New Job

Thats complicated

Donghyun pov.
New job,Im guite happy the last one was terrible.
Middle school students can be the hardest one to teach.Now i get offer to study in high school.
Obviously i take that offerr,like always i didnt deliberate this.
But it was to late i can't guit. "Idiot!"i repeated in my head.while view my new students.
-uh...-I sigh and go by door to teachers room.
-Good morning,my name is Kim Donghyun,im new worker here.Im 26 years old and will be biology teacher.-I intoduce myself to other teacher,my new associate.
Everyone welcome me very kind,especially one brunette woman.
-Hi,my name is Jung Ah,im principal of this school.It would be pleasure to help you find out in new work.She squeezs my hand and smile warmy to me.
"Oh god,pls dont tell me im attractive to you pls dont, always the same.Why nature give me beauty which attracy mostly famale associate.I should stop talking this much to yourself,she can though im weired"It was chaos in my head.
-Thanks,its nice to meet you.I tell to her. She put strand of hair on ear.
"Oh no,i know that signal"I started panic
-Can you show me my lesson plan?I fastly change topic.
-Yeah,ofcourse.Come with me.She turn away.
We went to a desk in front of window.
-Here is your cart with study program,and journal of yours class.She sat on corner of the desk.
"She will pull up her skirt a little"I thought,knowing what will happend.She did it.
Then i get something
-Wait!I have my own class to upbringing?I was shoced.
-Yes,your class is 1c,why u so shocked?She asked.
-Well,i just started work here and got class already.I reply.
-Alot of teachers had work also in other schools,u writed down a conctract in which u include thats the only work u had and not looking for any more.Thats why we decidet to give u a class.Thanks to you that class formed.She put her leg on secound leg.
-Oh okey,i get it.It's cool I should go meet them right?
-They are in class 18,thats your work room.I will show u where it is~She stand up.
I took my class journal,and my handbag. When i was under the door of my class i thanked Jung ah.
She left to her cabinet. I stend like that for a moment.
"How it's going to be..."I told to myself, woried.