The First Meeting

Ice Prince Fire Princess

It was just a same old sunny and beatiful day in Seoul and  L is just taking a walk in the park when he accidentally bumped into someone and made the person to fall down on his knees.

"I'm sorry." said L to the person who he figured as a guy as he is wearing a large baggy sweatshirt with hoods and he the cap that the person is wearing completely covers his face from L's sight.

 "It's okay." said the person with a sweet and cute voice that doesn't sound like a guy at all. That clearly proved L's wrong judgement.

"Here,let me help you." said L as he held his hand toward the girl and the girl just took L's hand and as soon as their hands touched,there is just something that felt like electric current and that made L pulled his hands again from the girl and taken aback,the girl fell down again but she doesn't seem pissed by it. She just looked at L with an unreadable expression.

Her lips starts to move and seems like that she is just talking to herself but L could hear clearly what she has just said.

"So,you're him. After all this years." L looked at the girl with a puzzled face.

"What do you mean?" ask L to the girl. 

The girl stands up and wipes off the dust from her clothes and then she looked up to L.

L was a bit amazed when he saw her face. She has milky-white skin,beautiful brown orbs and a pink-coloured lips than haven't been smudged with any kind of lipstick.  L can tell that she is not wearing any kind of makeup,her bare face is just so beautiful even without any chemicals on it. 

"Nevermind. Lee Jieun." said Jieun with a cold-expressionless voice. L just nodded but he is still puzzled about what has just happened.

"Kim Myungsoo." said L with his usual poker face. Jieun nodded but then she took out her cellphone from the pocket of her pants and starts to dialing numbers leaving L looking at her with a face filled with thousands of confusions.

"Yeon,I've found him." said Jieun to the other person on the line.

".........."

"It's really him."

"............"

"You don't have to scream you know. You will make my ears and hearing malfunction."

".............."

"Arasso. Let's meet at the usual place. I'll bring him." said Jieun before she discountinued the line. L is still looking at Jieun suspiciously.

"Can you stop looking at me as if you want to swallow me?" said Jieun without even taking a glance at L. Embarrassed he has been caught in the act,he pretend like nothing happened.

"What do you mean and what are you talking about on the phone? " ask L and Jieun just sighed by L's questions.

"Come with me and you'll soon found out what I mean." said Jieun and she starts to walk and dumbfound,L just followed her as if there was something that is telling him to follow her.

 


 

"Jieun,over here!" said a voice when both Jieun and L stepped into the cafe. And L can smell the sweet scent of hot coco and also the alluring scent of freshly baked breads.

Jieun quickly heads to a girl who is waving her hand vigorously in the air and L who is following her every step,just follow her.

"Yeon." said Jieun with the same voice.

"Jieunnie,are you sure that is him? We can't mess up about this kind of thing you know." said the girl while motioning to L to take a seat while Jieun on the other hand took a seat next to her. L sat down and still being puzzled as ever.

"What are you talking about?" ask L causing the other girl to smile.

"Oh right,almost forgot. I'm Park Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon for short." said Jiyeon and L just nodded.

"I'm not kidding Yeon. It's him. It's really him. I'll bet my life on it." said Jieun with a soft voice but L can still hear her.

"Wait,what are you talking about here? And why did you dragged me here?" ask L with his usual straight face.

"Excuse me,I didn't dragged you here. You just followed me." said Jieun. Jiyeon sighed.

"Can we get back to our real motive here?" ask Jiyeon and Jieun just nodded.

"So,have you ever heard of the Light?" ask Jiyeon and L just shook his head. Jiyeon inhaled deeply before countinuing her words.

"Well,to start it off...

A long time ago..well maybe a few centuries ago,humans were scattered through all over the globe.

And apparently they are also gifted with various talents such as water manioulation,air manipulation and a lot more. Well,some of them used their gifts in a good way while others had the wrong idea and used the powers in order to take over the world and soon they were divided into 2 races which is the Light and the Dark. 

