Chapter 13

Just Stand By Me

Jayra: Bakit mo natanong?
Lanny: Liligawan mo siya?!
Suho: Yan ba yung pag - uusapan naten?
Luhan: Ang alam ko wala pa eeh ~

Kris just nodded, and paused for awhile.

Kris: Ahm. . . . . . . . Kasi . . . . . .
Suho: Kasi ano? Sabihin mo na.
Luhan: Hm? Mukhang alam ko na ata yung sasabihin mo Kris.
Lanny: May gusto ba sya kay Maiyah?

Kris suddenly stared at Lanny, and mouthed " YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WILL NOT TELL ANYBODY ".
Lanny gave a WHADDYA MEAN LOOK at Kris.
Then Kris nodded, and told the how'd he knew that Kai liked Maiyah. After he told them the story, he begged them not to tell any other members. He also pleaded Suho not to tell Sooman about it.

Suho agreed and started to talk about the other members' relationships.
Kris: What about it? Are you against it now?
Suho: You freak! I'm not against it, but among all of the EXO members, he gave permission only to Sehun. Since he's with Edzel, a worker in SM Entertainment. How can you guys tell Sooman that you have relationships now?
Lanny: I think he will be furious?
Luhan: Nah ~ Don't worry about that! I'll talk to him. We all know that I am the only one who can tame Sooman, right?
Kris: Yes we know, but we need to introduce our girlfriends ourselves. Sooman is old enough to think that why only Luhan is making the way for us to let Sooman know our girlfriends.
Suho: Right. So? When are you going to let him know?
Jayra: Hm? You guys are good leaders, well anyway, introducing us in the same time or same day will be very hard. Maybe after a month? So all members have the time to prepare each other to introduce their girlfriends.
Lanny: Kaso, diba sabi ni Sooman, kung magkakaroon daw kayo nang relationship. Dapat idol ren? Or actress? Kaso, kami hindi naman kami sikat. >.<

Kris held Lanny's hand and whispered," Don't worry. I'll fight for you. If leaving EXO is the only solution to be with you, I'll do it. "

Jayra then shouted," WAIT! AMONG ALL THE MEMBERS, YOU GUYS AUDITIONED RIGHT? "
Suho: Yah? Why?
Luhan: Yah! Soften your voice! It's kinda embarrassing. >.<
Kris: Yah, we all auditioned. Waeyo?
Lanny: Don't tell me Jayra that you'll audition at SM Town?

Jayra just nodded, and just did a THUMBS UP.
Luhan: Me and Jayra's fine now. How about Chanyeol and Jonna? Tao and Frances?
Suho: Oh! Also Baekhyun and Samantha?
Kris: I don't know. Text them, me and Lanny are fine now. Next week, I'll let Sooman know her.


MEANWHILE ~
AT KONKUK UNIVERSITY <3

MC: Now! It is time to let our guest speaker. Miss G.NA ~
*APPLAUD* ( palakpak ka ren! para feel mo ~ ) XD

While the MC is calling G.NA at the stage, Chanyeol, Kai, Maiyah, Baekhyun and Sehun are finding unoccupied seats.
When they took their seats, G.NA performed Oops! for the students.

ARRANGEMENT:

                                   STAGE

                    Kai's Seat    Sehun's Seat
Baekhyun's Seat  Chanyeol's Seat    Maiyah's Seat
( please watch the MV of Oops! Ilhoon of BTOB is featured there ~ OMG! )
While G.NA's dancing, Chanyeol and Sehun heard Maiyah rapping Ilhoon's part from the start until the end. Chanyeol then whispered loud enough to let Kai and Baekhyun hear him, " LISTEN TO MAIYAH'S RAPPING! SHE'S A PRO ~ "

Kai then looked at Maiyah's direction and smiled. Maiyah in return, did the same. After G.NA's performance, she then started to speak.

It's been 40 minutes since she started to speak, and she's nearing to end her speech when she states something.
" IN THIS SCHOOL, THEY FOCUSES ON MUSIC AND ARTS. NOW, I KNOW EVERY STUDENT SITTING HERE IN FRONT OF ME HAS A TALENT. SO I PREPARED SOMETHING. I'LL PICK 5 STUDENTS TO SHOW THEIR TALENT HERE IN THE STAGE, OKAY? SO, PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR TALENTS:
* Park Chanyeol?
* Yoon Si-yoon?
* Oh Sehun?
* Byun Baekhyun?
* and Wu Yifan?

When Chanyeol and Sehun heard their names, they hurriedly went to the stage and whispered something to G.NA Sunbaenim.

Chanyeol: Ahm? Sunbae? Byun Baekhyun is my roommate, and uhm? He has a sorethroat, so he can't sing for us.
Sehun: Sunbae Noona? Kris Hyung is not here today, he has a meeting in SM Town.
G.NA: Oh? Jinjjia? So sad, well anyway it's okay.

G.NA then announced," Oh so sad. Kris has a meeting and Baekhyun has a sorethroat. Arasseo! I'll call two new students! Please come up here Kim Jongin and Maiyah Lopez?

Maiyah's eyes widened as she heard her name. Kai is too excited so she instinctively pulled Maiyah out of her seat and dragged her into the stage. When they're ready, G.NA said that they need to play Hawi Bawi-bo to know who's first.
*Hawi Bawi-bo is Rock Paper Scissors.

Yoon Si-yoon is the first one, Chanyeol is Second, Maiyah is third, Kai is fourth and Sehun is fifth.

While they're getting ready, Sehun noticed that Edzel, Frances, Lanny, Jhonna and Samantha entered the gymnasium together with Kris, and Tao.
When he saw them, he immediately texted Baekhyun to turn around, after texting him. He pulled Chanyeol and pointed Jhonna, and there Chanyeol smiled his CREEPY SMILE. XD


A/N:
Next Chapter, is the showing of their talents and the introduction of the newcomers in Konkuk. :D
It will be an exciting Chapter ~