I'm Sorry

Beacause of you i saw the light

 


 
Sulli smiled warmly at me, an encouraging look on her face. "Go on, oppa."
 
I took seat next to her and played with my fingers before they crawled up to the back of my neck, playing nervously with my hair. 
 
"Oppa?" Sulli's voice was barely above a whisper as she placed a hand on my shoulder. 
 
I shuddered under her touch. 
 
"Um, Sulli-ah . . . " I began. "I think I li—"
 
"MY CAR KEYS!!!" Key hyung suddenly barged in, making the both of us jump. 
 
"What is wrong with you, hyung?" I asked. "Can't you knock?"
 
Key hyung placed a hand on his hip. "Uh-uh, boy. When Key needs his keys, he does not know." He snapped his fingers at me and then left. 
 
Sulli softly chuckled beside me. "He's such a diva."
 
I laughed, too. "I know, right?" 
 
"So, what did you want to say?" she asked, suddenly making me feel nervous again.  
 
I turned to face her and took a deep breath. Just do it, Minho, I thought. 
 
"Okay," I breathed, looking at her beautiful eyes. "Sulli-ah, I think I really, really lik—"
 
"Jinriiiiiii!!!" this time, Onew hyung barged in. 
 
Sulli giggled. "Nae, Oppa?" she asked cutely. 
 
Onew hyung grabbed her hands and pulled her up. "Come with me!" he said. "There's something you need to see!"
 
He gently dragged her with him, and I immediately followed, deciding to postpone my proposal for now. 
 
Onew hyung led us out on the beach, where it was now getting pretty dark. 
 
"What is it, Oppa?" Sulli asked. 
 
Onew hyung gently pointed at the sky. We tilted our necks back to watch as a beautiful display of fireworks took place before our shocked eyes. 
 
"Whaaaaaa~" Sulli breathed, still so cutely. "So beautiful!"
 
I got lost in the magnificent fireworks, too. 
 
And then suddenly, after another little explosion, the words "I'M SORRY, SULLI" twinkled across the night sky. 
 
My mouth fell open as I heard Sulli gasp softly. 
 
 
Out of the side of the building, Taemin walked out, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Everyone turned around to look at him, and Sulli's eyes got teary once she saw him. 
 
"Jinri-ah," Taemin spoke tenderly, standing close to her. "Mianhe. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm a terrible person, but I hope you can forgive me." He coyly handed her the bouquet. 
 
Sulli looked at the beautiful flowers and smiled through her tears. "Oppa, I . . . I forgive you."
 
Taemin quickly wrapped her in a tight hug, relieved that he was forgiven. Onew looked at the two and smiled. 
 
And Minho?
 
Even though he was glad Taemin apologized to Sulli, something inside him nagged him, almost triggering a feeling of . . . Jealousy . . .