The Beginning

Nerd with a Mike
No Minwoo Seoul,South Korea Why exactly am I here again? Oh yeah! I flew all the way from New York just to meet this one girl. Is this what they call crazy stupid love?_____________ _________ No Minwoo New York City, USA "AHHHHHHH!!!!" It was 7 in the morning and I was already screaming my head off. "What happened?" I stared at my best friend Eli. I looked at his worried face, and I looked at him. We were staring at each other for about 5 minutes and then Eli threw my work papers everywhere. "Hahahahaa!" I haven't laughed like that for a long time. I left my room for the first time in ......4..5 weeks? I even lost count. We sat in the living room and the tv. "What do you wanna watch?" I just shrugged and said "I don't know. I haven't watched tv in years." He just stared at me and shook his head. "You know, you should try keeping up with stuff normal teenagers care about. Stuff like clothes,music you know.I mean,"he looked at me with a disgusted face," look at what you're wearing. It just gives a whole different meaning to daebak. I know you graduated from Harvard at like 12 and your freaking rich, but you barely know anything except all your business things you do and all. I bet you don't even know the group I'm in." I was starting to get annoyed. "Of course I know! It's......uh...uhhh.." Eli looked even more disgusted. "I can't believe you don't even know the group I'm in! It's U-KISS!" At that he just the tv and we watched some kind ofKorean music show I guess. Then this one girl group came up and and all of a sudden my heart started beating wildly. THUMP THUMP At first, I thought maybe I was getting a heart attack or something. I don't know what came over me! Then Eli said,"Hey, you okay? Your face is all red are you..." I ran out out of the room,took my wallet and in no time I was in my private jet giving orders to my own private pilot." Eli ran in and yelled," Hey! What the heck? Where are you going? Have you gone crazy?!" I stared at him intently and said truthfully,"I don't know." He looked at me and just sighed. He took a seat next to me and just said,"Does this thing have food or something?" I smiled and was glad to have a best friend like him for once.