nickhun what's the matter?" victoria said with a curious tone. "bye guys gotta go!" he took off like the speed of light which left victoria and I in awe.

     "hmmmm. . .I wonder what his problem is, weirdo. anyways, unni! he comes here every morning just to see your face! xD" I said grabbing her arm and walking towards school, "I dont know! Obssessed much? hahaha anyways I'll see you later babycho! XD she walked into the building right next to my school and I skipped towards the entrance. Thank the unicorns, I wasnt late yet. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, my school was right beside one of the biggest dance studios in the entire Seoul. It was basically a 7 floored building, ground floor was a cafe and the rest of the floors were dance rooms. Some rooms were even decorated for photoshoots and dance video shoots, since it was very spacious and clean. i dreamed of going inside there someday and meeting all my kpop idols. Yeah yeah i'm the girl who has a kpop sister, yet is never noticed and who loves dancing and singing, and no to mention has a thing for kpop boys too.

    One day on my way to school I literally bumped into Victoria-unni by accident and I asked for her autograph. And after school was finished i met her again and she was looking very probelmatic and frustrated, it turns out that her van was flat and she really needed to go to this restaurant to meet up with her blind date that her comembers had set up. I gave her a ride on my vespa, well technically she drove and I rode behind her. After that day we would spend early mornings and late afternoons with each other. And Nichkhun ofcourse was  her blinddate, since that day he couldnt stop thinking about victoria because everyday he would come visit her. So eventually him and I became very close too. sometimes on the weekend he would take me and his younger sister out and we would talked about VIctoria-unni the whole time (shhh! she doesnt know anything) Nickhun and Victoria were the best things that ever happened to me ever since my parents death. they acted parently but in an older sibling way (if you know what I mean).

    Anyways, i headed into class and took my seat at the very back so my teacher wouldnt notice me scribbling doodles on my notebook while she gave a very boring discussion on english. HAHA i didnt give a damn, I'm fluent. While Seohyun was busy at star camp (camp for potential singers/dancers) i took english lessons from my mom and dad. I've been learning sinceI was five and seemed to have picked up the pace along with everyday school work. Studying is fun and I'd prefer living successful and healthy life. As i began to scribble made-up quotes, something was telling me to look outside. I did, and saw TTS otherwise known as Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun. Then my phone  began to ring. My teacher told me to take the call outside. I swiftly ran out of the classroom. "yeobseo?" i said " come down, I need  to talk to you!" It was Seohyun and she seemed to be angry. what did I do now?!?!

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  sorry  for being to random! oh well, I hope you enjoyed! please comment and upvoting is highly appreciated :3 have a nice day~ <3 P.S. sorry for the typos i have yet to read and edit!

 

» layout credit angelastyles :)