Wait for the right one

Thats complicated

After we eat and spend some time together it was geting dark.
-eh tomorow in school is real first day.I sigh
-im a little excited.I like going to school.Minwoo smiled widely.
-Realy?I asked -
Yeah,why not.He keep smiling.
-Studying can be realy stresfull.Youngmin told,he know about it he always treat school seriously.
-Thats right,but i like to spend time with friends and meet new people.Minwoo keep positive mind.
-Thats cute.I laught a little.
-Are u going to bus stop with us?Youngmin asked our friend.
-Sure.
While we travel to busstop i was asking my two friends is there anyone which they want to know more from our class.
When we was at place Minwoo farewell and go on his side.
-When next bus going to be?I asked my brother.
-About 7 minutes.He put hand to bag to grab telephone.
-Soooo....I start awkwardly.
-...is there any girl which get in your eye?I end my question
-No.He anwser simply.
-Any of them?
-That's what i told.He roled his eyes.
-What about that one which seated with Minwoo today?I keep stay in topic.
-Nope.She seems to be arogant,and to self confident.The bus is here.
He pount by finger.
We got into it,i payed for ticets and we sit in the midle of bus where were free places.
-Dont say like that,u dont know her.I decited to defend that girl.
-Maybe,or maybe im right.Kwangmin why you care so much about all those girls?He seems to be iritated.
-I dont know,maybe its a good time to find one.I want to start dating and stuff.
-Dont push yourself to much,it better when it comes naturaly.He start looking by the glass window.
-Huh?I dont get it.I make confused face.
-omo,just wait for that person.Dont date acidental girls.He looked at me with somethink difrent than usual,there was somethink in his eyes it was a little glasy.
-o-okay.I looked down. While we was on way,Youngmin put his head on my shoulder,i think he was sleepy so i let him take a little nap.
I pet his hair gently and smiled to myself. He woke up after a few minutes.
-W-we dont miss our station?he start looking arund.
-No but almost there,good u woke up.I stond up.
We were at home after 4 minutes of walking,mom keep asked how is in the school,and when she need to atend to meet homeroom teacher. Actualy we didnt knowd, we will find out tomorow
Hyunseong pov:
4 PM. I was longer in school than 1st and 2nd class,cuz im in last class.All homeroom teacher of 3rd class need to give us a calendar with date of pre exams,exams,extra class etc.
There was a talk about how important is to do the best on this,its going to decide on our university.While siting in class i was ofcourse listening to teacher but also looking at younger students running to each other.I was feeling quite sad.My first day 2 years ago wasnt like this.My parents want me to concentrate about school but that means i had rly low social life.
It wasnt that bad i keep hearing people like me was bulying by other but it donst hapend to me. Classmates talk to me if i can help them or compliment that im very smart.
But in the end there still was no one who wanted to spend more time with me.When we were alowed to go home i goes with other to exit.I acidentaly drop my bag then i hear a conversation.
-Jeongmin,now u see how it ends,i dont want to make u feel bad, but to make u know it.You need to try hard and dont skip school this time.Teacher Choi of math spoke to some student
-Yeah,yeah.The Boy voice came out.
-Please take it seriously.She softly told to him.
-I know,i told i will be.His tone change to more sad.
-Okay u can go.She told more happily.
-Ne~bye.A smal boy come out from class.
I turned to not look like i was listening to them. He looked at me.And just passed to front door. I goes on the same way.
When i was near him i decited to talk to him.He looked kind of
pretty,wait what im saying.Damn.
-Jeongmin right?I asked.
-Yeah,how did u know?He stoped.
-I-i heared about u. I lied.bad start.
-Do u?Nevermind,whats up?Why you stoped me?He looked at his hairatyle at phone.
-Nothing important,just i heared u had some trouble.
Was i that deperated?Why was i talking with him.
-Yup,but not your buisnes.Listen....He silent for a moment.with weird silly face
-what?I was confused.
-ummmmm..whats your name?He askd me.
-Hyunseong.I anserwd
-So,listen Hyunseong thanks for worry or what it was,if i need some help i will contact u.Now i need to go.He send me eye.
-Okayyyy.i was shoced.He acted weired,and he spoke with absolutly no formal langue to older.
Then he just disapire. "Realy what a weird person"i whisperd to myself
.