Epilogue (edited)

♡•••One Rainy Night•••♡
A wise boy once told me 'everything happens for a reason whether you want it to or not, everyone will eventually move on'. I hope this wise boy follows his own words as for I may be gone but I will always be with you. I was never angry, there was no reason for me to be. In fact I was more envious than anything. Please don't suffer for my happenings but simply celebrate for I am off to a better place. A place where the angels sing and dance all day. A place where I will be looking over you for eternity until we are joined together again. 
 
That night, that one rainy night, I saw your passion for each other that I could only wish for. I wanted you for myself but did not think about your feelings, I apologize. I should not have acted the way I did and perhaps fate would not have brought us here, but of course 'everything happens for a reason'. These words may be too late but they are written with all my heart. I was lucky to have you all in my life and I hope for you to continue to live life to the fullest. 
 
This is not goodbye but a simple 'see you soon',
I anticipate the day we are all in each others presence again.
I truly do love you all, 
 
- Jiyeun. 

 

A/N - i made a change to the ending, as me nor my readers [i felt] were satisfied.

The wrote this story to be a krisyeol fic but it didn't turn out that way and it all just became a bit confusing.

I apologise immensely and hope this ending is better fitting. 

Thank you to all my readers and subscirbers/commenters and i will hopefully provide another one shot in the near future -