Look at me and only

Look at me too.

 

 

Jongin fist his hair in frustration, the only thing running through his mind. Why. How come his brain suddenly turns to mash when he smiles, why is it that every time he enters a room, his heart beats a little faster and most importantly, why is he always  staring at him?

 

Yes this "He" has a name. 

 

Do Kyungsoo.

 

Lets back track a few months where it all began.

 

Jongin knows the exact time, place and day it happened. The time was 9:32pm place - Practice room Day - Friday October 12th.

 

It was Kyungsoo and him, the rest had gone back to the dorms, both of them were tiding up the practice rooms for the next group that were using it the next morning. "Jongin-ah, are you able to move that chair back into storage for me please, Sehun forgot to" Kyungsoo ask, Jongin all but nodded his head in response taking it over to the back room "Hyung do you want your things from here as well? Since we're almost do-woah!" and from out of nowhere (well that's how Jongin puts it) a stack of stalls came tumbling down on him. 

"ow.." Jongin grumbled trying to free his leg only to hiss in pain "I heard a cra-Jong!" Kyungsoo rushed towards him picking the stalls as he went along "Can you stand? Where does it hurt?" Kyungsoo voice hushed as he slowly lead down to tend to Jongin "my-ah l-leg" He winced, then felt two hands lifting him up "Lean." was all Kyungsoo said making sure there wasn't much weight on the injured leg.

Carefully making their way to the practice room Kyungsoo lowered Jongin onto the ground and quickly got an Ice pack in one of the stuff rooms. The younger stared at him as he tended to leg making sure it wasn't badly damaged "hmm, your legs bruised so ice it till we get back to the dorms and I'll wrap it when we get back, be more careful next time! We can't have you hopping around can we?" Jongin sat there and merely stared at him, not really knowing what to say "What? is there something on my face?" 

 

For a week and two days Kyungsoo helped Jongin nurse his leg.

From then onward, Jongin has seen his hyung in different light and to be honest.. It was freaking him out.

 

Jongin slipped into bed and once again, stared at the figure across from him sleeping soundly in his bed "what are you doing to me Do Kyungsoo" He whispered before letting sleep take over his body.

-

"Do you reckon he knows?" Sehun asked Chanyeol as they sat in the living room watching two of their friend working away in the kitchen "By the looks of things, both have no idea on what they feel" everyone could see the slight change between the two roommates everyone but them, that is. "we should talk to them, or at least help them out right?" Sehun piped up looking at his hyung who had already gone and pulled Jongin from out of the kitchen.

"You. We need to talk" Chanyeol grasped Jongin's hand as he pulled him away from where he was seated "We're going to grab more milk, be back soon!" Chanyeol called making a very confused looking Kyungsoo check the fridge "But I brought some-slam!  this morning" the door closed before he could finished then heard a chair pull out next to him "Hey Hyung."

 

"What?! I-I-I do not like him, are you crazy!?" Jongin stood there speechless, no- no way can he like his roommate and also band mate! there was no way in-

"Stop fighting it, think about it! whose the person you can't stop thinking about? who is it that makes you feel all mashing just by seeing their smile, who is it that makes your heart beat a thousand times faster. Come on Jongin, Kyungsoo came to mind every time" and it was true, Kyungsoo's face was in his head as Chanyeol spoke, then it hit him, like a tone of bricks. His eyes widened "I don't like him hyung.." "Jongin stop fi-" "No I mean, I don't like him... Hyung, I'm in love with him" Chanyeol smiled his big creepy smile "Then go tell him"

 

-Back at the dorms- *With Sehun and Kyungsoo*

"Hy-" "Yes, Sehun I'm in love with Jongin." Kyungsoo sighed he had never said those words out loud but the way Sehun was pushing it was no point in keeping to him self anymore, because it hurt, it hurt so bad to see Jogin act playfully around the other members but when it came to him, all he does is stare and nod, it hurt to see Jongin hug Taemin when they meet up or watch him and Luhan laugh and hit each other. Kyungsoo wanted that with Jongin but it seemed Jongin wanted the same thing "B-but you can't tell him! Sehun, promise you won't tell him please I-I couldn't bear it if he hated me please" Kyungsoo begged, tears threating to pour out right then and there. Sehun all but nodded " I won't beacause you are" "WHAT- no no never!" "Hyung face you fear tell him, you'll feel better honest" Sehun gave Kyungsoo a pat on the shoulder before going back to the sofa.

 

A few days had past, and the air between Kyungsoo and Jongin had become awkward, now that both knew what they felt towards the other, it was getting difficult to hide the face that yes, they love each other until one night.

Nether of them could sleep, Jongin was staring outside watching the Seoul night life and Kyungsoo was reading. They couldn't speak well more or less they were scared something might slip and they'll regret it but the silence was becoming rather uncomfortable "Hey hyung.." Jongin whispered into the room after hearing a slight hum he continued "I need to get something off my chest.." "What is it?" Jongin gulped loudly feeling his hand sweat "thank you." Jongin heard movement on the other side of the room then heard footsteps walking towards him and felt a dip in his bed. "For what?" Kyungsoo ask, also whispering "For everything, you take care of me and I-well I don't really think I thank you enough for al-all you do so... thank you" Kyungsoo blushed slightly "Just knowing that you're still here letting me take care of you, i-its thanks enough Jongin"

 

Both sat their looking outside the window, then Kyungsoo did something daring  Seuhns words ringing in his ear ' face your fear' it repeated   so he did, he slowly grabed Jongin's hand and intertwined them, feeling that Jongin was pulling away he then quickly pulled Jongin towards him and placed a small peck on his cheeck. His face felt hot and as he was about to retreat to his bed he was pulled back to feel lips against his and husky whisper "You missed" and let Jongins lips take his own.

 

"If it wasn't clear by now I really really like you" Kyungsoo whispered after their slight make out session Jongin just wrapped his arms around the older waist more "good because I love you" He said and place one more peak on his now new lovers lips,

He now knows the reason he stares at Kyungsoo, its because, his smile is the only one he wants to see everyday, and for the first time, Kyungsoo stares at him right back with the same loving gaze.

 

a/n - yeah this was really bad. sorry <333

not proof read, sorry for mistakes