We Need To Talk About Luhan

Heartbreaker

 

"go fish" Yixing takes a card. i dont know how long im going to stay in the hospital. but to be honest, i dont feel like going back. Yixing feels happy here, i feel happy here. Jongdae wasnt around, there was no worry. im healthy, and absolutely happy "go fish" i was winning on the game, and Yixing wasnt happy. so i was trying so hard not to laugh
 
"can i come in?" Kris knocks on the door, three times. Yixing puts the cards down, and stand up to greet him. more like blocking the entrance "how do you feel Luhan?" but Kris pushes Yixing alittle, and walks towards me "im fine" Kris begins to write, and looking at the machines connected to me "i guess i would leave you guys alone"
 
Yixing leaves the room, which is perfect. now that Yixing wasnt here i can finally ask Kris if he was arguing with Yixing "hey Kris can i ask you something?" Kris puts the papers down, and finally looks at me "sure" "when you brought us to the hospital the first time, i saw you talking to Yixing in the corner of the room and it seem like you guys were arguing"
 
Kris nods as he remembers "what were you guys talking about?"
 
"you"
 
"me?"
 
Kris nods "yeah" "can you be more specific?" i ask him, Kris didnt want it to. it seems like the conversation was only for Yixing and his ears. but he opens his mouth anyway, trying to tell me. maybe not in the exact words. but the main idea, but someone opens the door "hey, look who came and visit" Yixing opens the door wide and it was Kyungsoo and Jongin.
 
here comes trouble "well i leave you guys alone" Kris leaves, i want to stop him but it wasnt the right time "we dont hear from you, and when we do. you are in a hospital?" Kyungsoo trying so hard not to yell, surprisingly he was doing a good job "Kyungsoo" Jongin calls for him to calm down "no, Jongin. you guys pretend that your brothers, but i cant pretend that his my son?"
 
this is so embarrassing, Yixing doesnt need to hear all of this. now his going to treat me like a kid "oh you must be Yixing" Jongin shakes hands with Yixing "thats me" but when Kyungsoo puts eyes on Yixing, i feel the hell doors open "YOU!" Kyungsoo points at Yixing "this is all your fault" Jongin and me only sigh, but inside i was laughing.
 
after all of my mistakes, here was Kyungsoo. protecting me, being the lovely friend that sometimes i dont deserve "Kyungsoo can i have a word with you?" Jongin moves next to Yixing "come" Jongin takes Yixing outside. Kyungsoo moves next to me "can we have conversations like we used to?" Kyungsoo opens his mouth, but i interrupt him "please dont tell me to leave Yixing, cause my answer is always going to be a no"
 
Kyungsoo sighs and sits in the chair thats next to me. he stays quiet, he his lips ones "school continues to be boring" i chuckle "how are you classes?" he shrugs "i swear as the year ends they becoming more hard" i hit Kyungsoo's hand "your so smart, dont lie" Kyungsoo smiles "are you hurt? does your stomach hurt? do you have bruises?"
 
"calm down Kyungsoo, im okay. nothing hurts, i just fainted but everything is good"
 
"are you sure?" i nod, "okay" Kyungsoo stands up and i look at him curious. he puts his evil smile and jumps in bed with me. he begins to tickle me, i laugh but he doesnt stop "please Kyung..." i couldnt even my finish, my stomach hurts so much from laughing. and thats when our laughter combines, to make a big simple one.
 
i must be honest with you audience, theres a third reason why im telling you my story. is not because i died and someone publish my dairy, or because my story has a happy ending. but because my story is not in the past, but because your seen my life 
 
throught my eyes.
 
 
 
 
Yixing and me are watching tv. it was a drama, one of the characters is rich, of course the guy. the girl lives a poor life, it seems like the girl is more happy than the rich guy. even when the storyline is overreacted, knowing how this stories usually ends. but is the beginning that makes you sad, or happy, or even mad "oh dont do it!" i say, even when i know is impossible for the girl to hear me.
 
"she has to do it, she loves him" i thought Yixing wasnt paying attention to the drama. knowing how he grunt at me, for putting the drama in the first place "she wants to have something in common with him. so shes going to do it" Yixing continues to say "even if shes unhappy?" i ask him, i know he didnt have clue. he wasnt the writer. but i ask him anyway.
 
"yes, because having something in common with someone you like, is better than having nothing at all" something is going on "Yixing is something wrong?" "you know what Jongdae told me, before he drug me the first time?" Yixing continues to look at the tv, but my eyes are on him "he said, Yixing i been doing this for awhile, why dont you join me"
 
"lets do something together, like we used to" 
 
"what did you said?"
 
