Chapter 1: Cruelty At It's Finest

Te Amo... Means I Love You!

     Her hands slowly trailed down the side of her body. Roaming. Feeling all the shape of her and one particular part of her body that made her woman. She moaned. Her breath hitched: her slow and steady breathing was now turning into pants. "Kyle..." she moaned. "I-I--"

     BANG, BANG, BANG!

     "Kimberly Ann Brookshire, get your tail out of bed and come here or I'll bring in the reinforcements!"

     I cringe at the sound of Ms. Martinez's voice. Did she really have to be that loud so early in the morning? It was 5:30 in the morning for God's sake. I shake the sleep from my head and push back from my computer desk. Standing up I staggered over to my bed where the uniform I had laid out last night sat. The girls uniform consisted a sleek, jet black blazer with red lining, a jet black box pleated skirt, a red tie, black stockings, and for todays new shoes dark flats.

     I grab my bra and turn back to my computer. Before i was so rudely interrupted i had been working on trying to finish the 13th chapter of my latest fan fic called A Woman's Dark Desire a story about an older woman who never knew the meaning of love but is forced to sign a contract with a e for . It had taken all night, but at least the chapter was almost finished. The story was going pretty well, I mean, it already had 2000 views.

     Reading over the passage I frowned. The thought of how I could relate to the woman in the story so well scared me. Just like her, I've never known how it felt to have the opposite love me. But lust after me? Well that's another story that went on in a different time. Yes in many, many ways were me and the woman the same, although there were many things that I didn't do the the woman did. Like for instance, pleasuring myself.

     "That's It!" A voice roars.

     1-MexicanMaid.jpg

     The door to my room suddenly bursts open and in it's wake stands the 'Beast'. Ms. Martinez is our housekeeper. The only one we have in this mansion of ours but somehow she gets the work done. She marches over to where I stand and I struggle to put my bra on. She reaches up and yanks on my ear, bring me down to her level of height; making me stare into dark wolf-like eyes.

     "I told you I'd bring in reinforcements," she growls, "ME!" The 'Beast then turns, still strangling my ear, and stomps out of the room, dragging me with her a slur of Spanish curse words follow us. I struggle against her grasp but she clamps her finger even harder. How could this sixty year old woman be so strong?

     "Dang it woman, let me put my freakin' clothes on first!" I snap.

*****

     I'm sitting in the back of my family's white limousine concentrating on how I'm going to survive school. If I delay this new driver I'll be late for class and be spared a beating from the 'Roughettes'.  I look up.

     "Turn left to Denny's now." I order.

     The driver squirms a bit and looks into the rearview mirror, our eyes locking. He looks uncomfortable. "Y-you'll be late for school." he says nervously.

     I put on a mask of anger to hide the fear of the word 'school'. "Are you talking back?" There's a strain in my voice as I imitate anger, but I'm sure the driver is too dull, stupid, and naive to notice it.

     "N-no ma'am. It's just... I can't. Your father told me not to."

     This surprises me. "What?" I stutter. How can this be? When did he find out? Why didn't he tell me he knew? My heart pounds in my ears and now i really am angry. How dare he do this to me? It's not like he's my real father. My hands start to shake and i look around the car for something to hit the driver with.

     "Stop the car and get out." I growl.

     Surprisingly he does just that. He pulls out on the side of the street and stands there waiting for me to get out. He knows what is about to happen to him so that's probably why he didn't open the door for me. This particular fact however gets me really angry.I'm out of the car in one swift move and i slam the door shut. I walk up to him so that we're facing each other. I motion for him to bend down so i can get a good look at him. He tenses, but follows the instruction. He's a beautiful white man with ocean blue eyes and curly dark brown hair. His face is angular, sharp in all the right places, and he seems to have a faint shadow around where is beard and mustache would be. This guy was an absolute prince.

   

       I narrow my eyes, me and the drivers eyes are locked as i glare at him. His eyes are pleading for me not to punish him, and for a moment i think about doing just that. This guy was just so handsome and it seemed so evil of me to hurt someone as beautiful as him. "He's beautiful but not anywhere near being in love with you"  a voice whispers in my head. And for that the sharp pain of guilt I felt disappears and I'm back to being mad as hell.

   

      Without a moments hesitance I punch the beautiful man square in the face and watch him fall, not even caring who saw. The driver falls on his backside and doesn't get up. Smart guy. I'm on top of  him now, punching him in his face multiple times till the blood starts to gush from his nose and mouth, and bruises start to form around his eyes. I frown. The guy didn't even make a move to stop me like the others did. He just sat there and took it all in. Crazy fool.

     I swiftly stand, then bend over so that our faces our barely a couple of centimeter away. "If you ever defy me again, i will do more than beat your face in."

     I turn around and sit my self back in the car; waiting for the driver to gather his senses and drive me off to...school. I smirk and look to see what time it is. 8:45 the cars clock reads. Mission accomplished. The driver sluggishly opens the door and plops himself into the seat. He lets out a barely audible groan and start the car. He checks the time and i can see his body tense up from behind. Realization starts to set in his mind.

     "Congratulations." I say lazily. "You've officially made me late for school. Now drive."

     The driver pulls up to my school ten minutes later.

     "Have a nice day ma'am." He says softly. The guys sounds like he's about to cry and my heart starts to fill up with guilt. I didn't want to hurt him. It's just... I wanted to feel the power. The power of controlling and hurting someone else. I duck my head. I am such a psychotic child.

     "Whatever," I say curtly and i quickly scramble out of th car, bounding for the steps that lead to the inside of the school.

     Before I enter the school I look up. The building looks like an overgrown Victorian house. Everything about the place is big and intimidating. I push back the lump in my throat and sigh. I know that i can't escape the harassment and abused of my former students but... just once I wish I could go back to the way things were before I told them what kind of guy i was really attracted to. I muster up enough courage to take the first step inside the cursed building. The first step was always the hardest. Right before I go inside i look back behind me. The driver is still sitting there waiting for me to go inside. There's a look in his eyes that i can't really place. Pity? Or maybe Understanding. I turn my head back towards the front and charge inside the school. My heart stops once i see the hall monitors. Oh. .

     Today was truly going to be cruelty at it's finest.