War was the only thing that happened in those periods. Wars,blood were sheed and lives were just meaningless as there were bodies here and there.

Finally after some time,some of them lose their powers and it became viral as if their powers were out from them leaving only the rulers and nobles that still have the powers within them.

After realizing that they were the only one left,they soon made a deal. Which is stay away from each other and leads to an end of the war. 

Years past and things are like they are now,peacefull and harmony. But unfortunately the decendents of the Dark true-bloods are back to finish what they have started and luckily the Light decendents are prepared for it as foretold by the fortune teller and also the prophecy by the late kings.

But there is just one problem,in order to defeat the Dark and end it once and for all,they need the prince. But unfortunately the prince has gone missing 21 years ago when he was only 1! The prince was missing in an accident and they have no single trace that could lead to him." Jiyeon stopped there.

L is still looking at the two girls in front of him with a confused look.

"So,your point to the amazing fantasy story you have told me is..."

"You're the lost prince." said Jieun and the three of them were in the state of silence. Minutes past and out of the blue L bursted out laughing.

"You're really gonna sit there and tell me that I'm the lost prince of the so-called-mythical Light?" L countinued laughing while both Jieun and Jiyeon sighed deeply.

"I told you Yeon,there is no way he would believe us just like that. But did you listen to me? I knew we should have done it in my way." Jiyeon sighed  but then she pouted at Jieun's words.

"But Jie,your way is too harsh. He could die if it doesn't work." said Jiyeon but Jieun doesn't seem to mind.

"This has been quite an experience,but I'm not that gullible or that stupid to believe your stories." said L as he starts to get up.

"Huh. I really don't want to do this." whisper Jieun to herself but then she closed her eyes and seems to be concentrating on something. And in that moment,L stepped out of the cafe.

"Got it." said Jieun to Jiyeon and Jiyeon looked at her with disbelief.

"Jie,you didn't just..."

"Unfortunately I did. Well,there was no absolute way he will listen to us here and there is no way we could prove it to him here." said Jieun while taking a sip from the mug that was in front of Jiyeon.

"I guess. And Jie,stop stealing my hot cocoa. Just get yourself one!" yelled Jiyeon. Jieun looks like she doesn't even care and then she took a sip of Jiyeon's cocoa again. Jiyeon just frown but then Jieun pinched Jiyeon's cheeks.

"Yeon,you're such a  baby,Dino." said Jieun and that made Jiyeon laughed.

"Yah! Stop calling me that!" said Jiyeon. And Jieun's lips starts to form a smile on her beautiful face.

"You're a baby Dino and we all know it Yeon." said Jieun to the pouting Jiyeon.

"Now,those things are over,let's proceed to our main goal." said Jieun and Jiyeon just nodded.

"I'll call Soyeon unnie and tell her to get herself and Hwayoung over here ASAP." said Jiyeon.

"I understand of the point getting Soyeon unnie over here but what's with Hwayoung?" ask Jieun.

"Babo,don't you remember that we need Hwayoung to confirm what gift that he has? She has the ability to know others powers anyway. " said Jiyeon as she flicked Jieun's forehead.

"That hurts Dino. Yeah,I almost forgot." said Jieun again and Jiyeon just shook her head.

 


L just calmly made his way to his apartment. He pulled out the apartment's key from the back pocket of his jeans and after spending almost 5 seconds,the door is finally unlocked and without wasting any time,he stepped into the apartment.

It was just a small apartment but it was comfortable enough for him and Hoya. And speaking of the devil...

"Yah L! Where had you've been? You were supposed to be back here half an hour ago." said Hoya.

"Sorry bro,I've been delayed by two crazy girls." said L while sighing as he throwned himself on the couch.

"Again huh? So what is it about this time? Begging to be your girlfriend? Fangirls? Giving you their money or chocolates?" ask Hoya.

"Usually I'd say that's it but this time its different." said L.

"How different?" ask Hoya while he got out of the kitchen with a cup of istant noodles in his hands.