"nothing, i let him do it. because i saw something in his eyes. he missed me, his eyes...Luhan.." Yixing turns to look at me, and he couldnt explain himself. he sighs "nevermind"
 
"no Yixi..." i couldnt finish because Kris open the door, and i have to learn the sign that Yixing's gives me, when he doesnt want to talk about things "hey Kris" Kris feels alittle embarrass. he notice that he interrupt a serious conversation "you can go home Luhan" i smile, but deep inside i didnt want to go home "but" "but what?"
 
"the three of us have to go to the carnival first" 
 
"what?!" Yixing and me say at the same time. i begin to clap excited, while Yixing stands up and goes to Kris. they both look at each other, and i know they are making faces to each other. Yixing is totally against this "so get ready Luhan" and ones again Kris ignores Yixing and his angry faces.
 
 
 
"which one are we going in first?" Kris ask me "lets go on the ferris wheel!" Kris and me run to get in line, while Yixing walks, giving his cool walk "can i be in the middle?" i ask them, but only Kris answer me "sure" i clap again "hey Yixing why dont we go and buy cotton candy?" Yixing scoffs "go buy it yourself" Kris pushes Yixing, and takes Yixing to the cotton candy stand.
 
they probably need it time to talk, about me. i sigh. why do they have to keep secrets? arent we all friends? maybe im the person thats wrong, like always.
 
"what other game?" Kris ask as soon as we got out of the game "oh the carousel!" Yixing grabs my arm and walks with me, Kris is two steps behind us. we get to the carousel and this time there was no line. i get in a horse, Yixing gets in the horse next to me. i look around and Kris didnt get in the ride. Yixing had the face of shoot me now, so i scream extra hard for the both of us.
 
"now?" "the haunted mansion!" the house didnt look scary at all from the outside, but i was so wrong. i was between Kris and Yixing. my eyes keep looking down, i could barely see, but people would jump out of nowhere. i try so hard not to scream, but it was useless. Yixing grabs my hand, and pulls me close to him. i look up, but he didnt look at me.
 
without me noticing, Kris grabs my hand also. i feel extra safe. so i giggle, quietly.
 
"one more hour before the amusement park closes, so what do you want to do?" i look around, and i see this stand "oh i want to play that" we all walk to the stand, the instructor told us that if we throw the ball, making all the bowling pins fall we would win. i didnt try, knowing how weak iam. but Yixing took a dollar, and the man gave him a ball.
 
Yixing throws it and only three out of five bowling pins fall. so the price is a middle size teddy bear, the man gives it to Yixing. and Yixing doesnt look at me, and just gives me the teddy bear. i blush, and i think i saw alittle pink in his cheeks "now is my turn" Kris pays the man and the man gives him a ball. Kris throws it and all the bowling pins fall. i open my mouth surprise, Kris is strong.
 
the price was a bigger teddy bear. Kris looks at me and smiles "here Luhan" i think twice before i grab it, i didnt want Kris to think i was rude. i carry both of the teddy bears, barely holding them. they are so heavy. we walk to the exit, Yixing infront of Kris and me. i just wish he would stand next to me, like he did.
 
 
 
 
 
"are you sure, you guys want me to leave you here?"
 
"yes, we dont want you to get in trouble with Jongdae" Yixing scoffs "bye Kris and thank you" Yixing and me get out of the car, and this time Kris did too. he walks towards me "Luhan...uh, thank you" "for what?" Kris smiles "for this" and before i could ask him what he was talking about, he kisses me in the cheek. and just like a little kid, he runs to his car and drives away.
 
i stay there, not sure what to do. i feel my face extra hot. i was holding the two teddy bears, and i continue to blink repeatedly "are we going, or are we going to stay here reminiscing about the kiss?" i turn around, and i look at not so happy Yixing. i had totally forgot that he was there "i wasnt thinking about the kiss" i lie.
 
"whatever" he beings to walk infront of me, he walks so fast. i try to catch up. but this damn teddy bears slow me down "is true" Yixing puts his hands in his pocket "let it go Luhan" Kris left us a block away from the underworld. and i couldnt let things go, and i didnt want it to "Yixin..." we both stand still as we see ambulance infront of the underworld.
 
Yixing runs, towards them. i try to run but i couldnt. i throw the teddy bears to the floor and i begin to run. when i finally got there, the police was blocking the entrance for everyone. i dont see Yixing, i guess they let him in. i see the paramedic with a stretcher. i couldnt tell who it was because the person was cover. obviously the person was dead.
 
i see Yixing running behind the paramedic, and chills run all over my body when i realize that the person. the person Yixing was crying for, it was his brother.
 
Jongdae is dead.