"Well..." and L soon starts to narrate all that he had encountered an hour ago. From when he knocked Jieun and the insanely mythical story that Jiyeon and Jieun told him. Hoya suddenly choked on his noodles when L finished his story. L handed him a glass of water and Hoya gulped it quickly.

"Are you serious dude?" ask Hoya again.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" ask L and that made Hoya bursted out laughing.

"Dude,I think that was the most briliant pick-up lines that I have ever heard." said Hoya again. L just sighed.

"I don't know why dude but a part of me really want to believe them. I really do." said L to himself. 

"Well,its getting late and I don't want to wake up late in the morning or else I'll be late for work and so will you. So,get you of the couch and into your room man." said Hoya before he went to his room.

Hoya is his adopted brother. His parents adpoted Hoya when L was only 6 and Hoya is just a year older than L and that made L and Hoya so close.  And Hoya was always there for him even after their parents passed away in an accident 6 years back. All four of them was in the car and were heading towards the airport to fly to Incheon for a family trip. At that time L was only 16 and Hoya was 17. Suddenly,a lorry that was drove by the drunk driver heads towards their way. And unfortunately their parents didn't survive the crash. L and Hoya wasn't in a great condition either. Both of them were severely injured and it took time for the wounds to heal and before they know it,they were all alone in this world. But because Hoya and himself wasn't in the right age yet,they were sent to the orphanage since none of their parents relatives were willing to take them in.

And when Hoya reached the age of 18,he became L's legal guardian and they both left the orphanage. Fortunately they were left with some of the fortune that was left by their parents  and that helped them to continued their studies and also provided a place for themselves. Finally after all this years,they finally gratuated from the university and L is now an executive officer at a well-known shipping company and Hoya is a doctor  in a government hospital. So to cut it short,they are leading a happy and harmoniuos life.

But still,there is something that still bugs L. Before his parents died in front of his eyes,his mother was saying something to him. Something that he didn't understands before. Something that he really felt that its really important but unfortunately he will never know what his mother was going to say to him...

Soon,he switched off the lights and the television and he went straight to his room. But his mind still can't get off the thing that the girl he just met told him.

"You're the prince."

L just sighed before he took a deep breath and closed his eyes and his mind wander off to dreamland.

 

 


 

"Yah L! Wake Up! L! Oh my godness you've got to be kidding me. Seriously L! Get up!" yelled Hoya through his ears.

"What the heck? What is it???!!!" asked L in a sleepy mode.

"Yah! Get up! There are some people that are here to see you." said Hoya as walked to the door. L quickly get up. People? Here? To see him? In this time of hour? It's just 7 in the morning for crying out loud!

"Just make sure you wash your face and put on some shirt before you got out."

"Got it." said L as he walks to the bathroom with his towel to wash himself.

 


 

L just puts on a black and white stripe T-shirt and a pair of white slacks before he steps out of his room and to his suprise,he saw 4 girls that are in the living room with Hoya. He quickly sent a signal to Hoya to ask him what is going on and Hoya just shrugged his shoulders saying that he doesn't know. L sighed before he took a seat next to Hoya.

"Well,these girls said that they need to see you." said Hoya to L and L took a glance to each and everyone of the girls who are in the room. Then he spotted a familiar face there.

"Remember me?"

"Lee Jieun?" Jieun just smirked and L is still in deep confusion while Hoya nudged L as a sign 'What-is-going-on?'

 


 

A/N

Hello!!! Its me again with the first chapter of this fic and pardon for there is no presence of a poster but it will be coming soon and I really hope that the poster will turn out great.

By the way,how do you guys like the first chapter? Please comment your thoughts. Your comments really brightens my day and I'm sorry if its too boring... or if its too short...


And the next update will be on the next Wednesday/Friday/Saturday. Because I am a high school student so I pretty much tied up to school right now and MAN!!! Its really killing me with school activities and homeworks.

Sorry for the long nagging and babling..but please show your continuous support for me and this fic. THANK YOU~ ^_^